Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
just FYI while Ioan was mentioned in a press blurp to appear almost no one that was mentioned actually appeared last year. So it's unclear if they ever would have appeared even without the buzz about the fake RO (even if Loopy's reaction confirmed that Alice thought this)
That’s interesting, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was certain that Alice derailed last years event with the fake RO

Reactions: 12

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Haha!

We can now use: "PEZ off, AFE!"
---

I thought she said "imaginary". 😁

I am proud that our collective imagination is so strong and vivid as to conjure up someone as accomplished as Hiraeth!
Yeah my bad 🤦🏼‍♀️
BIB this 👌🏻 accept she is real, whether malice likes it or not 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just realised that the court case aren't until 1:30pm LA time, which means like 9:30 for us UKers and later for the EU, AUS and NZ crew ! It was bad enough when they were at 8:30am 😫😉

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
The eyes are demented. I don't get how she doesn't see how creepy her edits make her eyes look.

She really has a thing for eyes - she would also edit Ioan's eyes, and those of the girls.
Need the face palm emoji for this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---
This is awesome!! Thank you!! I had no clue you could do this!! 💞😄
A whole new world has opened up to me!! (I'm such a dork).
This is also brand new information for me too! They say we learn a new thing very day 🤓

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
Where the hell is Alice? She began the day with some drama and usually when she disappears, her socks are working overtime in the DM comments….

• Haha

Gilbert

• Angry

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I hope that really is her niece and not the one time she met her her dad’s step daughter. She’s such a sinister person that’s the kind of weird thing she’d do.

Funny she’s no longer estranged from her bothers now she needs them. Maybe she’s banding together with them to go after their dad and his cash. She and Tone are desperate and bonkers enough. I do hope he has defences in place. He’s an elderly man now.
Sad to say but if her father passes before his wife I can see Alice and Tone trying to get any money he has.

• Sick
  • Angry

Blurp

VIP Member
Tone discovering that most men have grey hair in their 50s 🤣
View attachment 2907644
Has Tone got any hair? Apart from the sort of moustache that features in pweirdo's mug shots after they're jailed.
---
I thought she said "imaginary". 😁

I am proud that our collective imagination is so strong and vivid as to conjure up someone as accomplished as Hiraeth!
A magnificent tulpa indeed!

Last edited:
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Somebody call MTV: there's a new catfish in town.

Filtered TF selfies aside – assuming these men are older (and likely divorced), a quick Google search will show she is the definition of a crazy ex-wife. Who would willingly go on a date with a woman who has a domestic violence restraining order against them?

And if they're on Raya, they must be in the public eye to a certain extent. Going on a media campaign against her actor ex would be a massive red flag!
the slightest relation to a minor influencer is enough to be accepted. It's not really what is advertised but I guess it helps filtering a certain demographic.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
No, not appropriate in my opinion either. In the UK the age of 16 is only advice though, it's nothing legal.
I couldn't do it with my kids. I understand everyone parents differently but guidance is there for a reason and common sense should surely prevail.
Last thing that kid needs is to be left alone while mummy dearest flies to a different state, it wouldn't even cross my mind.

Citney

VIP Member
Also Jeff Bezos chose Lauren Sanchez who is 54 (but admittedly very well preserved).
Keanu knew Alexandra for a decade before their friendship turned into a romance, they wrote a book together in 2011, and she is smart, she’s an artist and College professor, what can Alice offer any man besides constant drama and pure boredom.
We see what Bezos likes about Sanchez, they had an affair, he left his wife for her, and he’ll leave this one when the ‘romance’ cools off.