Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I've got some catching up to do, so pleased that they went to the gala. B in that dress, I can't cope, she looks so beautiful, thay dress is 🔥🔥🔥
Also Ioan had a 🐝 in his tie 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sure I've got some catching up to do, so pleased that they went to the gala. B in that dress, I can't cope, she looks so beautiful, thay dress is 🔥🔥🔥
Also Ioan had a 🐝 in his tie 🥹
His tie was so sweet wasn’t it. I’m sure he’s worn that before but 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 27
is it just me or is he sounding nervous

I'm assuming more a teenager being silly on tiktok (that song has many meanings, actually mostly romantic) rather than a hidden message to a father who doesnt even know her account probably
He sounded okay to me?
I'm just so pleased they went 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mine would be peeking out the bottom of the hem. “Watch you don’t stand on my nips!”
When people used to talk about the pencil test, I used to say that I could fit the whole of WH Smith under mine!

For those abroad, it’s a book and stationary shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

I'm assuming more a teenager being silly on tiktok (that song has many meanings, actually mostly romantic) rather than a hidden message to a father who doesnt even know her account probably
He sounded absolutely fine to me although he looks tired I thought.
I find it incredibly sad that Ella felt the need to post that video, she needs a structured environment and a purpose to work for, none of which are currently being provided for by her caretaker. Festering with her mother must be absolutely bleeping her mental health right up, way to go Alice!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Bianca looks stunning in those shots and I’m glad they were able to attend for a cause so important to them (and also before any Daily Mail commentator mentions ticket prices and Alice’s $26, we do not know who paid for the tickets)
Daily Mail probably paid for them in response to something erroneous they said in one of their pieces. Here’s hoping anyway!

oh. well, then we can say. song was Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence" with the lyric caption "all I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms" - uploaded on tuesday
I love the Tori Amos cover of that song

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s not dark here yet but me and my current fella (lol) are taking a blanket, driving out of town and going to see what we can see. Full disclosure: in northern Canada so we see this sometimes but I’m fkn stoked about tonight!
[/QUOTE]

I’m feeling a little cheated with this tbh, went up to Nelson Lakes National park for the weekend fully expecting some flipping glorious views of it over the lake here - nada, nothing, not a smidgeon (whilst all back in towns everywhere else in the country are posting of this beautiful display).

Hung out at the lake for an hour or so with the small person and stargazed until we almost froze, then back to our bach and fireplace (& crappy movies on our in-lounge camp/sleepover for the night - after doing Barbie again, next up is The Meg 2, god help me) 😂

Thank goodness it’s Mothers Day here tomorrow, no judging me sleeping in after a long night heehee 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I find it incredibly sad that Ella felt the need to post that video, she needs a structured environment and a purpose to work for, none of which are currently being provided for by her caretaker. Festering with her mother must be absolutely bleeping her mental health right up, way to go Alice!
I’ve missed this… what video please?

Reactions: 10

@sh1tsandgiggles this one xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ioan knowing Bianca can speak eloquently and be left to chat with other guests/press without bleeping it up must be a huge relief for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think Ioan was probably nervous, he must wonder with each public appearance if someone is going to mention Alice or the divorce. Then he seems to relax when Bianca is talking, and he looks at her with love.

I don’t think Alice’s recent selfie is hot at all (she doesn’t look like that either way) but it’s contorted and distorted and just looks needy to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That's so sad, Alice bragged so much about how smart Ella was a few years ago, now she doesn't even go to school. Unless she is really motivated I can’t see her doing well in online school. Alice has only herself to blame if that poor girl ends up not going to college and has to scrape by to make a living.

Be a Mother, Alice, tell your girls that getting a good education will be a way to support themselves and never have to financially depend on a man.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Times will be interesting when the girls grow up and leave home - then who will she be ?

Definitely not a single Mom, girl Mom and still not an “actress”. Will prolly have to change her bio to “Washed up crazy lady with the worst reputation in the world”
I don’t think Alice is planning for the girls to leave home.

I’ve thought for some time part of her endgame is to damage her kids and their chances in the world so severely they won’t move out, or if they do they’ll stay very close and rely on Alice for money.

Ella is a few short years away from college applications. What chances has she got, with the unschooling she’s been subjected to and the emotional trauma she’s carrying? I deeply hope I’m wrong and that they can get out from under her grasp and live fulfilling lives (and you don’t necessarily need college for that), but I’m certain Alice is consciously trying to damage them enough that they won’t leave her.

if they move out:

1) her identity as ‘single mom who can’t work’ will be gone
2) her excuse for not working will be gone
3) she will be absolutely alone
4) there’s a risk the girls might establish a relationship with Ioan and Bianca

I hope I’m wrong but everything she is doing screams ‘stunt my children‘s education, emotional security, maturity, social life, and life chances’ to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I don’t think Alice is planning for the girls to leave home.

I’ve thought for some time part of her endgame is to damage her kids and their chances in the world so severely they won’t move out, or if they do they’ll stay very close and rely on Alice for money.

Ella is a few short years away from college applications. What chances has she got, with the unschooling she’s been subjected to and the emotional trauma she’s carrying? I deeply hope I’m wrong and that they can get out from under her grasp and live fulfilling lives (and you don’t necessarily need college for that), but I’m certain Alice is consciously trying to damage them enough that they won’t leave her.

if they move out:

1) her identity as ‘single mom who can’t work’ will be gone
2) her excuse for not working will be gone
3) she will be absolutely alone
4) there’s a risk the girls might establish a relationship with Ioan and Bianca

I hope I’m wrong but everything she is doing screams ‘stunt my children‘s education, emotional security, maturity, social life, and life chances’ to me.
So she can blame Ioan for leaving.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.