Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me the copyrighted photographer took you down without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought I was good at keeping up here but I often miss stuff due to meds: I must have missed this nude thing. Dont want to see 🤢 but can someone quote?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought I was good at keeping up here but I often miss stuff due to meds: I must have missed this nude thing. Dont want to see 🤢 but can someone quote?

Have put behind a spoiler, but it was one she took after the fresh fish delivery….

IMG_6036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She said on her insta bio: Nudes in bio link (that Imbd thingy, that takes to her amazing tit career)...pretty sure it was just a drunk update, well I bleeping hope so 🫣🤣
---
Have put behind a spoiler, but it was one she took after the fresh fish delivery….

View attachment 2889620
Oh duck off 💀🤣🤣🤣
It's the stroking of the fish that's done me in 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys, Im not coping well with latest development! We are so used to seeing it all playing out on SM pretty much real time and now this?! The unknown is killing me! What if we never fond out?! She disappeared like in a puff of smoke - and nothing… ?! OMG!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The one thing everyone seems to have overlooked in all this hilarity - how is Alice’s truth going to come out now?

😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ella has removed a video from her TikTok account that showed her in the apartment in BH. Interesting timing.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I suspect she got banned for copyright/Trademark infringement. Those photos were not hers to post and she actively asked people to help her violate copyright law by trying to remove the Alamy watermark. That's a serious violation.

There were other photos taken from the Internet that were also not her to share. Instagram has strict rules about this.

It appears both siblings view the law with equal disdain.

It could be something else, of course. I don't see her going on such a attention seeking photo binge and then deactivating her own account.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I suspect she got banned for copyright/Trademark infringement. Those photos were not hers to post and she actively asked people to help her violate copyright law by trying to remove the Alamy watermark. That's a serious violation.

There were other photos taken from the Internet that were also not her to share. Instagram has strict rules about this.

It appears both siblings view the law with equal disdain.

It could be something else, of course. I don't see her going on such a attention seeking photo binge and then deactivating her own account.

MOO
I reckon that it's something along these lines too. She got an automatic ban for using those photos, and has to appeal or wait out the ban; she wouldn't cut off her ego supply. I did check to see if she fired up Twitter, because she must be frantic for attention. I also checked Threads and nada!
Imagine if insta make an example out of her and delete her account 🤣. There is no way on earth, she'll ever get 86k followers again!
The only other thing is I think might of happened is she has had a strong warning from the police, about the ongoing abuse/sock accounts, tit herself and deactivated the account?
How ever will her BFF Sian get in contact with her now 😉.
I wonder if iTones will be wheeled out over the next few days 🤔

Reactions: 30
I reckon that it's something along these lines too. She got an automatic ban for using those photos, and has to appeal or wait out the ban; she wouldn't cut off her ego supply. I did check to see if she fired up Twitter, because she must be frantic for attention. I also checked Threads and nada!
Imagine if insta make an example out of her and delete her account 🤣. There is no way on earth, she'll ever get 86k followers again!
The only other thing is I think might of happened is she has had a strong warning from the police, about the ongoing abuse/sock accounts, tit herself and deactivated the account?
How ever will her BFF Sian get in contact with her now 😉.
I wonder if iTones will be wheeled out over the next few days 🤔
Yes, there is no way she deleted that account herself. She has nothing else in life really. MOO

Reactions: 23
Paid followers are definitely a thing but punishment for them is not. Insta don’t even delete them. Most influencers and wannabes have 000s of them.
They used to have a purge every year where they got rid of bots and paid for followers. The likes of the Kardashians and others lost hundreds of thousands of followers through it. They just repurchased them so I think they realised there was no point doing it anymore as it was a waste of time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.