Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.View attachment 2903755
that's shadow boxing with arguments, absolutely no one thinks a woman that hasnt been physically violent (at least in an sustainable way) and has publicly calmed down her verbal attacks will go to jail in California of all places. In the same vain no one thinks that, again, in California of all places her kids will be put into care when both parents can walk straight. She will be given a stern talking to though, this has been the case in every court hearing so far even if the judge did his best to put it kindly.

"sad use of life" - ironic, I think everyone here has used their life a lot better than her the past 3 years LOL

the funny thing is that she is replying to a nonsensical comment about breaking the restraining order, that no doubt was intended to bait her. but by replying to this comment and lie that the abuse is "imagination" (despite the proof) she actually did just that LOL. Why is it so hard to just delete/block?

Edit: interesting btw that she is not pre-empting the most common claim here of the past months: that she wont be able to grift any longer, though OTOH that would be a narrative that she can't expose to her minions anyway, because they think she never grifted in the first place.

Edit2: I like the bit about "do you see me changing?", wasnt one of her posts literally about this recently?
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.
she has always done that. "wait for it" etc etc. next week is just trial setting essentially and everything about custody is sealed anyway (there its basically about whether discovery stays open till july or not though, and how much of the initial elevators report will be considered if not) :ROFLMAO:

@Hiraeth god she loves you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
that's shadow boxing with arguments, absolutely no one thinks a woman that hasnt been physically violent (at least in an sustainable way) and has publicly calmed down her verbal attacks will go to jail in California of all places. In the same vain no one thinks that, again, in California of all places her kids will be put into care when both parents can walk straight. She will be given a stern talking to though, this has been the case in every court hearing so far even if the judge did his best to put it kindly.

"sad use of life" - ironic, I think everyone here has used their life a lot better than her the past 3 years LOL

the funny thing is that she is replying to a nonsensical comment about breaking the restraining order, that no doubt was intended to bait her. but by replying to this comment and lie that the abuse is "imagination" (despite the proof) she actually did just that LOL

she has always done that. "wait for it" etc etc. next week is just trial setting essentially and everything about custody is sealed anyway (there its basically about whether discovery stays open till july or not though, and how much of the initial elevators report will be considered if not) :ROFLMAO:

@Hiraeth god she loves you
Hiraeth, imaginary lawyer. Just like She-Hulk!

1714348599073.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whatever Alice‘s abuse, alienation and revenge efforts may lead to - she will never have this again (I kind of doubt that she ever even had anything remotely close to this).

View attachment 2903539
Not to get all sappy here because I really am not that type, but this quote made me smile (at end of my post).
@Mad Betty you are right. 2 people who can withstand the shitstorm that is Alice will last the long run. It is certainly not easy, and I can see how it could possibly weaken or ruin a relationship. They are making a conscious choice to strengthen and hold each other up (not like i know for certain, just from what i see). Not like Alice, who revels in people's misfortune, grief and sadness. Even when it's her family. Remember her sister? And her awful comments about Ioan, laughing at him all the time. Ffs she is so sick. Ioan was living a nightmare. He finally woke up:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
-- Dr. Seuss

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ioan was very in love with Alice
I think that he was conflicted. While he loved her somewhat he really dragged his feet with marrying her as he "wasn't feeling it". And he would have known her real age too and that it might be too late for kids. A lot of things never made sense frankly. He lost his mind but that also shows how manipulative she was.
---
Tell me you're glued to Tattle without telling me...

Screenshot_20240429-011152_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I went and checked out the account, and this is the reply, no doubt more to come. She seems supremely confident. I would love to see that smug smile rubbed off her face. I didn't think there were any decisions this week, just a conference.View attachment 2903755
There’s absolutely no bleeping way she’s written that herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aw bless, Alice is trolling herself again. I guess she was disappointed no one gave her negative attention like she wished.

As for me, I just discovered that a former client of mine made the Daily Mail today so I'm really not caring about AFE at the moment. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
That’s a lot of words for saying she’s going to continue to stay in bed googling her old photos..Sad that she thinks it’s any kind of life though, even sadder for the girls.

She must realise we’re sticking around to see what happens in court. I hope she doesn’t think we’re here for her anecdotes and recycled pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG he's GORGEOUS!! I keep scrolling back and looking at my terrible photo of my boy and admiring his perfection, but this majestic creature is almost as perfect. ❤

Alice wishes she had hair this luxuriant and flowing.

ETA: he's almost 17 1/2, bad arthritis in all 4 paws and I just found out he has 80% renal failure. But he's still happy and enjoying life, and so loving, sassy, demanding and affectionate. He knows he's the King of the house, and of my heart, and that I'm his willing slave. I think it's going to break a part of my soul when he goes, but I will be grateful when he isn't in any pain any more.
off topic but I don't know how to do that foggy thing: I have heard of great results with Solensia in cats
---
She is partly right- she hasn't changed in 3 years, which is a sad use of life, and she certainly is a big girl now :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Aw bless, Alice is trolling herself again. I guess she was disappointed no one gave her negative attention like she wished.

As for me, I just discovered that a former client of mine made the Daily Mail today so I'm really not caring about AFE at the moment. 😂😂
Now, Hiraeth, you know that's not possible - your lawyering is imaginary after all 😂😂😂😂!

Or are you yourself imaginary? One never knows with the Malignancy's befuddled brain 🧠.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Off topic for a sec, do any of you find yourself reading a random article and at the end you look for the "like" emoji or "heart" emoji? Ffs!! I feel so stupid every time. 🤣 Or is it just me? OK, I'm done now. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now, Hiraeth, you know that's not possible - your lawyering is imaginary after all 😂😂😂😂!

Or are you yourself imaginary? One never knows with the Malignancy's befuddled brain 🧠.
I'm not sure! 😂😂 Maybe that should be our next poll. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How much is a Raya monthly subscription?!
24.99 for subscription, 49.99 for membership and subscription. Not that much if you have the money , which apparently Alice does not. Three things, I actually agree cut off at 55+? My late FIL was 85 when he started started to 'date' a younger lady in her 70's. Lots of attractive and healthy people under the age of 70. Two, her daughters were encouraging her to do this. MAN, they must be fed up with her! Third, her photos actually look decent. Keep it up Alice, snare another man you can abuse. Yes, you made me look again! This post was actually interesting.
---
Isn’t Raya for celebs and influencers?
It does appear to be. Obviously they aren't vetting people properly if they have accepted Alice with her DVRO. Article link below.

Seems Tattle doesn't that link. But it's described as the Soho House of online dating.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She sure does know a lot about what happens on tattle, for someone who doesn’t read tattle 😇

This latest personality is creepy and patronising. *painting nails emoji* *popcorn emoji*

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.