Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
On the obituary thing - just to say - sorry those who thought it was poor taste. Not my intention. In my view it's more "what is this person's legacy - did they change the world? What will they be remembered for? What effect did they have on people?"

I don't think it's sick to discuss this because it's not about death or wishing death on anyone (and hey, none of us are immortal) it's actually about life and how we choose to live it.
And if someone said about me "Narc Rage lived life with a passion (fruit martini in one hand and a fag in the other) I'd find that pretty amusing and accurate....

All the versions on the last thread about what Alice's lasting legacy is made me laugh out loud ...because I think we all agree it's not going to be her acting she will be remembered for!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Seagreen

Have you seen the comment on the post with the red book 😲 she's trying to intimidate her.

Wow that's chilling, in plain sight
Screenshot_20240506-125751.png

• Wow
  • Sick

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Have I got this right. She’s now stalking people all across Instagram including their DMs to call them ‘Martha’?

• Haha

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
She’s the lady from baby reindeer
The real person (F. Harvey) Martha was inspired from is so much like Alice. So desperate for attention (ffs, she could not stay silent, had to reveal who she was and go to press with it), trying to play victim, DARVO - now she claims she has been bullied and stalked and that the persons she stalked and harassed were stalking and harassing her, bombarding people with thousands of messages, some of these very creepy and threatening, pretending to still be what she once briefly was and no longer is (a lawyer), claiming to be beautiful and others jealous of her, threatening to sue, to go to police... The parallels are absolutely astounding.

• Wow

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
I love how she couldn’t tolerate wearing Bianca’s skin suit for longer than… a week? Two weeks was it? Before she returned to form. Anyone believing she’s the victim at this stage is as bad as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Loveu2

VIP Member
Is this in our list of lies. There's no fucking way Alice reached out with any kindness to Bianca.

1000005904.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I also think she’s really rattled at the baby reindeer connection. There’s no way she didn’t watch that and think hmmm is 4k unresponded messages a little like moi? Yes malice. Exactly like you. I know narcs don’t like self realisation but you are Martha. Suck it.
Mailing and messaging relentlessly to Ioan and his parents, raging jealousy of all women (incl. his mother and her own dad’s wife). Ranting abusively on social media, chronically unemployed, exaggerating accomplishments, broke, unhinged, obsessive, deluded and insanely angry. Scrounging for cash and habitually freeloading. Court issued restraining orders.

Alice you absolute fruitcake - you are Martha.

Total number of emails Tattlers sent Alice - 0
Total number of texts Tattlers sent Alice - 0
Total number of times Tattlers have contacted her or her kids - 0
Total number of times Tattlers have trolled her SM - 0
Total number of times Tattlers have commented on her public shitshow 38;!494!

Yes Alice, you are Martha and you won’t stop and you won’t move on because you’re a complete fake and you have nothing and nobody to move on to.

Now get off tattle and all the other gossip sites and go and give your girls a childhood worth having and for the love of god get a job already.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice: "the kids know who is nice to them and who isn't"
1000029271.jpg

Funny how every time the kids tried to record Ioan he was nice 🤔

• Sad

chasingsunsets11

Wait a second.. didn't she say a couple of weeks ago how the kids have been going through hell for the past three years and now she claims they are unscathed? How is that possible?

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Easily done if you’re using two phones - but still a lot of effort that could be better spent on finding herself a job. She could have been investing her time in acting classes to brush up after such a long time of not working as an actress.
Once you realise how many phones Alice is using (for her many different user logins), you begin to understand why she claims her utilities bill is $3000 a month 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
wait a sec. how does Alice know this if she never looks at BW?
Screenshot_20240506_032556_Instagram.jpg

yet another lie.

though its true that some of Alice's worst trolls seem to be from Oz
Screenshot_20240506_032243_Instagram.jpg

hahaha. she is so guilty that she is pulling the PS excuse.
Screenshot_20240506_032218_Instagram.jpg

repeating a lie doesnt make it true
Screenshot_20240506_032152_Instagram.jpg

and so it begins...

sidenote: she cant defend the PA line because she admitted the intention of alienation many times. she has to invent something physical/sexual because children being allowed to reject a parent like this (and to abuse him!) is not reasonably acceptable any other way

oh btw I dont think calling your child a "tedious bitch" is being nice. or dumping them to the nanny because they fought back. so yes, sometimes children dont deserve credibility, especially if on the flipside getting you to say "thank you" is what abuse looks to you.
Screenshot_20240506_031451_Instagram.jpg

"please give me money"
Screenshot_20240506_031508_Instagram.jpg

ped* defender accuses others of being ped*s. classic
Screenshot_20240506_031627_Instagram.jpg

woman with restraining order claims no one v
has come forward about her being abusive
Screenshot_20240506_031704_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

M33L4

VIP Member
Taking any type of comment out of context can look meaner than its intention. That’s why Ioan posted receipts properly. 💅

I hope one day that Bianca also spills the tea. There’s always something worse happening in private when Alice is so batshit publicly. We’ve learned this the hard way but no more than Ioan and Bianca. What is Alice hoping to achieve following Bianca’s followers? It’s absolutely fucking unhinged and unbecoming. If she does try to follow me I look forward to chatting to her via DM, oh that’s right, she doesn’t answer those either. What else does she ignore? Red flags when it comes to protecting her own children, lawyers letters, injunctions against her and prenups. Sucks to be that cow.

Reactions: 48