Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too early to bring back a thread title suggestion from our lovely @Hiraeth from a few threads ago?

Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
On the obituary thing - just to say - sorry those who thought it was poor taste. Not my intention. In my view it's more "what is this person's legacy - did they change the world? What will they be remembered for? What effect did they have on people?"

I don't think it's sick to discuss this because it's not about death or wishing death on anyone (and hey, none of us are immortal) it's actually about life and how we choose to live it.
And if someone said about me "Narc Rage lived life with a passion (fruit martini in one hand and a fag in the other) I'd find that pretty amusing and accurate....

All the versions on the last thread about what Alice's lasting legacy is made me laugh out loud ...because I think we all agree it's not going to be her acting she will be remembered for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm off to bed, but if a new thread gets created and I/Hoarse Whisperer win thread title, please could it in fact be the following, as I made a typo in my previous suggestion?

Alice invents fictional slights & gaslights people to engender sympathy

Reactions: 24
On the obituary thing - just to say - sorry those who thought it was poor taste. Not my intention. In my view it's more "what is this person's legacy - did they change the world? What will they be remembered for? What effect did they have on people?"

I don't think it's sick to discuss this because it's not about death or wishing death on anyone (and hey, none of us are immortal) it's actually about life and how we choose to live it.
And if someone said about me "Narc Rage lived life with a passion (fruit martini in one hand and a fag in the other) I'd find that pretty amusing and accurate....

All the versions on the last thread about what Alice's lasting legacy is made me laugh out loud ...because I think we all agree it's not going to be her acting she will be remembered for!
It reminded me of a short story/fairy tale I read many many years ago. I think it was by an Armenian author. I have only a vague recollection of it, so I may remember some of it wrong. Not the main theme though. A conquerer wants to conquer & occupy yet another city and is sieging it. In the outskirts of that city is he finds a strange graveyard. Lots of tombstones with dates indicating that people, great merchants, noblemen etc. were born and died without living even a day, a tomb of a great king who had lived just one day, and then someone who had lived for years. A local old man was brought to this conquerer king to explain why the tombstones are so strange. Apparently, that city did not count it living when you lived only for yourself, without helping others selflessly. The merchants accumulating wealth, noblemen chasing power had never considered anyone else, never done a selfless deed. So, the king who lived just a day had saved someone's life, shown someone undeserved mercy, and helped people. On just one day and so after his death it was deemed that he had lived that day. The person with many years was a poor poet and storyteller who spent his life raising others up, inspiring and helping them. Selflessly. I believe this story ended by the conquerer king packing up his army and leaving and starting to live at last. (I need to find and reread this story; I recall it was beautifully, poetically written).

Although it was a joke (obituaries), it had a deeper meaning, Alice (like everyone) should ponder what kind of legacy she leaves behind... Has she ever genuinely and selflessly helped anyone in her life?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hey all. The zoom conference was supposed to have happened an hour ago. There is nothing up on the attorney portal yet (which I can of course access with my imaginary credentials 🙄), but I'll keep checking. It may be that, since the court is closed, the minute orders won't be uploaded till tomorrow morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Alright, which one of you is Sarah Duggers?

I hope RO breach court is in the near future, Alice has totally own-gaoled herself in the space of less than 10 tweets with Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Familiar looking outfit, make up and glasses. Much more style and dignity than that 🔔🔚 Alice though!
The thing about Su Pollard is that she may be as mad as several boxes of frogs but she seems to be a lovely, warm person. Even with her gaping mouth, it looks like she's having an uproarious time and she's been caught in the middle of a huge laugh. Her eyes are smiling, not glassy dead shark eyes, and her mouth is turned up in a smile. Malice may try to copy her but she hasn't got the character or acting ability to pull it off. Su has been in work in theatre and TV since the 1970s and well known since the 1980s; she has a career that Malice can only envy. Su is quirky; Malice is a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.