Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you allow yourself a cheat day, AP? I mean, I’m totally disgraceful on mine - croissants, butter and raspberry jam for brekker (though I do have butter on my veg/chicken all week - fats are essential), a fried egg white bap with brown sauce for lunch, and macaroni cheese, spag bol or pesto pasta for dinner (sometimes adding shredded spinach, ratatouille and poached chicken/fish to the latter so I have SOME good food), plus vino. But I’m feeling a lot better the rest of the time. I do have a carb hangover on Sundays, so go for a whole roast chicken breast with asparagus, half a pound of broccoli, a tablespoon of peas, creamed spinach, half a packet of green beans and a sautéed courgette as a corrective. Alice should take note: this really does work. Simply cutting out bread and sugar can cause a pretty miraculous transformation. If she wants to sort out her fibro, well…
(For those who also have arthritis, I’ve found I ache a lot less now too.)

One thing that really helped me with weight around the middle was Petronella Raven (something) Human Being Diet - in 3 weeks I lost a stone and it helped me keep it off! Incredible....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm torn between feeling sorry for her because she clearly is unwell and being shocked and appalled at all the damage she's caused to multiple people.
Thing is that these things are not mutually exclusive. I watched it yesterday. It’s not too cringeworthy or not a mentally ill person bashing. Piers, much as I dislike him and his total lack of any integrity, empathy or morals (in my view) is a very good interviewer. He did pull her apart, put rather gently. She is very eloquent. Totally relaxed in her lying. It was very interesting to see all lying techniques (or signs that things dont add up - like my favourite Believing Bruce says you cant say for sure if person is lying unless you know the facts, but you can detect in their body language when they are uncomfortable.
She was giving a lot of body language clues (eye block, weight shifts, pauses etc etc) but also used a lot of techniques like answering but not what was asked, turning it onto him, avoiding answer by giving too many details, adding emotional details where she didnt want to be caught.. overall it was fascinating.
Im not sure about their likeness with mAlice overall, behaviours seem different, but lying techniques were very similar.

Reactions: 17
Part of one's responsibility as a parent is to encourage independence... for such a woman for woman Alice has such backwards ways of thinking... she ONLY values people based on looks/status/celebrity connections and wealth which is why she struggles so hard with her own life status and looks - it's completely Martha-level bonkers to post old selfies and pass them off as if they were current, it's catfishing and it's very tragic and sad. Her bot-ass followers are as deluded as she is.... lol
---
Thing is that these things are not mutually exclusive. I watched it yesterday. It’s not too cringeworthy or not a mentally ill person bashing. Pierce, much as I dislike him and his total lack of any integrity, empathy or morals (in my view) is a very good interviewer. He did pull her apart, put rather gently. She is very eloquent. Totally relaxed in her lying. It was very interesting to see all lying techniques (or signs that things dont add up - like my favourite Believing Bruce says you cant say for sure if person is lying unless you know the facts, but you can detect in their body language when they are uncomfortable.
She was giving a lot of body language clues (eye block, weight shifts, pauses etc etc) but also used a lot of techniques like answering but not what was asked, turning it onto him, avoiding answer by giving too many details, adding emotional details where she didnt want to be caught.. overall it was fascinating.
Im not sure about their likeness with mAlice overall, behaviours seem different, but lying techniques were very similar.
During the interview I actually thought FH (Martha) was as good at answering questions as an ACTUAL politician... so many similarities in the responses.
---
I can tell many of us are just waiting patiently for Alice to drop her 40 lb weight loss in a day e-book.... I would pay a cool $26 for that!

Reactions: 20
Mr Brie's ex tells her kids they aren't allowed to move out of home until they are 25. I say nothing.
I gave my kids the deposit for their houses so they could buy somewhere to live and hence move out.

Does that make me a terrible parent? :unsure:

I brought them up and aimed to give them the life skills needed so they COULD fly the nest, I thought that was part of my "being a Mother" contract! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do have days off and I'll have wholemeal seeded bread and allow myself chocolate and some potatoes with my meals.
I've been loving the meals on this way of eating though and never felt hungry.
I’m fortunate that I’m not a Potato Person (pasta is my weakness, ditto croissants and egg baps): as I recall, they’re all that are available in the Evans household. Especially on public holidays. When the mother leaves the food preparation to the children.
I’m avoiding France this year solely because baguettes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Part of one's responsibility as a parent is to encourage independence... for such a woman for woman Alice has such backwards ways of thinking... she ONLY values people based on looks/status/celebrity connections and wealth which is why she struggles so hard with her own life status and looks - it's completely Martha-level bonkers to post old selfies and pass them off as if they were current, it's catfishing and it's very tragic and sad. Her bot-ass followers are as deluded as she is.... lol
---

During the interview I actually thought FH (Martha) was as good at answering questions as an ACTUAL politician... so many similarities in the responses.
---
I can tell many of us are just waiting patiently for Alice to drop her 40 lb weight loss in a day e-book.... I would pay a cool $26 for that!
Bib - 100%! Im sure they are taught narcissistic lying at secret politician school :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
konjac is like eating rubber bands though and smells weird beansprouts and shredded carrot or courgette is the answer just substitute these instead of noodles or pasta and cut out bread, grains and sugar and eat eggs for breakfast - Mr NR and I have lost a combined total of 70 lbs since mid January doing this. It really simple and really works!
The fusilli is oddly non-rubber-band-y and works well with homemade pesto. (The ‘spaghetti’, on the other hand … 🤢) Totally agree about the rest - and well done yoi and Mr NR: what an achievement!!!

Reactions: 9
I think he looks tired especially in these two photos. You can see one of his eyes is drooping, It was probably a hell of a week for him. Still having to go to court with his crazy ex after all this time.
I thought it was sweet how he took a photo of BW, it's clear he is prod of her.

IMG_2249.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Aice's followers are so stupid! Comments from 2, one of whom has been blocked by Bianca I presumed. Alice does this all the time. Anyway, if they bother to check Alice's timeline, they would know the woman with Ioan was Alice, as she made a big deal about going to London at the time. View attachment 2929211 They probably didn't recognize her as she looks nothing like her Instagram images!
Alice will reply "no, he and his sister are estranged for 10 years" (not true btw, there is a pic of Ioan's fam with the kids when Elsie was probably 5/6, but she claimed this)

How funny. Alice is great for stalking Bianca's followers that never/hardly comment on her own posts, but Bianca is bad for proactively blocking people that write tit about her? Cognitive dissonance much? And then they conclude from this that this confirmed that they had a affair lmao

They continued btw, and it got funnier: Alice is not "taking the bait" she literally took the bait a week ago. And its Alice that constantly diagnoses others as narcs despite her being one.
Screenshot 2024-05-11 171625.png

Kids have a good intuition? Weird, how Ella's "you are not a mother" (unlike what she did to Ioan a appropriate reaction) somehow doesnt count for this lot.

And no, this is also false. Ella was aggresive to him before Bianca. Alice proudly said this at the time even.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I couldn't manage it before, during or after 😂😂
Bought a wonderbra once and ended up with another chin 😂😂
Have you ever had that thing where you're doing an abs (haha) workout and the instructor says there should be enough space for apple between your chin and chest, and you go nope, cause my tits are there now? Just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Have you ever had that thing where you're doing an abs (haha) workout and the instructor says there should be enough space for apple between your chin and chest, and you go nope, cause my tits are there now? Just me?
All the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he looks tired especially in these two photos. You can see one of his eyes is drooping, It was probably a hell of a week for him. Still having to go to court with his crazy ex after all this time.
I thought it was sweet how he took a photo of BW, it's clear he is prod of her.

View attachment 2929247

View attachment 2929248
This is the first occasion when I saw the 20 year age gap. He looks happy but a lot older. B is in her prime and looks a lot younger than him. Well I guess she is but it was the first time for me that I noticed their ages and the generational gap. They still suit each other better than A and I.

Reactions: 18
Don’t even joke about this, I only posted one and cropped it for this reason 😂😂😂😂
That is why I posted just one and of the sky directly above! 😁

One can never be too careful.

No earthquakes but it was a massive solar storm bombarding the earth. Not sure were there any disruption of services (before it, there were warnings).
However, the light fantastic that was borne from it was breathtaking! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice, I know you read here. I’ve been a makeup artist for 15 years so I’d like to think I know what I’m talking about. Please stop wearing that shade of red. It does you absolutely no favours, and in fact gives off a bit of a 🤡 look. I know you think it makes you look vampy and sexy but you look like the Joker, babes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She literally looks like she has her legs spread, masturbating in that pic. How mortifying for Ella especially. Alice has no concept of class, dignity or how not to duck up her kids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.