Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get her issue tbh. the kind of men she wants that provides for her will be pretty old geezers that are okay with 50 year olds lol
1000028227.jpg

nice dig btw "the kids want a new daddy, they dont want your bogan tho"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I would imagine dating in your 50s is not easy. But imagine trying to date when you have all your craziness out there in the public forever. Who on earth would willingly date someone with a RO, particularly a celebrity male on Raya?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well that latest couple of photos with the dating at 55 post are really old. She doesn't have those teeth anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Almost like she'd already rehearsed her response 🤔
Exactly what I was going to say. Especially as it's not full of typos. She gives herself (and her pretend tattle trolls) away every single time. Get a life, Malice.

Reactions: 30
She's trying to get a DM story. They love this sort of thing - perils of dating as an old woman.

She's also wants people to slam ioan for picking a much younger woman. Like their age difference is seedy.
Nothing changes

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I would imagine dating in your 50s is not easy. But imagine trying to date when you have all your craziness out there in the public forever. Who on earth would willingly date someone with a RO, particularly a celebrity male on Raya?
The RO is not the issue. plenty of people would believe someone like that or think it cant happen to them.

obviously her age is an issue. only old geezers, creeps or in this case someone that needs attention will want her. a issue every women that age faces. so that's the only point where she has no fault.

Her issue is that the details of the RO are very public. unless she dates one of her minions people will run after the first article. It isnt even a he said/she said, her behavior is mostly documented with evidence. And while her celeb friends dont care about it happening to others, they would if they were in that position.

As an additional factor being a 'single mother' is always an issue, but in this case that's her own fault. She has also made Ella's abuse on Ioan as public as possible, so a problematic teenager is another reason why someone will stay away.

Obviously also plenty men that age often just want a good woman that is private. not happening here.

another issue is that she wants a man mostly for security. her support payments end if she lives with someone six months. a dude that genuinely wants her will not accept living apart but may also not be pushed into a quick wedding.

I am sure she will date again though. either for real or "imaginary" (she's done that already). There is no better way to "prove" that you have SO moved on. and she'd love the new and better daddy narrative.

Reactions: 24
I find it interesting that she is claiming the girls really actively want her to date and find someone, while so much of her nonsense has revolved around how devastated they were Ioan met Bianca, that they were so upset he promised never to have another partner, etc.

Interesting that kids would be absolutely fine about one parent dating again while traumatised by the other doing so. Almost like she’s highlighted an external influence on their minds there that would make it so. She has pretty much confirmed her own alienation of them there.

I was originally of the opinion that although anything can happen in relationships, the only real major issue I could see splitting Ioan and Bianca up would perhaps be if either one was gun shy about commitment, one wanted to progress and marry and the other didn’t. Ioan’s palpable eagerness and joy in proposing to Bianca has settled that. I think they’re very likely to go the distance I really do. Unfortunately Alice’s hamfisted attempts to split them up has done the opposite, and bonded them even more closely. No time with the girls to interfere with their loved up time together, no strain of parenting angry upset kids to highlight any differences in their approach to parenting, she’s afforded them with years of being able to enjoy their company together and bond as a couple. And she has become a common enemy, no longer Ioan’s first wife and the mother of his children but ‘our abuser’ that they are united against.

Soon they will marry and Bianca will be the kids’ stepmother in law whether anyone likes it or not.

Three years on Ioan is getting work, marrying someone he can’t wait to commit to, looks happy healthy and rested while Alice remains a greasy lump in a bed alone whose life consists of sharing old filtered photos for her handful of fans, manufacturing disputes to get attention, facing financial uncertainty with two kids who are quickly ageing into teen years with years of unresolved trauma about to surface. You played a blinder there Alice. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.View attachment 2903755
Sounds like something Alice said a couple years ago. Ironic.

1000004395.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What I find interesting is all the almost-ness of her last post. She is clearly trying to look like she has moved on but she still can’t bring herself to actually do it. The ‘gulp’ at the thought of having to join a dating app - four years after her marriage ended. The suggestion that she ‘might’ be meeting people in real life this month. The mention that the girls suggested she join a dating app (I think this is a lie) rather than it being her own choice. There’s nothing wrong with taking your time to date again (if ever) and I took a long time to trust again after my divorce. But Alice always tells on herself and IMO this performative post reeks of her still being stuck in the past.

Adding to what has already been said about dating in your 50s - there are two big issues I foresee for Alice. 1. She literally can’t post on instagram without it somehow being about her ex. I’d be prepared to bet she’s the same in real life. This obsession would scare anyone away regardless of her age. And 2. She can filter all the pics she likes but she doesn’t look like that. She has ruined her lips, she has no jaw and she refuses to stop frazzling her hair yellow and balancing joke shop glasses on the end of her nose. I haven’t seen a single pap shot during this whole sorry saga where she doesn’t look older than her years. Maybe the one with Lady V and the dog very early on, but that’s it.
Ps I took so long to type this I think others have already made the same points more concisely 😂

Reactions: 37
Don't these washed up old has beens (or never weres) usually date tradesmen? Electricians or builders doing work on their house? Thinking that's been a good source of finding men for Katie Price and Lisa Armstrong.
Oh but Alice doesn't own a house. Or have any money. So unlikely to even have that option.
Some poor man is going to be awfully disappointed.
As soon as she opens her mouth they will run anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.