Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remote court appearance finished and she’s straight back to arguing on social media. She really is just something else! We don’t know what’s happened at court today but it can’t have been good for her. Yet her first priority is back online to argue

Reactions: 44
Remote court appearance finished and she’s straight back to arguing on social media. She really is just something else! We don’t know what’s happened at court today but it can’t have been good for her. Yet her first priority is back online to argue
That's all she will ever be, an internet troll spoiling for a fight.
---
Alice wishes she was fixated on her. She's actually appalled.

1000005953.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It won’t be long before she posts a photo and drops some hints. Maybe a bio change

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's all she will ever be, an internet troll spoiling for a fight.
---
Alice wishes she was fixated on her. She's actually appalled.

View attachment 2922177
Alice, only Martha in the equation is you. The more you try to label others with it, the more clearer it comes to exponentially larger number of people that this is who you are. A sick stalker.
So, yes, keep doing it! 😁

Alice "Dark Helmet" Evans attacking Sarah.

ETA: Added the gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Still nothing new filed in court. The minute orders will probably be available tomorrow if Judge Josh has made a ruling by then. I'll keep you all posted. 😎👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Still nothing new filed in court. The minute orders will probably be available tomorrow if Judge Josh has made a ruling by then. I'll keep you all posted. 😎👍🏼
Hope you’re having fun tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope you’re having fun tonight!
Thank you, my dear! 💜 I survived--I presented on a legal topic to a room of 200 people and was rewarded with a tiny cup of wine and a few cubes of cheese, so catching up on this thread will be the highlight of my evening, thank you. 😂💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Thank you, my dear! 💜 I survived--I presented on a legal topic to a room of 200 people and was rewarded with a tiny cup of wine and a few cubes of cheese, so catching up on this thread will be the highlight of my evening, thank you. 😂💜
Damn. No fish over ice even? Well maybe it was a blessing in disguise and saved you a mild hangover lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we order a pizza for you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A tiny cup of wine and a few cubes of cheese?? Stingy buggers weren't they? I'll send you an imaginary bottle of wine, I'm pretty certain Alice has already drained the real stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can we order a pizza for you?
I scrounged a bag of chips and a salami pack I'd forgotten I had from the office fridge and I'm good! Such a sweet suggestion though, thank you. Tattle has the best of people and I love you all. 💜
---
Damn. No fish over ice even? Well maybe it was a blessing in disguise and saved you a mild hangover lol
We aren't ~fancy~ enough for fish over ice! 😂
---
A tiny cup of wine and a few cubes of cheese?? Stingy buggers weren't they? I'll send you an imaginary bottle of wine, I'm pretty certain Alice has already drained the real stuff!
Thank you sweet friend, imaginary wine is just the ticket. 💜 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I do agree. And also admit that I may be overly sensitive about some things. I hope I didn’t offend anyone and apologize if I did.
No and it’s really important we talk about this stuff and work together to keep the chat at a level people are comfortable with. If it was a free-for-all like other tattle threads we’d all jump ship. It’s nice to have a bit of self reflection brought into the mix like that, it’s healthy and good for the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Taking a class in anything would be enormously helpful for Alice. It would get her out of the house, meeting people and thinking about something else. Even an online class would get her out of her head for a bit. It doesn't really matter what the subject is.

Sadly, we all know she'd never do anything like this :(
I noticed the piano in the background of that early DM article, I think it had sheet music propped up. Why doesn’t she learn to play? Or organise lessons for the girls? Something positive to focus on that requires daily focus, you can see progress, and sit exams. Might help them with something in the future.

obviously I know the answer but again, it just amazes me that she has a beautiful instrument sat presumably unused while she spends 24/7 arguing online. Such a life. Ioan used to play oboe and I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew some piano too, he could have taught the girls how to read music. I bet their aerial acrobatics stuff has evaporated. They’re young just once, and their childhood time is being wasted.

Reactions: 23
I noticed the piano in the background of that early DM article, I think it had sheet music propped up. Why doesn’t she learn to play? Or organise lessons for the girls? Something positive to focus on that requires daily focus, you can see progress, and sit exams. Might help them with something in the future.

obviously I know the answer but again, it just amazes me that she has a beautiful instrument sat presumably unused while she spends 24/7 arguing online. Such a life. Ioan used to play oboe and I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew some piano too, he could have taught the girls how to read music. I bet their aerial acrobatics stuff has evaporated. They’re young just once, and their childhood time is being wasted.
Please dont give her ideas! She will post a video of her singing again - have you heard her sing?! No? Dont check her insta for singing videos if you dont want flashbacks for months!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.