Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I agree with some of the stuff that has been said about Ella has made me very uncomfortable. But when has anyone talked about Alice's death? I personally made a joke about the death of Tattlers if Alice made an OnlyFans and any Tattlers shared her photos or videos here, but it was obviously a joke. As much because even OnlyFans would be too much like hard work for Alice! Likewise there have been jokes about rolling Alice into the sea. But the only mention of death I can think of has been jokes about the Celebrity Death Pool Thread and I think they said that they wouldn't accept Alice because she's not famous enough.
I think the issue is about the poor taste of the obituary type jokes. Doesn’t matter who they are about or as Alice would say how much someone deserves the roast that’s poor taste for many people. And using she deserves it is an Alice level justification, in other words it is low.

Reactions: 3

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Real spy cam footage of JJ & law enforcement closing in on AFE and she getting her comeuppance (not shown but implied).
Warning: it is misogynistic!

For the playlist.
It is from Estonia, a weird band (A few years back, I saw a documentary about them being part of Rick Owens fashion show at Paris Fashion Week 10+ years ago)
The song should mean something like "Go f*ck yourself you nasty old hag!"

Reactions: 3