Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #241 Bianca and Ioan explore Seattle while Alice keeps refreshing Tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Alice finally finished writing that book. It's based on her truth regarding her cruel husband, abandonment, unnecessary divorce, and bankruptcy.

1000003563.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I guess Alice finally finished writing that book. It's based on her truth regarding her cruel husband, abandonment, unnecessary divorce, and bankruptcy.

View attachment 2902901
Some of this accounts posts have come up on my Instagram when I've been scrolling and many of them make me think of Alice. I was going to share some here, but checking out the account, and a similar one, they have some extremely crude (even by my standards!) posts and I was too embarrassed to share for fear of people checking the account out and eyeing me askance! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some of this accounts posts have come up on my Instagram when I've been scrolling and many of them make me think of Alice. I was going to share some here, but checking out the account, and a similar one, they have some extremely crude (even by my standards!) posts and I was too embarrassed to share for fear of people checking the account out and eyeing me askance! 😂
Most of them are plain gross. Every now and again, I find one written for Alice or Tone and I can't help myself. :LOL:

Reactions: 10
She’s an actual criminal menace so this is scarily accurate 😂
The orange cay gene 🤷🏼‍♀️
My neighbours cat is a bit of a menace, but it's more to do with the fact he wants to live with me 🤦🏼‍♀️. Mine tolerates him, in the garden...just, but the other day we had a catnip situation and mine gave him a few clouts, and mine isn't a fighter 🤣. The other one wants to be friends with mine and play, its cute to see him try, but he isn't having any of it, he's nearly 13!

Not to derail the thread! I thought we might have seen more press photos of the orchestra event?

My furball
20231207_130123.jpg

---
Her side eye is hilarious but her little nose is gorgeous! I couldn't resist kissing her if she was my baby. My own cat would kill me if he saw it, but sometimes that's the price you just have to pay! View attachment 2902657
This is my not so sprightly senior sunbathing and silently judging Alice. He does that a lot.
Awwwe how is he? He has a beautiful coat 😍
Im cat sitting this week, i get paid for it (via cat in a flat, great site, you can be a sitter or use the services, i do both) and hes just turned 19!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You know what's weird? Alice never smiles with her teeth. Just a plain simple, normal smile. Like Bianca. Alice has her mouth clamped shut and smirks, or grins, or has her massive gob open but never actually smile smiles (if you know what I mean?). I wonder if it's because she can't make a smile meet her eyes, in which case you just look manic. Has anyone else noticed this? Just weird.
Well, she did say herself her teeth are green 🤢. I think she looks manic in all her pictures. Her eyes look crazy🤪. The eyes are a window to the soul.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
My neighbours cat is a bit of a menace, but it's more to do with the fact he wants to live with me 🤦🏼‍♀️. Mine tolerates him, in the garden...just, but the other day we had a catnip situation and mine gave him a few clouts, and mine isn't a fighter 🤣. The other one wants to be friends with mine and play, its cute to see him try, but he isn't having any of it, he's nearly 13!

Not to derail the thread! I thought we might have seen more press photos of the orchestra event?

My furballView attachment 2902917
---

Im cat sitting this week, i get paid for it (via cat in a flat, great site, you can be a sitter or use the services, i do both) and hes just turned 19!
OMG he's GORGEOUS!! I keep scrolling back and looking at my terrible photo of my boy and admiring his perfection, but this majestic creature is almost as perfect. ❤

Alice wishes she had hair this luxuriant and flowing.

ETA: he's almost 17 1/2, bad arthritis in all 4 paws and I just found out he has 80% renal failure. But he's still happy and enjoying life, and so loving, sassy, demanding and affectionate. He knows he's the King of the house, and of my heart, and that I'm his willing slave. I think it's going to break a part of my soul when he goes, but I will be grateful when he isn't in any pain any more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

My furballView attachment 2902917
---

He looks like the King of Siam sitting on his little throne. 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Most of them are plain gross. Every now and again, I find one written for Alice or Tone and I can't help myself. :LOL:
A lot of them are Tone levels of unfunny crude toilet humour. But every now and then they post a really fun one that just screams AlcoTone. There's another account which post mock album covers and again, a lot of it's that unclever, unfunny offensive "humour", but every now and then there's a gem.

Reactions: 6
This is dated January "There is no way I can work with the amount of work I already have."
What work is Alice referring to?
Troll Commander ?
Bed warmer?

1000004274.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
what I find interesting is that she says that she may be attending a con that is in few weeks but it isnt sure. it can only be a low-paid gap filler (which I doubt is something she would be travelling for) when it's announced his late, or, more likely given that she would be announcing three in a week, she has only recently started to seriously look for it. Which again makes me wonder if she has been told that the generous act is over (and which she has spun into a rediscovery of herself lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2902901
Not to show my age, but I get all kinds of nostalgia seeing this. It was originally a coloring book cover. I used to watch the Patty Duke show religiously in the early sixties and loved all the Patty/Cathy antics.

I'll refrain from mentioning any of the cat posts, mainly because I know their my weakness...

Do we think Alice is going to sabotage the upcoming hearings? I know it's getting close, but I can't help but think she going to try to pull something. She has yet to do any of this willingly, except the DARVO she tried to use against I&O, and I smell some sort "emergency" to halt this hearings.

Reactions: 12
Here is a very old (2012) interview with Ioan about travel for anyone (like me) who hadn’t seen it.

This part really stood out to me because, reader, I confess I did not expect cockroaches to be the source of the clicking next to him.

IMG_6891.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Here is a very old (2012) interview with Ioan about travel for anyone (like me) who hadn’t seen it.

This part really stood out to me because, reader, I confess I did not expect cockroaches to be the source of the clicking next to him.

View attachment 2903106
If forced to make a choice, I bet he'd take the hostel in Budapest and the cockroach bedmates rather than Alice's garage.
---
what I find interesting is that she says that she may be attending a con that is in few weeks but it isnt sure. it can only be a low-paid gap filler (which I doubt is something she would be travelling for) when it's announced his late, or, more likely given that she would be announcing three in a week, she has only recently started to seriously look for it. Which again makes me wonder if she has been told that the generous act is over (and which she has spun into a rediscovery of herself lol)
Wonders will never cease! Has she finally had it brought home to her that the Bank of Ioan has shut up shop and if she wants to stay in BH (in a home and not a box under a bridge) she'd better start funding herself? She's shown she has enormous stamina and determination when she wants so maybe she's going to shock us all and actually get jobs and start adulting and financing herself.

I can't believe I'm even considering that let alone posting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 2903106
Wait a minute, I thought she wanted to show him France when he was shooting The Reunion?

A40B1354-CE0E-4E92-BDEA-2F0BE7F12C9D.jpeg

I am quite sure she’s previously said she was vegetarian (dry ice fish notwithstanding). This confirms my theory that people who eat fish and say they are vegetarian are the very worst people.

FC996DBD-2D8D-40C9-8834-8380F3DE5C8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2903106
I just watched an episode of CSI where a bunch of cockroaches were attracted to a bomb because it made a clicking sound. I watch too much TV 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wait a minute, I thought she wanted to show him France when he was shooting The Reunion?

View attachment 2903173

I am quite sure she’s previously said she was vegetarian (dry ice fish notwithstanding). This confirms my theory that people who eat fish and say they are vegetarian are the very worst people.

View attachment 2903179
As far as I can find, she’s only said she’s a pescatarian (but happy to be proved wrong).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.