Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old Sarah has gotten right under mAlices skin with facts, I can imagine mAlice pacing around the flat hissing like a cat 🤣
Meaning she's gonna go into that hearing really wound up, shame 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your comment. ❤ I definitely use dark humour when times are tough and have to remind myself that not everyone appreciates that. Sometimes I forget this is an online forum and not a casual chat with a bunch of like-minded friends.
Well, I love your posts. It's a gossip forum, no? Good Lord, it would be so boring if we just posted what the abuser did with no funny bits. I, too, have a dark sense of humor. I also love the dry wit on here as well. I think we are a good group. And, as Mad Betty said to another person, we should all " be gentle" with ourselves. We've all connected for a reason, hence the like-minded people.
And to end this off, Alice is a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Taking a class in anything would be enormously helpful for Alice. It would get her out of the house, meeting people and thinking about something else. Even an online class would get her out of her head for a bit. It doesn't really matter what the subject is.
Bit tit for her classmates though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
<climbs into bed exhausted>

<opens Tattle>

<braves the AE thread>

<bleeping WIDE AWAKE> 😩😩😩

I’m actually willing to forgive Sarah Duggen for her Sun alliance, just for the fact she’s rattled the bleep.

Wtf. Is this woman a parody?? I cannot get my head around her behaviour.

Alice has ‘duggen’ her grave

I thought she might be 'bait' from Alice at first - but several friends of mine follow her. She's legit! Go Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Alice wrote this in her Daily Mail interview/article from November 2021.

It might be true, but who knows (and she doesn't mention anything about him wishing he was dead here, but I think she said it somewhere else):

View attachment 2921962

This was so bleeping abusive of her. She'd spent years using him as unwilling fodder for her SM, publicly mocking and humiliating him and when he finally cracks she just plays the victim even more, and just as publicly. I really feel for Ioan ending up on the phone to his parents in tears. The implacable relentless of narcs is soul-destroying.
---
She's wearing her Special Quarrelling Pyjamas.
3 days unwashed at that. Please for the love of God let her have washed the dried, crusty toothpaste off from around her mouth.

This was so bleeping abusive of her. She'd spent years using him as unwilling fodder for her SM, publicly mocking and humiliating him and when he finally cracks she just plays the victim even more, and just as publicly. I really feel for Ioan ending up on the phone to his parents in tears. The implacable relentless of narcs is soul-destroying.
---

3 days unwashed at that. Please for the love of God let her have washed the dried, crusty toothpaste off from around her mouth.
The crazy thing is that she didn't even realise how terrible she comes across in that interview. She revealed so much through her own words.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If she did indeed work at the Sun then no doubt she still has contacts there who might like a story
Given the attention on Baby Reindeer and the real life Martha now abusing the journalist who talked to her, they could link the two stories up.

Reactions: 24
I do agree. And also admit that I may be overly sensitive about some things. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and apologize if I did.
No stop, please. I like your posts and no one is falling out on the Alice threads over something that isn’t worth it. I’m so glad you’re back so soon in fact. I was thinking about you

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The crazy thing is that she didn't even realise how terrible she comes across in that interview. She revealed so much through her own words.
She always does. Even at the beginning of this saga it surprised me she had so many fans of her Instagram because even when things were supposedly so lovey dovey between her and Ioan, her feed was full of all these nasty little jabs at him in her hashtags. Not to mention all the times she violated his privacy posting photos she would laughingly admit he didn't want even taken let alone publicly revealed.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Does anyone know the name of the logical fallacy (if it is one) in the last comment?

where one person can’t (or won’t) follow the argument so they deliberately misconstrue something to change the subject?
ChatGPT thinks it’s straw man:

In the scenario you described, the potential logical fallacy from Person B's response could be classified as a **Straw Man** fallacy. This happens when Person B misrepresents Person A's argument or statement. Person A's remark, while dismissive and sarcastic, doesn't include any explicit threat. Person B's interpretation that this might be a threat changes the subject to something more serious and specific than what was originally stated.

This misrepresentation allows Person B to address a different, more dramatic issue ("Are you threatening me?") rather than responding directly to the original comment about "mental gymnastics" and needing luck, which might be criticizing Person B's reasoning or perspective. By doing so, Person B diverts the discussion away from the initial criticism and focuses it on a potential but nonexistent threat.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry poster but she is the evil eyes people need protection from View attachment 2922062
Oh God, don't tell me she's going to get a whole lot of these creeps who fall for her filtered selfies and try and chat her up! Clive will be getting jealous. 😂
---
There is no way Bryony Gordon is her cousin - she would have gotten her into rehab way way sooner. I absolutely love Bryony ... moo
I'm betting $26 that Bryony is no contact with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But then why would she say that in that DM?
lol well you see dear Ametrine, my guess is because she’s completely out to lunch

If she desperately tries to get her dads page linked to hers wouldn’t she have done the same with Bryony’s if they were really cousins?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh I wanna stay up and see if anything transpires following the hearing, but it's getting late ffs 🙄
If JJ could do us a solid and set the future hearings for the morning that would be great 😉
I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

• Haha
  • Heart
lol well you see dear Ametrine, my guess is because she’s completely out to lunch

If she desperately tries to get her dads page linked to hers wouldn’t she have done the same with Bryony’s if they were really cousins?
I really want to believe she lied about this, because this would be one of the most outrageous lies she's told (that she's been caught in) so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I do agree. And also admit that I may be overly sensitive about some things. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and apologize if I did.
Please don't feel the need to apologize. I think most of us on these Alice threads are here because we've experienced an Alice of some sort in our own lives at some point, so things are bound to feel a bit too close to home at times. There's nothing wrong with being sensitive to certain topics. Your comment was very polite and considered and I don't think it was offensive at all. 💐❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.