Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is a very old (2012) interview with Ioan about travel for anyone (like me) who hadn’t seen it.

This part really stood out to me because, reader, I confess I did not expect cockroaches to be the source of the clicking next to him.

View attachment 2903106
I’m just catching up and have missed things - is Ella out of school again? Is this connected to the expulsions over the fake nude pics?????
No one is sure why Ella is "home schooling". I can't remember when mAlice mentioned it, but it might be mentioned in the previous thread recap.

Reactions: 10
Well she said Ella was studying at home. That could imply home schooling or maybe she was one of those suspended pupils. 👀

Reactions: 15
Because she’s a lazy mum and it suits her needs. And she can PA further and manipulate.
It’s because she is lazy, neglectful, abusive and controlling. She doesn’t deserve the title mum. The odds of a kid who was removed from elementary school for a period of months, went through covid, then had one year in high school followed by another year out of school and whose family life is a public shitshow settling in any school are low. Any kid who went through that would probably be refusing school and would be a prime candidate for having some form of social anxiety. The fact that she has a mother steadfastly denying any MH issue means it is never going to be addressed.

I’d say there is a long standing request from teachers to let’s talk about…… which Alice would never concede to. Just like she ignores Elsie’s educational needs. All the better to have them isolated and believing her shitshow lifestyle and behaviour is normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope that Ella doesn't choose her friends the same way that Alice chooses her own friends...

Reactions: 11
I hope that Ella doesn't choose her friends the same way that Alice chooses her own friends...
If her Instagram account is anything to go by, she doesn't have many friends, which is usual in child that age. Hard to tell because although she has this account, (I am sure she has others, that Mum doesn'tknow about) she doesn't post anything As to school, Alice did mention online classes, but a lot of homework is done online.

Reactions: 9
Whatever Alice‘s abuse, alienation and revenge efforts may lead to - she will never have this again (I kind of doubt that she ever even had anything remotely close to this).

1714336085800.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
OMG he's GORGEOUS!! I keep scrolling back and looking at my terrible photo of my boy and admiring his perfection, but this majestic creature is almost as perfect. ❤

Alice wishes she had hair this luxuriant and flowing.

ETA: he's almost 17 1/2, bad arthritis in all 4 paws and I just found out he has 80% renal failure. But he's still happy and enjoying life, and so loving, sassy, demanding and affectionate. He knows he's the King of the house, and of my heart, and that I'm his willing slave. I think it's going to break a part of my soul when he goes, but I will be grateful when he isn't in any pain any more.
Argh I wrote a long spoiler reply, then a bloody ad popped up and it disappeared 🙄
He looks great for his age, still a beautiful chonk 😍
Mine has IBS and over xmas he was really bad, I thought I was going to lose him (I did overeact) but he hadn't been that nad before. Mine is my rock, honestly I love him more than any of my exes!
All cats rule their homes, we meerly exist to serve them 😉🩷
---
He looks like the King of Siam sitting on his little throne. 😍
He loves that, they are such a good investment, that's the 3rd one I've had, and they last about 3 years!
BIB that has made me think of a really old movie about him, and I cant think of the name 😭
---
bleeping hell 🤣🤣🤣
Times like this you wished you had a blocked nose 😉
Anyway, I see that mAlices last post got little traction, shame; I bet she was hoping to be in the sidebar of shame over the weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think AE and IG were ever a good match. I suspect he realized that early on but made the commitment, so made it work. As he got older and her behavior got worse, it became too hard to keep trying to fit that square into a circle.

I'm not saying there wasn't love. IMO, it just wasn't a healthy forever kind of love.

The reality is she's better suited to be with someone who's as flamboyant and over the top as she is. Someone who also enjoys fighting for sport and is unapologetic about it. Or at least someone with money who doesn't ask for much. I think it's why she with the gay French man for so long. A good financially supported life with low expectations.

Just my opinion, of course. I don't judge arrangements two consenting adults make with each other. To each their own.

It seems like IG met his match in BW. She's calmer and finds nature healing and time in it vital, like he does. She also appears to be close to her family, like IG. They both seem to have strong values and a strong work ethic. She's got a severe form of MS and yet still pushes to work on projects and also support IG doing the same. I see a lot of mutual respect there. I see a real partnership developing.

They also physically match each other. Some call that finding your tribe.

As a side note, his entire face looks softer and more relaxed. I think being with someone that offers you a safe place to land, a place where you can be your whole self without issue, is the greatest gift one can give to a life partner. I see that in recent photos of him. I find it quite beautiful.

I've grown to like them as a couple. It's amazing to see two people go through so much hell together and have it somehow make them stronger together.

That's no small thing.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Ioan was very in love with Alice, it was just one-sided. That he was unsure about their relationship (which was clear based on interviews at the time) has nothing to do with the love he had for her IMO. Obviously it vanished over time, partly the way it always does for couples in long-term relationships, partly because she became more abusive/he realized more and more who he married.

Reactions: 18
I hope this isn’t anyone on Tattle! It’s really not a good look & giving her more ammunition against us 😏

IMG_1891.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't think AE and IG were ever a good match. I suspect he realized that early on but made the commitment, so made it work. As he got older and her behavior got worse, it became too hard to keep trying to fit that square into a circle.

I'm not saying there wasn't love. IMO, it just wasn't a healthy forever kind of love.

The reality is she's better suited to be with someone who's as flamboyant and over the top as she is. Someone who also enjoys fighting for sport and is unapologetic about it. Or at least someone with money who doesn't ask for much. I think it's why she with the gay French man for so long. A good financially supported life with low expectations.

Just my opinion, of course. I don't judge arrangements two consenting adults make with each other. To each their own.

It seems like IG met his match in BW. She's calmer and finds nature healing and time in it vital, like he does. She also appears to be close to her family, like IG. They both seem to have strong values and a strong work ethic. She's got a severe form of MS and yet still pushes to work on projects and also support IG doing the same. I see a lot of mutual respect there. I see a real partnership developing.

As a side note, his entire face looks softer and more relaxed. I think being with someone that offers you a safe place to land, a place where you can be your whole self without issue, is the greatest gift one can give to a life partner. I see that in recent photos of him. I find it quite beautiful.

I've grown to like them as a couple. It's amazing to see two people go through so much hell together and have it somehow make them stronger together.

That's no small thing.

MOO
I wish I could like this a thousand times over, you're bang on with this Betty 🩷
Also, the saying find your tribe is so true, I think you can have different tribes throughout your life, but you meet some people along the way that always remain.
I honestly cannot see them ever spliting up, what they have gone through individually in their pasts, and now together as a couple, which to be honest would have wrecked a lot of other relationships, yet they are stronger than ever. As you said, they both like the same things, and have respect for each other, understand what it's like to be DV survivor, I mean the list goes on, and on
They deserve the happiness they have found in each other 🩷
Yes I'm a massive romantic and proud!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope this isn’t anyone on Tattle! It’s really not a good look & giving her more ammunition against us 😏

View attachment 2903683
When someone goes on other sites using tattle in their name it's pretty much a 100% guarantee that they are not from here. There are some fucked up threads and people around Tattle but this isn't one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

View attachment 2903683
It's not me, it's probably mAlice trolling herself! Also I'd like to think if it was anyone off of here, they wouldn't be thick enough to use that name! Which is why I think it's either her, the mad texan or Sian...she's that twisted this is something she'd legit do in my eyes, because she's not getting enough traction on her post, so wants people to jump on and defend her, her ego needs it.
Just my MOO 🐮
But yes I agree with you, I hope it's not anyone from here, but if it sends people to genuinely come and read the court docs, etc etc, and see what she's really like, if you get what I'm trying to say!
I mean we've seen on Bs post in the past, people apologising to her because they originally believed mAlice, but thankfully saw the light!
---
Gracious and mAlice should never be used in the same sentence 🤣 She is the polar opposite!
Honestly I really feel like she is paying these people to write this stuff, because I refuse to believe their are that many blinkered and bleeping dumb people in the world 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2903683
It's another FM no doubt playing Alice's game of "pretending to be a victim but I'm really the abuser" she's so obvious it's become boring!
She can't troll Ioan and Bianca so she's trolling herself!

Reactions: 27
I have stopped reading the comments on Alice’s feed, it so boring and sycophantic, it verges on being nauseous. Any negative comments are swarmed by her 'fans' and Alice herself, if they are allowed stay up. Her account is tedious!

Reactions: 28

That's no small thing.

MOO
Absolutely spot on !

Can this whole post be a thread title ..ok ok kidding lol

He is so totally relaxed and somehow they look closer in age I think it's all that love pouring out. I wish them both all the happiness in the world I seriously do ❣

MAlice shut the fook up and get yourself a good ride! Get out there and live ffs stop living in the past 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.
Screenshot_20240428_182854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.