Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I got this right. She’s now stalking people all across Instagram including their DMs to call them ‘Martha’?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yep, she loves to call people "pervs" and "perverts".

Just found this in the Wiki. She managed to spell both parts of "Hoarse Whisperer" wrong. Good going Alice - the woman who is always first to jump on anyone criticising her who makes a typo.

View attachment 2919575
Well she can't spell Faith Spelman correctly either.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have I got this right. She’s now stalking people all across Instagram including their DMs to call them ‘Martha’?
Queen of Irony

Already the Martha thing has got old. Is being an Alice better than being a Martha? Being a Sarah definitely is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Martha part is new. Otherwise she's been doing this tit probably since Instagram first started. Actually someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she would try to get people's emails off the imdb forum to "converse" with them, but really it was to abuse them some more in private. So she's been stalking people and finding ways to abuse them electronically for more than 20 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
In my head it looks like this
received_985750133063118.jpeg
(just have a random woman laughing, btw. I have no clue who Sarah is):

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I posted this in another thread (Kate Garraway), but seems relevant for here also:

Image1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG this is brilliant! The blue and white horizontal striped top and the AE handbag... 😂 😂 Did you make this?
My kid showed me how to type things into that meta AI thingy on Facebook! It's so much fun! Just describe things to it and it does things like this! Warning, it's quite addictive 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This whole business with Sarah shows a tiny part of what Ioan lived with for 20 years. Imagine this in the home, being yelled at in your face, being contradicted, talked over, belittled for all those years.

she criticised his looks (he might not be your type but you can’t deny he’s always been a handsome chap).

she belittled his work (he might not be Oscar worthy but he’s a decent actor, been in Oscar nominated films and worked with the cream of the crop, and trained at RADA ffs)

she mocked his career when forever was cancelled. Yet hundreds of shows are cancelled every year and for no fault of the actor, it’s usually a ratings and cost decision.

she taunted him for his love for his country, his love for his children, his love for his national team

Nearly four years of internet chaos with warring factions and abuse of strangers, all because the abused man, Ioan, finally had the strength and wherewithal to leave his abuser with nothing but the clothes on his back knowing he would surely pay for it and boy, hasn’t he. Both literally and figuratively.

Alice Evans, holder of a Domestic Violence restraining order, will never stop. That’s the saddest part. She should try to move on, be happy, find new love, find joy in life. Life is too short. I’ve lost two friends in recent years of her age. Life is short. Go and enjoy it and let the man enjoy his.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If she wrote on my social media none of my friends would give a duck, neither would my employers 🤣.

My mother would probably tell me to be kind and not wind up someone who is such an obvious failure in life but my mother isn't on social media so 🤷‍♀️
My employer would think Alice or her FM were crazy if they were ever contacted about me writing on a gossip site.

However I would never want my actions to negatively impact on Mr Brie as he is somewhat in the public eye. A number of years ago I was mixed up with another "celebrity" twitter spat and Mr Brie was called a pedalo...file on Twitter (sound familiar). That's just not cool, to quote Luann "Don't be all like uncool".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The Martha part is new. Otherwise she's been doing this tit probably since Instagram first started. Actually someone mentioned earlier in the thread that she would try to get people's emails off the imdb forum to "converse" with them, but really it was to abuse them some more in private. So she's been stalking people and finding ways to abuse them electronically for more than 20 years.
I think she needs her own diagnoses, a MH condition named after her own peculiar brand of whacko.

i bet Tattle can help her out.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.