Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m here if you need me” 😂

I also say that a lot for someone who has had her phone on silent since 2002 and who despises getting out of my house uniform (jammies) and having to ever leave the house on my days off.

Perhaps I should change it to “I’m here if you wanna come and rot with me but otherwise not communicate in any way and also bring some snacks”

Maybe big Al can read this and also come up with alternatives.
You're my kind of people. I'll bring snacks, jammies, (and my cat) and come and rot with you in silent but heartfelt incommunicado.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You're my kind of people. I'll bring snacks, jammies, (and my cat) and come and rot with you in silent but heartfelt incommunicado.
Oh definitely. And I cannot think of any situation that isn’t improved by more cats.

Young Miss here agrees:
IMG_7746.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she was using the pandemic, to cover up what she really wanted to say. Just my MOO 🐮
---

That face 😍
She really has the look of "I've done something and you don't know about it yet" 😆
She’s an actual criminal menace so this is scarily accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s an actual criminal menace so this is scarily accurate 😂
Her side eye is hilarious but her little nose is gorgeous! I couldn't resist kissing her if she was my baby. My own cat would kill me if he saw it, but sometimes that's the price you just have to pay!
IMG_20240408_124246.jpg

This is my not so sprightly senior sunbathing and silently judging Alice. He does that a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
These sad old fools sho think they are Alice's best friends because she's been "so kind" to them.
Tell her you're visiting LA and ask if you can bunk at hers for a week.
I think she will be unavailable.
That's how close you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
These sad old fools sho think they are Alice's best friends because she's been "so kind" to them.
She can't even be bothered to reply to their DM's!

Reactions: 18
She wouldn't even meet them for coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I did a google search for "$26" and this is a video from the search results (I didn't watch it but maybe Alice will):

"How I Turned $26 Into Over $20,000"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her dreams she’s that rich!

But I do wholeheartedly agree

View attachment 2902854
Imo Alice knows full well that her actions are hurtful to everyone around her, especially her kids but not only does she not care, I think she relishes hurting other people. Look at the gleeful smugness she exhibited numerous times when she posted really nasty, cruel comments to people on Twitter on her own account in her own name. The only person she doesn't seem to realise she's hurting is herself.

Reactions: 18
Coincidentally I am also taking pictures like crazy since I'm on a business trip this weekend. 😂 It's telling that Ioan and Bianca love to take photos of nature while Alice loves to take photos of herself.

1000051491.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.