Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiraeth

VIP Member
You have to wonder why if she hates us so much, why even read here? It’s been going on for years, she claims herself more than 20. Why give that any energy? The ultimate victimhood from someone whose life is so empty. She surrounds herself by other lonely and vindictive women.
Same mentality as the morons commenting on the DM that they are "flaunting" their relationship. They're posting on their own social media and not tagging Alice or referencing her in any way. If Alice compulsively reads their posts and gets upset, that's no one's fault but Alice's.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaaaannnnnddddddd SHE'S BACK!!!! We knew she couldn't keep up the hearts and unicorns act! The mask has slipped and the monster has once again revealed her true self, a fighty, aggressive, last-word-or-else, bullying, threatening, blustering shitebag.
ETA Any sane person would have blocked and limited comments and ignored - but she LITERALLY can't help herself, her drive towards nastiness is just so damn strong!

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I think Ioan will still ensure she’s financially looked after. Pains me to say it & I really hope I’m wrong. But the system has let Ioan, Bianca and the kids down so, so badly thus far. 🙁

I mean really, we know her lazy, entitled arse is never gonna work again. So how WILL she survive otherwise? I don’t see any of her wealthy acquaintances coming to her rescue. Who else can she grift off? Her brother?? Can’t get blood out of a sTONE.
I hear you and understand why you'd think that.

Me? I actually think he's done. I think he'll either settle for a small but reasonable amount factoring in the abuse, his own high legal fees due to her actions, and the damage she's caused him and BW, or simply let her fend for herself and only pay what the judge orders... Period.

I have no doubt he'll continue to take care of the girls.

She's no longer his responsibility. Whatever the prenup says will hold. Given the overpayments I don't see her getting anything for some time. How can they even settle when the house money is gone?

She played this all wrong.

MOO

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
she snapped :)
1000027945.jpg

1000027947.jpg

a hypocrite to the core. Praises her fans for trolling Bianca, but feels attacked for people commenting negatively on her page.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

BessieNessie

VIP Member
As much as I dislike the behaviour and I’ve said from day one that he has to put boundaries and never give in to it. I wouldn’t wish the horrible and humiliating childhood in la casa del doom on anyone and Ioan knows what they’re living through better than anyone. They don’t get to close the door with a bottle of bourbon and/or walk away.

If they were nice to Ioan and Bianca and not doing the things she demands they do, they would have her wrath and nobody rains misery, rejection and revenge like she does, literally for years.

A little reminder that as a grown man Ioan closed down a fan group and insulted everyone in it - because she told him to. What chance does one of her own kids have - if she’s decided they have to do something they do it. Or else. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I suspect she got banned for copyright/Trademark infringement. Those photos were not hers to post and she actively asked people to help her violate copyright law by trying to remove the Alamy watermark. That's a serious violation.

There were other photos taken from the Internet that were also not her to share. Instagram has strict rules about this.

It appears both siblings view the law with equal disdain.

It could be something else, of course. I don't see her going on such a attention seeking photo binge and then deactivating her own account.

MOO

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
that's nonsense. People were mass-reporting Kanye West and IG did nothing. Alice is drawing 1000x less attention and is not even close at her worst currently IG is with celebs always first investigating. She either made this scenario up and went off herself, or IG autobanned her due to "nudes", hence "we made a mistake". Really pathetic to blame it always on others. If banning celebs from IG was this easy..
1000027758.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Getting the “me”back then posts a pic from 25 years ago 🤪🤭. That’s not back, that’s 2-3 decades ago. Back would be you walking the red carpet or working on set today.

Also “i have offers coming in”. Yeah right, someone in acting school writing a script and saying you can be in it is not exactly the offer of the century. Alice is in the auditioning line, not the offer line. And in today’s job market of streaming fucked the world that line stretches from LA to NYC.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
this is comedy gold: you run to the site of the abuser who is constantly playing the victim (today again) to brag that the actual victim blocked you for accusing her to play the victim. beyond embarassing
View attachment 2894431
That's such a gross comment on her Instagram. But then again, these are the same people that sent Bianca walking stick advertisements. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
Zhora (who is apparently me) posted this
1000027530.jpg

1000027532.jpg

Donnie is the police detective from Forever btw

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Still confused about the fish. Alice said she was vegetarian and the youngest won’t eat it.

Is it just for Ella?

Do they also deliver sea cucumbers, clams and snails? Asking for a friend who may or may not have inadvertently adopted a walrus.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Imagine praising a professional gaslighter like this. Oh boy.
1000027864.jpg

"I'm so proud of you, Alice. you give abusive spouses a voice!"

Kind reminder of both Alice the wife that was dumped without warning in 2020 and the mother that loves her kids unconditionally
1000027869.jpg

1000027866.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Setting up her old tired "I did what I did cause he made me" narrative I see.
Yep, something definitely happening.
She only pulls that out the bag when something drops, usually.
I was REACTING to HIM LEAVING me SUDDENLY!!

• Angry

SC_love

Chatty Member
Bianca has a definite ‘don’t fuck with me’ vibe that wasn’t there in previous videos. Good for her, Alice wishes she was that tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Instagram did not apologise to her.

And we did not report her en masse so where did they come from?

Pish.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46