Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
That's the most rattled I have seen her in months: now she pretends that she doesnt know who Bianca is while approving of her fans trolling her!
1000027963.jpg

"I dont have a site" - someone's trying to be very smart here

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

BessieNessie

VIP Member
What will she do while her kids are out?

Holy shit, they’re 10 and 14 for heavens sake. They should be out doing things every day, not stuck Indoors being stooges for their weird mother’s SM addiction. But as ever it’s all about her, who’ll make her fish supper if Ella isn’t there? Who’ll pose for her instagram fix if not little E.

It’s just so sad and creepy. Those poor poor girls.

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
In terms of money Alice potentially snaffled away my recollection is that there are two references to this.

1. In the first year of separation she makes a big play online (and in emails to Ioan produced as part of his RO application) to 100k of “her childhood” savings. It seems to have been quite obviously taken from their joint accounts and derived almost entirely from Ioan’s earnings. The prenup shows she came to the marriage with fuck and her CV shows she earned fuck all. MOO she stole that money not just from Ioan but from her children.

2. Ioan in later applications to the court refers to money disappearing from the joint account in 2022 which was presumably his earnings from the Reunion. Alice again makes a big play online about this her college fund for the girls and it now being given to Gloria to pay her salary for ever. Again Alice simply could not have this type of saving in her own name. It is obviously joint funding earned by Ioan and not any form of educational fund. Again she stole money from Ioan and the girls.

I would say we are talking about at least 200k going missing. None of it earned by Alice and money that should have been used to settle Ioan’s pre nup commitments and child support. She stole from her family.

I have no doubt she could have blown through it. However her primary living expenses have been funded by Ioan directly. He paid the mortgage and was paying off her cards and the pointless private school until the house was sold. Then she got her lump sum and then she got her 10k per month. I think there is a stash and she plans on spending it on Alice and no one but Alice.

At this stage she probably thinks herself very clever. And, she thinks Ioan doesn’t have the balls to not keep subsidising her. I am frankly gobsmacked that he put money into an account she could steal from not just once but twice.

Personally he should just cut her off, if the court allow it. She will make a big song and dance about it in the DM who will mis report everything. But she will do that even if he continues to give her 10k per month whilst yapping on about why she can’t work. He should have a statement that confirms he has met his legal obligations for spousal and child support and say what is. Then leave her to it. She has very little social media traction and is like countless bitter people just spewing her lies and justification into a void.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Lol maybe because I predicted she will file a restraining order against Bianca just before the BB4 premiere. You heard it here first.....
I'll go with a defamation suit.

both have zero chance to succeed, but it's all about the buzz.

welp

VIP Member
I love that she specified 2020: yknow, the year where she wanted to "uproot" Ioan's life "without warning" by wanting a new boyfriend.

as I thought her fans are abusers on their own
Screenshot_20240424_084953_Instagram.jpg

---
Alice: *shames Ioan for wanting a private divorce, makes it as public as possible*

Her fans:
Screenshot_20240424_085523_Instagram.jpg

the most insane thing is that they claim everyone would have reacted with years of abuse. that is so untrue, Alice is a big exception for celebs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Alice - eBay purchase ... anti-aging cream
description: "The well-balanced formula and anti-aging properties of the gel help wipe away the years."
ETA: might not be new purchase -- feedback is for purchase made within last 6 months
So Alice is spending her 10 grand a month on La Mer? Seriously?

• Wow

Hiraeth

VIP Member
The trouble is it never seems to come her way.The Abuser manages to slide away from the consequences of her actions and behaviour every time.
“The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine." Consequences are coming, slowly but surely.

Apropos of nothing, apparently my Spotify thinks I am traveling to Evil HQ in Dusseldorf soon; over half of this week's Release Radar songs are in German. 😝

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
If someone’s tagged the con saying things about her it isn’t great.

But AG is still tagging Seattle Symphony et al with untrue stuff about Ioan.

At least those saying stuff about Alice aren’t making up libellous crap,

Her Twitter mates and her brother have all liked and laughed along with AG’s posts and Alice doesn’t seem to have a problem with people like that in her circle.

What goes around comes around - c’est la vie!

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I love that she needs 3 throwbacks and a announcement of a announcement to cope with this lol

btw if she actually has more cons upcoming it might be an indicator that Ioan stops to be generous. otherwise no reason why she couldnt have done more earlier.

as said many times, Ioan not being a dormant has upsides for everyone in the end - including Alice.

Loveu2

VIP Member
This is another of Alice Evans Designs. Please tell me these aren't Alice's lips. :LOL: Old post.

1000002409.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I love that she specified 2020: yknow, the year where she wanted to "uproot" Ioan's life "without warning" by wanting a new boyfriend.

as I thought her fans are abusers on their own
View attachment 2894125
---
Alice: *shames Ioan for wanting a private divorce, makes it as public as possible*

Her fans:
View attachment 2894142
the most insane thing is that they claim everyone would have reacted with years of abuse. that is so untrue, Alice is a big exception for celebs
The scary thing about these types of people is they sound normal. They're literate, seemingly intelligent, posting kind, encouraging, supportive comments - but those comments are full of bald faced lies!?! Do they know nothing about Alice and the divorce except for the narrative she's been spinning or is their perception of truth and reality that fucking distorted?? It's like you're both staring at the same white wall and they are adamantly insisting it's black. I just find them so baffling.

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
‘You acted fine Alice..’ according to her work schedule casting directors disagree with that statement..as does the judge. 💅🏻

• Haha