Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see no bio at all and when you search her account isn't there. As if she never existed.

IMG_2091.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Alice just doing the same thing she did with her twitter account where she'd close it then days later just reopened it?

Reactions: 13
Something is 100% going on, because insta is the only way she can feed her narc ego and "try" to stay relevant.
I wonder if she had a visit from the police this morning, that would have gone well with her hangover 😉

Reactions: 27
Is Alice just doing the same thing she did with her twitter account where she'd close it then days later just reopened it?
If you deactivate your account, then nothing comes up at all usually, like the user doesn't exist...I think?

Reactions: 7
She'll be back. Would Meta punish her for paid followers? Is that a thing? She has been good by her standards and now the 'nice' Alice account vanishes?

Reactions: 14
She'll be back. Would Meta punish her for paid followers? Is that a thing? She has been good by her standards and now the 'nice' Alice account vanishes?
She deleted her instagram back in May last year and just like Tony coming back after a dramatic flounce, she appeared again. But I do wonder what prompted this departure.

Reactions: 21
She deleted her instagram back in May last year and just like Tony coming back after a dramatic flounce, she appeared again. But I do wonder what prompted this departure.
Id laugh if it turns out to be Ella whose turned the tables on Mother dearest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe she was hacked, which could account for the nude bio. Even for her that was strange.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Being a drama queen probably. Good job we have "Tone" to let us know the single mother housewife of LA is ok. I'd be worried sick otherwise.
---
Maybe she was hacked, which could account for the nude bio. Even for her that was strange.
Be hilarious if Ella hacked someone who deserves it for a change. Or one of her lovely online mates did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.