Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it Instagram doing something weird because she's signposting/linking to "nude" content? Just a thought....

Reactions: 13
Her page is down, I checked inflact and it’s not showing up on there. Picuki takes longer to update. So it’s either been deactivated or banned? Would be hilarious if she’s been banned. Social media is her oxygen, after all. Whatever will she do?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So I'm sure she deleted it herself. Whether she is just pissed because of the low engagement or something else I don't know.
Yep. I complained her content was boring, it's probably what made her delete. Lol

Well maybe. She's certainly not getting the narc supply she used to get. Doesn’t Bianca get better engagement with a lot less followers?
---
Maybe she tried to remove the Gruff 😂
Now that really is farfetched lol
---
Now that I think of it, this is her humour. It's sexualised of course. Nobody wants nudes of her though. The joke only works if they do.

Screenshot_20240421-182439_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Oh so some real tit must be going down. Buckle in guys.

Check on sToned and the FM’s too!
Oh god. Couldn't she wait until MAFS Australia was finished? Those threads race away and I haven't got the time to spend reading that thread and this one if it all kicks off!

• Haha
Maybe Bianca and Ioan have started a deformation lawsuit and she’s trying to delete any evidence? Not gonna work Alice we have it all here 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Y’know about the nude thing though - you guys are right, that’s her sense of humour. And it’s not a “dirty” sense of humour it’s crude and at someone else’s expense. Like when she posted that thing with Ioan and Elsie and said “get a room” you bleeping creep. And that post of her and Ella and Elsie captioned “the vagina club” stop sexualising your children. I know she meant they were all girls, but there are gross old men following her and seeing that about her minor children.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Oh god. Couldn't she wait until MAFS Australia was finished? Those threads race away and I haven't got the time to spend reading that thread and this one if it all kicks off!
Now now, I'm sure you'll have enough time for the glazed ham that is Jack 😁 and absent big Al.

PS. A Wiki editor actually erased Tony and Phil. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure Tony will take a second out of his recent quandary to sort it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her page is down, I checked inflact and it’s not showing up on there. Picuki takes longer to update. So it’s either been deactivated or banned? Would be hilarious if she’s been banned. Social media is her oxygen, after all. Whatever will she do?

Didn't she move to Facebook yesterday for her narc supply?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.