Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I do not think she claimed to quit, but she she much more cautious with what she reveals now. The birthday pic with white wine vanished off her Instagram.

However I genuinely think she has cut back, not because she said anything, but because there haven't been any evergivetic posts in quite a while.
She is also (somewhat) less bloated which was a big tell.

Reactions: 13

M33L4

VIP Member
That’s interesting, thanks for the clarification. I thought it was certain that Alice derailed last years event with the fake RO
I thought this too. Didn’t Bianca say they were attending but she had a flair up so couldn’t?

Old Soak

VIP Member
She's fishing for vile comments from her followers.
She's primed them for the 'pre separation' photos - now sit back and wait for the "how could he have abandoned her?" Posts

So transparent.
---

It's the one welp linked post #73. Wearing a stripy red outfit
Boy, oh boy, I even liked that comment without even noticing the link lol
Thank you!

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I’ve had sporadic signal over the last few weeks while caring for a sick family member. When did Alice get new teeth & how did her broke ass facing homelessness pay for them?
You may want to edit the image because your profile photo is visible.

I hope all is well with you and your family. 💜

• Heart

sallygsoton

VIP Member
OMG 🤣🤣 you must have been as high as kite 😉

Yeah paracetamol even by IV doesn't work for me, when my health problems get bad, they always start with that, and i tell them its a waste, because when its bad, only morphine/tramdol works! Im allergic to Naproxen, but I know its good, because a friend uses it. Im not allowed ibuprofen, or anything along those lines, as my meds for my arthritis, are inflaming my liver, so the hospital said nope to that 🙄. Luckily, i have quite a high pain threshold, and my GP gives me gabapetine and tramadol when needed, i cant even remember how we got on to talking about this stuff now 🤦🏼‍♀️
BIB - oh my goodness yes! It was a big home made gummy in the shape of a teddy bear!

I thought it looked cute so chomped a big bit of it :oops:

MrG had to sit next to me and remind me to keep breathing because I kept
forgetting :ROFLMAO:

Bizarrely the birds singing outside got really loud and colours got much brighter...but it still didn't take away the bloody pain, although I didn't care that it hurt :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s a dig at one of the girls by deliberately being shady and misidentifying them?

• Sad
  • Sick

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
So that con she is doing in September tagged her in the photo, not many comments, 2 are saying no interested in meeting an abuser, and another wrote this.
Now mAlice working is good for everyone, noted these seem to be one offs and not a steady income. I wonder if the penny will ever drop for her, that she will have to get a normal job? I mean even with the money she has squirreled away, I can't see that lasting more than a year, and that's if she's not spent it all, already!
Confucius has some advice for Alice.

Attachments

Reactions: 12

Lulugrace

VIP Member
they often recycle bits of old articles, so I assume this bit is from 2022, especially since the claim that he hasnt seen them for a year was done back then
Makes sense 😔
I hoped that maybe something had changed!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Do a deeper dive - nasty piece of work.
Ok but lots of people in showbiz are shits. I was referring to the fact that she got on 2 reality shows etc. Alice can't even do cameos properly and leaves a weekend job early not to mention the DVRO. It's a fantastic level of fuckery.

Raz Cat

I guess Alice finally finished writing that book. It's based on her truth regarding her cruel husband, abandonment, unnecessary divorce, and bankruptcy.

View attachment 2902901
Not to show my age, but I get all kinds of nostalgia seeing this. It was originally a coloring book cover. I used to watch the Patty Duke show religiously in the early sixties and loved all the Patty/Cathy antics.

I'll refrain from mentioning any of the cat posts, mainly because I know their my weakness...

Do we think Alice is going to sabotage the upcoming hearings? I know it's getting close, but I can't help but think she going to try to pull something. She has yet to do any of this willingly, except the DARVO she tried to use against I&O, and I smell some sort "emergency" to halt this hearings.