Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #145 Man, Ioan Gruffudd doesn't even know you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right now is suspect the ex besties are getting emails. They will go one of 2 ways. Threats or love bombing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice.. your kids are in therapy because you have behaved so badly… it’s your fault.

What is this descent into a paranoid madness, now shes Just having imaginary FBI investigations and court cases in her head? Is she writing a script?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can we entertain the Big Tattle Turd Downfall of 2022 reveal for a minute, please?

Brighton Bond will pay her legal expenses for suing the Turds after she subpoenas the data from... where? Tattle? Our private Discord group where Ioan is giving us orders? From Instagram where we petitioned, and all of us signed with our real names, to get Bainca a blue checkmark? The vast space of the www? Seriously, what is she even on about? And more importantly, what is she on? And even more importantly, where can i get some of that? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whenever jobs are mentioned she always thinks her job will be acting in some show where she has to go away for periods of time. This isn’t the only job in the world Alice. And it’s highly unlikely you will ever act again, which I think you realise this too.
True. Most jobs require you to travel to one place: the job site. The WeHo Home Depot isn't going to send you to Vancouver for three weeks out of four.

yes, Alice, you certainly give no tit about Trump, ever!
View attachment 1742390

she keeps banging on about the big sacrifices she has done for her kids with her career, and yet she confirms what we though: there wasnt much to sacrifice
You mean Elon won't pay attention to Alice's pearls of wisdom? duck working at Home Me business acumen should get her on Twitter's board.

• Haha
I have to say, guys, as a pleb who has been doing this tattling for free, I cannot WAIT until Alice exposes all of your payment conversations with Ioan with all of her evidence!! Which she DEFINITELY has. Soon your fiendish troll plans will be revealed and Ioan will be JAILED for … I dunno what exactly, but SOMETHING BAD. Alice will get the house and full custody and 100% of Ioan’s jail income and Bianca will be deported back to Bogantown for having the audacity to attend court that one time.

A flawless plan, Alice. You figured them out! Smartest woman in the room, as always.

😂😂😂😂
[/QUOT oh my god!! The lids come off her mixer and we have cake batter flying all over
I have to say, guys, as a pleb who has been doing this tattling for free, I cannot WAIT until Alice exposes all of your payment conversations with Ioan with all of her evidence!! Which she DEFINITELY has. Soon your fiendish troll plans will be revealed and Ioan will be JAILED for … I dunno what exactly, but SOMETHING BAD. Alice will get the house and full custody and 100% of Ioan’s jail income and Bianca will be deported back to Bogantown for having the audacity to attend court that one time.

A flawless plan, Alice. You figured them out! Smartest woman in the room, as always.

😂😂😂😂
My floor! My pelvic floor! Please stop! 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So this arrived yesterday. I didn't know who sent it but now it makes perfect sense! It's an early stocking filler in recognition of my efforts! Thanks Yo but some cash wouldn't go amiss too you know!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In my head I imagine Alice has a Filofax from 2010 that is all frayed and stained, in it she has a million scraggy post it notes, storing all her paranoid ideas and names of ‘the accused’

She takes the Filofax to her lawyers office and re-enacts this scene from IASIP demanding they take immediate action against Linda from Blackpool who works in McColls on the tills

E954584A-6F52-4634-8671-866407979061.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
@ReturningthePearls...Ohhhhh, menthol cigarettes, I used to love those. I gave up smoking several months ago, and although I don't miss it at all*, seeing your post about menthols, did give me a little pang.

*I do miss it a bit!!
I’m sorry, dear Klara!!! I should have thought about people who’ve quit smoking before posting that, sorry. 😓 Forgive me, please. For what it’s worth, you did the right thing by letting that urge pass by! ❤ Good job. I wish I could quit right now, haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know when Alice files all her tattle screen shots…. You know what Ioan will do right?
He will just file @welp twitter screen shots document 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These fuckers are advocating for women to not do anything other than just being present mostly in bed while a nanny or friends or a husband takes care of the kids, it's freaking insane.
View attachment 1746110
also I need to slip Ioan my bank details, wonder how much he would pay me? 🤣
View attachment 1746111

it's actually funny in a way because her narrative is quite clearly that she sees him staying the hell away from her as abuse (besides not providing her with a glam life), so it's virtually impossible for her to claim physical violence.

Especially since her narrative has been that he was the perfect husband until he decided to suddenly ghost her (and that's abuse). It's the only consistent bit of her whole story even.
If only we got paid, @welp you'd definitely be able to retire!
She's so dense that she thinks we get paid for it 🤣🤣🤣.

Trying to see if I've missed any chaos, been binging on 1899 on Netflix - highly recommended and the F1.

Back to the subject, malice is a bleep 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
In my head I imagine Alice has a Filofax from 2010 that is all frayed and stained, in it she has a million scraggy post it notes, storing all her paranoid ideas and names of ‘the accused’

She takes the Filofax to her lawyers office and re-enacts this scene from IASIP demanding they take immediate action against Linda from Blackpool who works in McColls on the tills

View attachment 1747275
FFS hahaha I can't unsee 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣 pmsl here 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry, dear Klara!!! I should have thought about people who’ve quit smoking before posting that, sorry. 😓 Forgive me, please. For what it’s worth, you did the right thing by letting that urge pass by! ❤ Good job. I wish I could quit right now, haha.
I used so smoke menthol before they banned them ☹ @klaraluckbag . So now I'm one of those pricks with a vape 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And she’s off.

Don’t know whether it’s Bianca’s instagram post or just her but the restraining order is out of the window.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.