Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine single mothers would beg to be in her position of having support and a father that wants to be part of the childrens life.
That's what breaks my heart about this the most. The girls have a father who loves them unconditionally, despite the events of the last few years, and is going through quite literal hell to be a father.

With my boy's birthday approaching, I'm still not confident his co creator will even bother with a phone call.

I'd kill for my boy to have a father like I (not just because I think he's fine AF) 😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
That's what breaks my heart about this the most. The girls have a father who loves them unconditionally, despite the events of the last few years, and is going through quite literal hell to be a father.

With my boy's birthday approaching, I'm still not confident his co creator will even bother with a phone call.

I'd kill for my boy to have a father like I (not just because I think he's fine AF) 😉
Breaks my heart to read this. My daughters Dad ghosted me when I was pregnant but changed as soon as she was born and ended up being the best Dad and very supportive of me. We are both married now and have massive mutual respect for the spouses.

I guess you can choose your path in life but I know that my now grown up daughter loves that we are amicable. I’m not in love with him, but I’ll always love him for the father that he is to our daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Breaks my heart to read this. My daughters Dad ghosted me when I was pregnant but changed as soon as she was born and ended up being the best Dad and very supportive of me. We are both married now and have massive mutual respect for the spouses.

I guess you can choose your path in life but I know that my now grown up daughter loves that we are amicable. I’m not in love with him, but I’ll always love him for the father that he is to our daughter.
It warms my heart to read this. I'm hopeful, without investing too much emotional energy, that things will turn around one day and I'm so happy for your families that it works so harmoniously.

See mAlice? It can be done and regularly is done.

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone have a thread recommendation while we’re waiting for her to get a job or to move under a bridge that famous people piss from??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't see it as a bad thing if she's joined this group if it means that she's doing it for positive reasons and not as a platform to spout lies from.
Moo!

Reactions: 5
Why in the middle of a contentious custody case would Alice change her social media bio to something like that as a joke? What an idiot.

Reactions: 26
It warms my heart to read this. I'm hopeful, without investing too much emotional energy, that things will turn around one day and I'm so happy for your families that it works so harmoniously.

See mAlice? It can be done and regularly is done.

bleep.
It takes ok a lot in the early years but I overcame that. Always makes me laugh when when we went to football her Dad would book seats near to where our season tickets were. She would moan that he was more interested in chatting with my husband than her at half time with a pint!

Reactions: 7

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ha ha ha, she just can't trust herself!!! She probably woke up with hangover and saw her bio change and realised she literally cannot trust herself with alcohol and social media. Let's see how long it lasts this time!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.