Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s selected one of her arguing garments for the court today. It’s going to be messy if she shows up.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice wrote this in her Daily Mail interview/article from November 2021.

It might be true, but who knows (and she doesn't mention anything about him wishing he was dead here, but I think she said it somewhere else):

View attachment 2921962

I read 'its my laptop, it's me life... skipped the abs and I lol'd... holy duck - twitter is her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That was basically my initial point. How does one get to 55 and if lucky, count on one hand those who would be really sad if you passed? Or have something nice to say? She does these huge exaggerated grief posts for people she barely knew but those closest to her have grey rocked the duck out of her (bar two minor brainwashed, traumatized and isolated children). And time does come for all of us. You want to leave the world better off, not leave people better off with you gone. It’s sad. But it’s not my life.
It's tragic really. Even her so-called friends obviously don't really care for her. The only people who would genuinely grieve for her would be her kids and some of her FM's, who don't actually know her at all. It's times like this I still feel a tinge of pity for her. She had all the makings of what could have been a really wonderful life, and she's pissed it all away through her own nasty personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Topped with the dressing gown of (utter utter) defamation.
With a smattering of baboon bum red lipstick and a walrus eating seaweed green teeth. It’s the Met Gala all over again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't Alice supposed to be in court? Why is she pissing all over SM?
CMC are very often only between lawyers and the judge, though I guess if things are discussed that are very important it is possible that the clients are listening too in the call, but they will not be talking.

Reactions: 19
I agree, taking classes somewhere that would give her skills for gainful employment would help her immensely. Even studying for her real estate license would help, I think Alice would actually do well in real estate, she likes to talk, she can be charming when she tries, at least it would be a job.
Taking a class in anything would be enormously helpful for Alice. It would get her out of the house, meeting people and thinking about something else. Even an online class would get her out of her head for a bit. It doesn't really matter what the subject is.

Sadly, we all know she'd never do anything like this :(

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The refusal to work really pisses me off.

Even if Ioan has to pay all their living costs and expenses forever (not that I think he should), she should be setting an example to her daughters.

If she’d got a job netting $25K a year and Ioan had still paid everything it would have been $250K in the girls’s college fund.

To be honest I don’t think she has the life skills to hold down a job but I would be impressed if she tried.

I don’t think she’ll ever get an acting job again. There are a lot of middle-aged mediocre actors out there without her baggage.

She clearly has no love of the craft as she hasn’t worked in 5 years and I’d bet my last penny she hasn’t taken a class or a workshop in that time.

All the derision about Bianca being an extra. Bianca has more acting credits and time on film sets and IMDb credits than Alice does in the last five years.
It really fucks me off too that she won't just get a normal job, like everyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've worked since I was 17, because we needed the money, and ive probably been out of work a total of 2.5 years, and I'm 45 now.
The job I do isn't what I would have chosen, but turns out I'm good at it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
My ideal is to work another 10 years in the corporate world, then hopefully I'll be able to do what I want to do, rather than what I have to.
She got by on her looks when she was younger (and grifting) but they fade, she had all that time to learn a new skill, when she was with Ioan, and instead she sat in bed all day, popping pills and arguing with people online.
Now I believe that karma is going to catch up with her, unless she has got a fuckload if money hidden, she gonna have move into something much cheaper, yes it will be hard on the girls, but she's got no one to blame but herself in that respect!
Her scorched earth approach, has backfired, because she could of have a decent settlement, but SHE wasted it on dragging everything out.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lulu, you will prevail. The right opportunity, or an opportunity that leads to the right opportunity, will come - and soon. You’re a strong, independent, determined woman. You’re no Alice.
A belated very happy birthday to you.
Thank you lovely, everything happens for a reason, and tbf I needed to move on from my last job, they just forced my hand so to speak. I'll get a job, law of atttaction and all that 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.