Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not fully caught up, but just wanted to say I’m really rooting for YoBee to go the distance - they look so well-suited and comfortable with each other, it’s a joy to see (the little tie pin is just awww ☺). I think theirs is a kind of intimacy and closeness that Alice can never understand, let alone find.

IMG_2529.jpeg

Our view in southern Germany last night. 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She is nuts. I found it hard to watch if I am honest as I saw a very broken woman. Piers was good with the digging and she held her own to be fair, but I think she lives a life in fairyland of make believe.
I haven't watched the whole thing yet but for the parts I did, my mind kept telling me she is lying and she knows she's lying. Saying he asked to have sex with her but then next minute claiming he's gay then saying she's not interested in little boys. Yikes. I just saw so many similarities with Al.

Reactions: 28
I think Bianca looks amazing

View attachment 2928500
Ioan quite palpably can’t believe his luck. To have a partner who isn’t a financial leach, who loves him wholly regardless of baggage, who is polite and gracious and classy and not a drunk. Who he can go to events with and not be on pins waiting for her to kick off at a perceived slight. Who is breathtakingly gorgeous. It’s quite funny to me that Ioan is the handsome movie star and yet I see him as being the luckiest one in this partnership! He’s smitten.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I moved on very quickly after my separation from my first husband. We’re now eleven years and several kids in and newly married. I guess when you’ve been in a fraught and abusive relationship you know the difference. He’s clearly more relaxed with Bianca, that’s shown in his demeanour around her. It also seems to me that Bianca has also had significant and traumatic life with her first husband and MS diagnosis and has a wise head on her shoulders.
Sometimes romantic relationships are only meant to last a few years, there doesn’t appear to be a troubled relationship other than this shitshow with Alice and the kids which is hopefully coming to an end.
I can see them lasting and being respectful if not.
I’m happy you found each other and I know it can happen I’m not as grouchy as I sound! But Ioan’s all-in still feels a bit reboundy to me for a few reasons, having said that they do seem a nice well matched couple and nothing like the chalk and cheese that he had with big Al.

Reactions: 14
Mr Brie's ex tells her kids they aren't allowed to move out of home until they are 25. I say nothing.
I tried to keep my now 25 year old at home for as long as possible after university so she could save. And she did! At her request I made her a joint account holder on a savings account so she had accountability. Not that she needed that as she is great with money.

But the time came around 2 years ago that she wanted her independence and moved in with her boyfriend, who already call my future son in law as he’s the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I tried to keep my now 25 year old at home for as long as possible after university so she could save. And she did! At her request I made her a joint account holder on a savings account so she had accountability. Not that she needed that as she is great with money.

But the time came around 2 years ago that she wanted her independence and moved in with her boyfriend, who already call my future son in law as he’s the best.
It's nice if kids and the parents want to stay. Mr Bries daughter wants to leave home, she is ready to be independent, she is 20 but her mother won't let her. Her mother says she didn't leave home until she was 25 so her kids can't either.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I grew up in south London and Bianca’s bag reminds me of the security box the supermarkets used to put the lamb inside. In fact, to me it looks a bit like a cuttlebone inside a security case.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I grew up in south London and Bianca’s bag reminds me of the security box the supermarkets used to put the lamb inside. In fact, to me it looks a bit like a cuttlebone inside a security case.
Reminds me of when Lurpak went up in price and they had to secure them with anti theft boxes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am sure these have been picked up, but these photos of them!
They look stronger than ever!

---
Bianca knows how to wear red lipstick to suit her skin color, Alice doesn't. 👄
BURN 💅👏🏻🤣
As a blonde myself, I hardly every wear red lipstick because it can look so tacky! If you're fair you have to wear a blue toned one. If you're darker you can get away with any red.
I only wear red in the winter when I'm deathly white 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Not fully caught up, but just wanted to say I’m really rooting for YoBee to go the distance - they look so well-suited and comfortable with each other, it’s a joy to see (the little tie pin is just awww ☺). I think theirs is a kind of intimacy and closeness that Alice can never understand, let alone find.

View attachment 2929099

Our view in southern Germany last night. 🤩
It’s not actually a tie pin, it’s a bee-embroidered silk tie by Gucci.

How dare Ioan spend money on that tie when the money should have gone to Alice!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Don't all go for me...

I find kissing in front of cameras a a bit cringe - whoever is doing it. Unless it's a wedding or something.

That said - Great it will wind Alice up and good to have something out there to contrast with the photos of Ioan in a headlock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Don't all go for me...

I find kissing in front of cameras a a bit cringe - whoever is doing it. Unless it's a wedding or something.

That said - Great it will wind Alice up and good to have something out there to contrast with the photos of Ioan in a headlock.
if you look on the video one of the photographers is asking/encouraging them to kiss and they hesitate a bit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.