Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This follower doesn’t know that Ioan actually has a restraining order against her.

1000005913.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
So how do attorneys deal with this kind of thing when their own client won’t cooperate? What do they tell the judge??
They can tell the judge that their client won't cooperate but at the end of the day it's their responsibility and the judge will not be happy, and will be rather cranky with that attorney. They will bear the consequences at first. But once the judge starts sanctioning the attorney, documents usually appear pretty quickly. Or a substitution of attorney form, whomever cracks first.

Reactions: 47
Hola! Been silently speed reading catching up on this thread between working and having a life (*cough hint hint Alice)*

Well done everyone on logging this. I am an advocate for children being protected online (family vloggers should be banned!) But I do think Tattle will be a resource for many a child of famous parents to understand what went on when they were younger. I hope the 2E's access it when they are adults, with adult minds and perspectives and see how hard their Dad fought for them 💔😢

On another note- I entirely missed Tone being visited by the police - where can I read about that?

Keep up the good work, all!
My sister and I were adults...or near enough when we started going online so it wasn't an issue for us but when our wee ones started going on, we made sure they understood what to do and what not to do. My niece is now 15 and has always been wise for her age so we know if anything dodgy went on, she would be smart enough to come to us. My nephew is 18 but has severe autism and a mental age of 4. He is given some freedom as he wants to be like the others at his school but my sister keeps a close eye so he is never on something he shouldn't be.

One of her friends used to laugh at her about it and say she was too strict and to let them have their privacy. Not even a year later, she had to go to the police as she found out her 14-year-old daughter was being groomed online and had sent topless pictures to someone who was blackmailing her for more explicit ones. Thankfully they found him and it turned out she wasn't the only one so he is now doing time. You would have thought it would have opened her eyes but nope, she has another daughter who was two years younger and continued to let the two of them go back online and never checked...she actually laughed about it when my sister asked her if she would be more careful in the future and said it was a one-off and unlikely to happen again.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
They can tell the judge that their client won't cooperate but at the end of the day it's their responsibility and the judge will not be happy, and will be rather cranky with that attorney. They will bear the consequences at first. But once the judge starts sanctioning the attorney, documents usually appear pretty quickly. Or a substitution of attorney form, whomever cracks first.
Oh wow! I had no idea. This should all be very interesting.

Reactions: 14
An Alice.
And like Alice, she is claiming everything said about her is lies even though others have come forward and said it is true. She is now seemingly harassing one of the DM journalists who spoke to her.

---
Just came across this, which has nothing to do with present conversation but does shows more of Alice's modus operandi.
Abusing them - check
Calling someone a pervert - check
View attachment 2919553
The audacity of her calling anyone else's stuff on Etsy horrible is laughable. In the words of my nana 'Away and don't talk pish hen!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That never gets old, silly funny.
There I was, minding my own business, just perusing a trashy mag someone left in the lounge earlier …

IMG_6247.jpeg

You forget all about this shitshow for a bit and then some UTTERLY random trigger brings it all back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Fellow turds, regarding Ioan's clock - what do ya' think please?
I've so far removed six of the hour hands as events have transpired towards Ioan's freedom.
...Hour hands removed thus far for:
1 - IG's divorce petition
1 - DVRO granted
1 - Bifurcation of marriage granted
1 - IG/BW - engagement
1 - BW's abuse reveal with IG's approval
1 - IG/BW relocated
====
...Other possible milestones in removing the remaining hour hands of his clock:
1 - Child support resolved
1 - Spousal support resolved
1 - Other financial resolved
1 - Custody resolved
1 - AFE/2E's move (??? does this matter since it's not IG)
1 - IG/BW marriage
====
Is there something I've missed that should replace any of the suggestions instead?
And, if I've messed up the first six hours, let me know that too.
I'm just not certain if I've given proper weight to each hour.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who in their right mind would ever take her on as a client????? Surely Tattle notoriety isn’t a big enough draw!!!

Reactions: 18
I’ll go first!.. Alice, you are an ABOMINABLE bleep!

Sweet. Glad I got that off my chest!
---

Ok, you first! 😂
---

If Bee is the devil, WTF does that make Alice???? 😳

ETA: APPOLYON! That’s who Alice is. Alice Appolyon Evans! (I just googled it - describes her perfectly! 😉)
If Alice isn't the devil it makes me think the devil might be quite a good sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot think of a single parent I know IRL who wouldn't be straight on to their children's devices IMMEDIATELY if somebody signposted there was a dodgy af account following their child on SM.

Yet, what does Malice do? Get on insta and start blaming those people signposting this major safeguarding issue. Mind boggling.

Now, could she just shut up for a few hours as I have only just caught up.
I love your profile picture! 😂 ❤ I'm guessing you started out on the Jack Monroe threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This is all about money. It’s past payday and Alice is going to go insane until Ioan pays up.

None of this is about tattle.
I actually think it's a lot about Tattle. She reads here obsessively, the jokes really do get to her but she especially hates the receipts proving her abuse. She loves us talking about her, but equally she hates that we don't fawn all over her. And I think it really fucks with her that she can't openly respond to us and fight with and bully us here. So she does it first on her twitter and now on her Insta. She's trying to intimidate us into compliance, and as Mimsy pointed out, if we don't play by her rules she's going to accuse us of all sorts. She once claimed Tattlers were into bestiality. God knows where she even got that idea from, but that's how bleeping sick her thinking is.

That said it looks like the money train has stopped as far as spousal support goes and she's definitely fuming about that too. I hate to think how she's been treating the girls lately, and how much she's ramped up the abuse against I and B.
---
Yeah, apparently I'm the Tattle Killer. I'm waiting for my Netflix real crime documentary to come out any day now. It's gonna be bigger than Baby Reindeer. "Anonyous Woman Makes Sick Joke On A Gossip Forum: The World Watches On In Horror Fearing The Worst"

ETA: That's a reply to @ChangeYourName Her Quote shows up in the preview but not the result?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I blocked her. Creepy as hell because she must be monitoring Bianca’s comments and looking to terrorise people who support her. Literally no other way she could have found me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.