Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Interesting she said she finally got round to speaking to the police about Bianca's messages re Alice's sock accounts.
I think the police spoke to you Alice. Don't try to spin it that you are the complainant here.
You've got a DVRO. You breached it!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
Tag-teaming with ‘Beanz’ (IYKYK) who just keeps reiterating how badly IG treats both mAlice and the girls and how he chose Bianca over his daughters ☹. What mother wants her daughter to feel like that just to ‘win’? 🤦‍♀️
this narrative is particulary embarassing because their idea of him chosing Bianca over the kids is him being careful about her health (basically someones health takes priority over what anyones mood is, which is how it should be) and not supporting vexatious litigation against him and his partner.

It is completely the other way around. He has if anything put his and Bianca's needs down on the priority list in favour of Alice and the kids freeloading and leading a pretty high life standard (BH, Soho House, chateau marmont, Ioan had to sell his golf membership for this) despite them being abusive to him. I hope this changes now and he cares a little bit more about themselves now and puts a bit more responsibilty on Alice to - for once - provide for her kids. Alice meanwhile has the kids on the bottom of her priority list, little to no financial contribution, care was outsourced to nanny and other families, emotional wellbeing was weaponised to destroy father/daughter relationship - all for the sake of her ego, which is always her #1 priority

• Heart
Reactions: 54

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s spiralling again. I hope Elsie is with friends and Ella is in her room away from this stupid bitch. That’s how you know she doesn’t have real friends, anyone decent would have called her and distracted her but no, they continue to enable this utter utter bullshit.
Making screenshots and furthering her victimhood. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Ametrine

VIP Member
Absolute class.
Now, I'm sure this was pointed out at the time but Ian Sommerville is actually a British author with no acting credits to his name. And she was obviously drunk typing Ian SOMERHALDER, no? You'd think she would know his name.
I love how in these messages Alice is acting like she's in the industry, or is some hot-shot acting agent.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
What, when he warned her over most of the previous year and they were doing marriage counselling? What a shock when he left!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Bianca STOLE him. He was perfectly fine and so in love with Alice. Then, Bianca came along, stuffed him in her bag and took him.

• Haha

What's your point

VIP Member
Wow just caught up, I don't post often these days as I am usually so far behind but she is Martha isn't she!

I feel so bad for those girls held hostage by the deluded walrus. Unfortunately though I don't think Ioan can do anymore at this stage for them, even if he got some sort of custody arrangement it won't last and will put him and B at risk of more abuse and allegations.

Sadly if I was IG I would be paying the bare minimum and informing the kids either privately or publicly if he had to that he will always love them and be there for them when they finally need him (because they will one day) the alienation has gone too far now for him to have a relationship with the girls anytime soon.

Imagine being that mother and doing that to your children! It is also a massive own goal for Alice because if she wanted to see Ioan and B separate the easiest way to do it would have been to send the girls to them as much as she could! Instead she has given them a 3 year honeymoon period where they have been allowed to build a loving, lasting relationship.

Also you are all still funny as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

M33L4

VIP Member
The night before an important court date and she’s following Bianca’s followers. But yeah, Tattle.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Would be amazing if there was a Baby Reindeer 2
Ioan could play the lead and they could get Su Pollard to play Alice. Or Glen Close - she could channel her Fatal Attraction character and with their history I'm sure she'd do it at a cut price rate.
Baby Reindeer 2: Baby Angel

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Alice has been manically commenting on a woman’s posts on Instagram because the woman used her own name and account (just like Alice has been demanding) to make the factual comment that Alice has a DVRO.
She just cannot help herself!

View attachment 2918368View attachment 2918369
View attachment 2918370
---
Oh and the time in LA is noted!
Isnt Alice after her for a long time? Wasnt this some journalist?

Edit: funny, according to Alice going to someones feed to say that they are a bully is bullying, so what is she doing here then?

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
This woman will forever blame her victims on what she has done. She will never change.

The reaction to the "loss" of your husband is to abuse him over years and before he even left?...how stupid can you be to believe this?
Screenshot_20240507_201233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_200853_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_200722_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240507_200705_Instagram.jpg

oh Alice, how ironic...

I find it also ironic that Alice's fans talk about the full details of the RO...yes, we know them. you refuse to even read them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Yoyosushi

<climbs into bed exhausted>

<opens Tattle>

<braves the AE thread>

<FUCKING WIDE AWAKE> 😩😩😩

I’m actually willing to forgive Sarah Duggen for her Sun alliance, just for the fact she’s rattled the cunt.

Wtf. Is this woman a parody?? I cannot get my head around her behaviour.

Alice has ‘duggen’ her grave

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
MITH's crime was posting a screenshot of her own (publicly posted) words on Twitter.
There's a common theme here with what niggles her.

• Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Here is some more info on the Hoarse Whisperer/MITH situation which happened in February 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer revisited it in March 2021:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.20.19.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.21.09.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.20.42.png

Here are some of the tweets about it from the incident in Feb 2019.

Lupine, the abuse fetishist, is commenting under his old account:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.24.41.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.22.16.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.00.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.25.07.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.25.29.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.17.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50