Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww...she's trying to get her star meter rating up now she has 2000 MAGA grannies on the CC FB page who might look her up to see if she's done anything since The Christmas Card.

She doesn't change. How desperate. Imagine you were a teenager and this was your mother!

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Nudes in bio?
Tell me you’re obsessed and still on twitter without telling me you’re still obsessed with your ex…
Baby reindeer would be more appropriate.

Reactions: 30
Nudes in bio?
Tell me you’re obsessed and still on twitter without telling me you’re still obsessed with your ex…
Baby reindeer would be more appropriate.
she is obviously not as bad as that woman in that story, but clearly "baby" pet names are a big red flag 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Abuser is not a single Mum. The children have a loving and committed father who has spent a large sum of money endeavouring to see them both and have a relationship with them. It is all down to the Abuser who has prevented this at every turn so that he is not part of his daughter’s lives. She has destroyed that relationship deliberately, systematically, and it pleases her do do it. The Abuser is NOT a single mother, she is a woman out for revenge on the man who escaped her abuse three years ago and is happily using and destroying her children to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She’s finally getting a decent narc supply from that ridiculous fan page and she hasn’t acknowledged it. All about the drama.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Her IMDb had to be one of the most underwhelming ones I’ve ever come across. Why advertise you were a below the radar, nothing-list FORMER actress 🥴
She might as well put a link to tattle, she gets more action / attention on here than she’s ever gotten anywhere else!

Reactions: 31
The Abuser is not a single Mum. The children have a loving and committed father who has spent a large sum of money endeavouring to see them both and have a relationship with them. It is all down to the Abuser who has prevented this at every turn so that he is not part of his daughter’s lives. She has destroyed that relationship deliberately, systematically, and it pleases her do do it. The Abuser is NOT a single mother, she is a woman out for revenge on the man who escaped her abuse three years ago and is happily using and destroying her children to do this.
she is a single mother, but by choice. she decided to erase the father off her childrens lives (unless he stays with her), that's proven by her own words, so she has to live with the downsides of being a single mother without getting the sympathies she wants. She is also in the very lucky position to get supported way beyond what she is entitled too.

Genuine single mothers would beg to be in her position of having support and a father that wants to be part of the childrens life.

But people like Alice have hijacked this term in the past decades as a pity prize for simply being not in a romantic relationship while you happen to have kids. It's pathetic to have this as a badge, especially as it devalues at the same time women who have genuinely struggles with being left alone with no support.

EDIT: and what's worse, she even called herself a single mom while they were together just because he was working away. Which is utterly ridiculous even for her standards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.