Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be back. Would Meta punish her for paid followers? Is that a thing? She has been good by her standards and now the 'nice' Alice account vanishes?
Paid followers are definitely a thing but punishment for them is not. Insta don’t even delete them. Most influencers and wannabes have 000s of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
To be a fly on the wall in Casa Evans would be amazing. Surely @welp can find a way 😂

Anyway enough for me right now. Going to do my hobby that Alice should try as a distraction and seed some thyme, parsley, basil and sage.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine a child -or teen- would put ‘nudes in bio’ in their mom’s bio, IMO a massive red flag if they did.
---
Going to do my hobby that Alice should try as a distraction and seed some thyme, parsley, basil and sage.
I&B should plant sage and rosemary and a line of salt at every threshold!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t imagine a child -or teen- would put ‘nudes in bio’ in their mom’s bio, IMO a massive red flag if they did.
Mmm not so sure tbh, didn't something worse see some pupils from Ella's year group be excluded from their school 🤔
Not pointing the finger at anyone btw, it wouldn't surprise me if this is another hoax cooked up by Alice to get into the sidebar of the DM again!

Reactions: 11
they put hate speech against gays on Ioan's page, so that wouldnt be the problem. Kids from that grade did something much worse recently.

I doubt that's the case though. I'm sure Ella is firmly Team Abuser.

Regarding hacking (not from kids, but real ones)....tbh the "check bio for nudes" is something I can see Alice doing just as a joke because she knows we are checking/judging this, I mean all her recent posts recently are done for tattle, and then perhaps with a few extra glasses she later added single mom to it which made it a bit bizarre, but generally I can see her having this in her. She has a fetish for these things after all (and believes we do as well)

a real hacker wouldnt just change the bio, they would leave ads on there. IG also wouldnt have banned her even if she was clearly shadowbanned a few times, blue ticks have different rules. So I'm sure she deleted it herself. Whether she is just pissed because of the low engagement or something else I don't know.

Reactions: 38
Mmm not so sure tbh, didn't something worse see some pupils from Ella's year group be excluded from their school 🤔
Not pointing the finger at anyone btw, it wouldn't surprise me if this is another hoax cooked up by Alice to get into the sidebar of the DM again!
Yes but from little I know there, that was (horrendous) bullying of classmates or self-sexualisation. Either are terrible but bringing one’s mother into a sexualised arena like that it is a whole other level of weird if you ask me. Of course, maybe it isn’t all that sinister, but it would at least be quite the plea for attention.

Reactions: 9
Her account isn't showing up in search at all for me - I don't go to her page on Insta so I don't have anything cached.

Yes but from little I know there, that was (horrendous) bullying of classmates or self-sexualisation. Either are terrible but bringing one’s mother into a sexualised arena like that it is a whole other level of weird if you ask me. Of course, maybe it isn’t all that sinister, but it would at least be quite the plea for attention.
We'll never find out if it is closer to home, she'll invent something to cover their tracks!

What does this mean?
This is the new trend on Twitter. There have been so many accounts commenting this under completely irrelevant posts. It’s annoying as duck, and in this case further proof the bleep is still on Twitter.

• Wow
Predicting a return very soon and a persecution-complex post about how "the trolls" made her delete her Instagram. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.