Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice can tweet about spending 99c on a colander/how frugally she lived but the evidence suggests otherwise. Expensive IVF, private schools, fish shipped across the country on dry ice, gourmet meal delivery service, nanny for school aged children, creme de la mer, shopping addiction, plastic surgery and Botox habit, multiple doctors for her fictitious illnesses....

She was a total drain who brought nothing financially to the marriage either before during or after other than her financial incontinence.

Averaged over the entire duration of their marriage he didn't earn that much at all. The WeHo house should have been paid off years ago and it's very clear why it wasn't.
and trying to buy an ugly $400 jacket while claiming poverty!! I’m sorry but no single mum on the breadline worrying about money is spending $400 on a jacket. She fails to realise how much she gives away. $400 could buy a wardrobe of affordable, trendy clothes for one of the girls, even more if they went and had some fun time together thrifting. But no, Alice needs another $400 hideous coat to add to her boxes and boxes of moth-eaten old tat while the girls have to sift through their mom’s old crap to find something to wear.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
they are cute
(there are more videos but its mostly just posing)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
they are cute
Aww Welp, you okay?? ❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ioan and Bianca look absolutely on fire 🔥 Wow. They seem so natural together. I don’t think they are being disrespectful or goading anyone, they post for their fans and followers. I love seeing their love story and appreciate B for being brave enough to start sharing a bit more! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy at a time when my life is very difficult so long may this PDA posting last! 🥰
---
Also can you all stop doxxing yourselves with the Northern Lights Photos, Alice will hunt down where you live by scanning every house on Google maps with the shadows of the skylines 😂😂😂😂😂 Just kidding (but also I bet she’s looking real close!)
this is a good point re doxxing, as that van life influencer, brianna madia had an amateur detective find loads of her trolls via painstaking tracing like this. She named them all live on Instagram. thry were contacting her sponsors, tracking down places she stayed and all sorts mind you.
---
they are cute
such a different vibe than Alice and Ioan. Like night and day. Thry are lovely together, nothing forced, very in sync and just 🫠☺

• Wow
Reactions: 26
they are cute
What a contrast from Ioan with Alice 🥰

Reactions: 20
I don’t think Alice is planning for the girls to leave home.

I’ve thought for some time part of her endgame is to damage her kids and their chances in the world so severely they won’t move out, or if they do they’ll stay very close and rely on Alice for money.

Ella is a few short years away from college applications. What chances has she got, with the unschooling she’s been subjected to and the emotional trauma she’s carrying? I deeply hope I’m wrong and that they can get out from under her grasp and live fulfilling lives (and you don’t necessarily need college for that), but I’m certain Alice is consciously trying to damage them enough that they won’t leave her.

if they move out:

1) her identity as ‘single mom who can’t work’ will be gone
2) her excuse for not working will be gone
3) she will be absolutely alone
4) there’s a risk the girls might establish a relationship with Ioan and Bianca

I hope I’m wrong but everything she is doing screams ‘stunt my children‘s education, emotional security, maturity, social life, and life chances’ to me.
I agree with you. She wants to keep those girls tied to her forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What a contrast from Ioan with Alice 🥰
I looked up the past MS events when Alice and IG went together. Wow, you are so right! What a difference, from her linebacker choke holds to her horrible clothes sense, and IG looks mostly embarrassed!

Reactions: 25
I’m still wondering if Fiona reminded Piers of Alice.
I watched that last night and my toes were curling. I don’t get how people are defending her! Poor woman really needs help.

Also, absolutely no sharing of an underage girls SM but it’s also bugging me I can’t see this video you are all talking about. It’s not to see her, just the context.

Reactions: 23
These Alice fans comments crediting Alice's looks on the lack of Ioan when they comment on a pic from 2019 is making my day
1000029680.jpg

for her fans who dont believe it
1000029684.jpg

1000029682.jpg

also she promises a unfiltered pic lmao
1000029681.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I watched that last night and my toes were curling. I don’t get how people are defending her! Poor woman really needs help.

Also, absolutely no sharing of an underage girls SM but it’s also bugging me I can’t see this video you are all talking about. It’s not to see her, just the context.
I keep planning to watch Piers and Fiona and then shying away and watching old Kitchen Nightmares instead. Gordon Ramsey telling men they've got a tiny head and calling them Big Boy and Donut is more my speed tonight. 😂

ETA: it's a wild Saturday night here at my place. I'm even breaking into my stash of Alice snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I keep planning to watch Piers and Fiona and then shying away and watching old Kitchen Nightmares instead. Gordon Ramsey telling men they've got a tiny head and calling them Big Boy and Donut is more my speed tonight. 😂
She is nuts. I found it hard to watch if I am honest as I saw a very broken woman. Piers was good with the digging and she held her own to be fair, but I think she lives a life in fairyland of make believe.

Reactions: 15

I think it’s down now but was easy enough to find if you looked on a younger platform (if that makes sense). It was actually reassuring in one sense as it’s the kind of thing my teenager would film and post - experimenting with make up (beautifully) and singing/miming (very briefly). If anything, I think it’s nice to think of the girls doing things they want to and that their friends do rather than a scripted performance their mother has engineered and shoved a camera in their face for. But equally understand it should be locked down so only close friends can view it.
(I hope that makes sense and that I haven’t said too much 😬)
---
These Alice fans comments crediting Alice's looks on the lack of Ioan when they comment on a pic from 2019 is making my day
View attachment 2929013
View attachment 2929017
View attachment 2929019
View attachment 2929022
Why would she be waiting 24 hours (I can barely stand the suspense 🙄🤣) to post an unedited version of the same five year old pic? Could it be so she has time to edit it slightly to make it look unedited? 😵💫🧐😂 what a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is nuts. I found it hard to watch if I am honest as I saw a very broken woman. Piers was good with the digging and she held her own to be fair, but I think she lives a life in fairyland of make believe.
I'm torn between feeling sorry for her because she clearly is unwell and being shocked and appalled at all the damage she's caused to multiple people.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s down now but was easy enough to find if you looked on a younger platform (if that makes sense). It was actually reassuring in one sense as it’s the kind of thing my teenager would film and post - experimenting with make up (beautifully) and singing/miming (very briefly). If anything, I think it’s nice to think of the girls doing things they want to and that their friends do rather than a scripted performance their mother has engineered and shoved a camera in their face for. But equally understand it should be locked down so only close friends can view it.
(I hope that makes sense and that I haven’t said too much 😬)
---

Why would she be waiting 24 hours (I can barely stand the suspense 🙄🤣) to post an unedited version of the same five year old pic? Could it be so she has time to edit it slightly to make it look unedited? 😵💫🧐😂 what a loser
Still none the wiser 😂

I’m too old for this!

Reactions: 9
Cut out all wheat, corn, barley and so on from your diet and go for protein and low-starch high fibre veg, yoghurt and eggs, and low GI fruit. I’ve dropped two dress sizes in six weeks and I’m not starving myself - I still have a cheat day; but the rest of the time I’m completely grain and complex carb free. If you really need some pasta with a meal, there’s konjac. I mean, konjac. What can one say about konjac, apart from the fact it squeaks and fills you up? The fusilli isn’t too terrible, though.
You have inspired me, I go on a cruise in 3 weeks so going to give this a try until we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2929013
View attachment 2929017
View attachment 2929019
View attachment 2929022
Oh you silly Welp! The pic posted in 2019 is a TOTALLY different pose. The other one is from right now. See, the Babies were trying on old clothes of Alice's to wear to their forthcoming excursion to Yogurtland and Alice also put an old top on to show her incredible 40lbs weight loss transformation that makes her look now like she did in 2019. Oh, and she has always has white bedding. And the flooring just looks different in the picture to the flooring in her current apartment because of the lighting. Why are you so obsessed with Alice anyway, you jealous bogan pedalo! And...erm... (bugger and tarnation, someone help me out here please...) - oh look! A (bin) squirrel!

[As an Alice stan might say...]

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I managed to drop 15lbs doing the Michael Mosley 800 fast/keto plan, if you have kindle unlimited you can access the books on there.
Struggling a bit atm but maintaining. Let us know how you get on
You have inspired me, I go on a cruise in 3 weeks so going to give this a try until we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.