Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barre19

Chatty Member
So she was just stalking, abusing and harassing Ioan? Bianca "attacking" Alice cause of her man? That what they're seriously lobbying?
View attachment 2894731
I fudging hate the Mail. Stating evidenced facts = “launched an extraordinary attack”. Woman walks down street = “flaunting her shapely figure”. Etc etc. There’s a special level of Hell reserved for this kind of “journalism”.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The DM won't post any of my comments, so that shows you how much the comment section is being moderated in Alice's favor on the latest article. Alice is talking to herself in the comments as usual.

• Sick
  • Wow

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Oh she’s talking in the past tense about the divorce and behaviour- Bianca really has her running scared. Well done B 💪🏼 💪🏼 💪🏼

Hiraeth

VIP Member
For all that Alice posts about "trolls," it sure seems like all the trolling is coming from her and her supporters. Why her followers can't see that is beyond me.

Gilbert

I think it’s delicious that Bianca has stated publicly that others have come to her with examples of Alice’s abuse. And Alice doesn’t know who they are. Or when the bomb will drop.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Not sure it's even trolling. On planet Alice it means not sucking up to her eg saying she's a "strong mama who supports her kids" BS.

A troll is a person who posts deliberately offensive or provocative messages online. The problem with Alice is the truth offends and provokes her lol

Tough shit
To prove exactly your point:

1000050994.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45

welp

VIP Member
Alice is so dumb
Screenshot_20240423_063023_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240423_062817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_062741_Samsung Internet.jpg

I must say though that Lin shouldnt talk about Alice on that group. use twitter if you want to "reply" to tattle. using the official Ioan-approved fanpage makes Ioan arguably liable.

• Wow
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
It's something, but if she wants to survive on Cons one per year is not cutting it.

Creation Con has a horrible reputation, but at least they are not run by a criminal this time...

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Didn't the Bank of Ioan close this month?

I think court will prove to be a very rude awakening. Can you imagine buying uber expensive La Mer face cream without creating income? Mind boggling.

What is she doing to provide for herself and the girls? I mean this quite seriously. She has a duty to contribute to the girls financial support and I don't think she'll be receiving any alimony given the overpayments.

What will she do?

MOO

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
tbh what Alice says to her minions in private doesnt really matter for the DVRO, unless she plots things with them to harass/threaten I+B.

It does show what person she actually is, though. Not like this wasn't clear, though.

edit: though given that she allegedly mailed these things probably to someone that runs a Ioan fanclub you can argue otherwise
IMO, it shows how she worked to separate him from others, a form of abuse. She ingratiated herself into his fan club and then worked on the two women to turn them against IG. That's typically Narc behavior. It seems the woman in question has talked about this. That they were essentially groomed.

It also challenges her loving and kind persona. She proclaims to be a Fibro sufferer and wants support for it, yet ridicules and demeans another woman with a far more serious illness. That shows questionable character.

I will never understand that kind of cruelty. I'm still shocked by it.

MOO

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
She’s affecting her future work by continually being a cunt. That’s what happens when you create the drama in the first place. It’s the consequence of her own actions.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I'll go with a defamation suit.

both have zero chance to succeed, but it's all about the buzz.
Lifetime restraining order is looking more and more likely!
A defamation suit would be highly damaging for Alice not Bianca!

Reactions: 44

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
This apology tour Alice is on, with the "I acted badly...
But she never apologised. What she is doing is minimization. It wasn't one or two mistakes, it was a campaign of abuse which worked to a certain extent, certainly on the kids who are now pro the abuser. She's not sorry and would do it all again.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice fucks around and finds out with instagram by posting a hilarious and zany "joke" about nudes and its everyone else's fault that she got banned? ("they've been bullying me for 20 years")

Ok....

And she's still posting stolen copyright. She will get banned for that too. But of course it's more bullying....

It's not bullying Alice - it's breaching the rules of the platform you're on.

Keep fucking around and finding out.

• Heart

brie l

VIP Member
"I didn't react well" =
  • I defamed my ex-husband and his partner in the global media
  • I sent abusive emails to my ex-husband's mother
  • I was involved in a group on Instagram which trolled and insulted the family of my ex-husband's new partner
  • I have prevented my daughters from having a relationship with their father
  • I encouraged my daughter to hack my ex-husband's public Instagram and post damaging things
  • I got a three-year restraining order taken out on me
  • I stole at least £100,000 from my ex-husband
  • I kept one daughter out of school for a year
  • I made my daughters engage in a plot to get my ex-husband's new partner a restraining order against her, and possible deportation
  • I got my brother to threaten my ex-husband and his new partner on social media
  • I was arrested for breaching the restraining order
  • I wrote letters to my ex-husband's employers to try and get them to fire him
  • I claimed my ex-husband's new partner doesn't really have MS
  • I affected my ex-husband's new partner's health so much with my actions that her doctors were concerned
  • I collude with the Daily Mail's chief showbiz reporter to orchestrate news stories which will be damaging to my ex-husband, his new partner and his career
  • I tried to sell photos of my distressed children to the tabloids, and posted them on my Instagram
  • I frequently consent to having my daughter photographed by the paparazzi and published in tabloids, then pretend we are being stalked and harassed
  • I fire lawyers as a delaying tactic
  • I kept claiming I spent all my money on lawyers, when my ex-husband was paying for them all this time
  • I launched a fraudulent Gofundme in order to shame my ex-husband and distract from an event he was appearing at
  • I leaked a video of the events at the flat involving the fake restraining plot on the same day of my ex-husband's 50th birthday, in order to try and ruin that for him. I don't care about the privacy of my daughter or how she would come across in that video
  • I tried to blackmail my previous ex-boyfriend by writing a blog article about his alleged drug-taking, because he wouldn't give me any (more) money
  • I claimed I was penniless and about to be homeless, when I've never moved out of Hollywood or Beverly Hills, and I carry on buying Creme de la Mer from eBay
  • I publicly bullied a young co-worker of my ex-husband, and called her a "bitch", because she dared to write a heart emoji in an Instagram post he made of his new relationship
  • I sent photos of my daughter's alleged injuries from the fake restraining order plot to a creepy man on the internet so he could write an article about it, and satisfy his 'women being abused' fetish
  • I sent my daughter to an expensive school for a year, knowing I couldn't afford to pay the fees for longer than that
  • I spend my time making sock accounts and trying to harass and intimidate people I don't like on the internet, instead of being productive with my life
Just when I feel an ounce of sympathy for Alice, it's posts like yours @Ametrine that brings me back. This woman deserves not a once of mine or anyone's sympathy.

• Heart