Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she got banned for copyright/Trademark infringement. Those photos were not hers to post and she actively asked people to help her violate copyright law by trying to remove the Alamy watermark. That's a serious violation.

There were other photos taken from the Internet that were also not her to share. Instagram has strict rules about this.

It appears both siblings view the law with equal disdain.

It could be something else, of course. I don't see her going on such a attention seeking photo binge and then deactivating her own account.

MOO
I think this is exactly it. I also think she may have got some legal notices for copyright infringement. That would really cost her - fines can be at the lowest, the cost of what you would have had to pay to use the images, up to $150k. She may be able to argue fair use, but would need to pay a lawyer because IP and copyright is really complicated. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Best get those job hunting shoes on Alice, tick tock, money's running out..........

PS maybe Alice has FINALLY realised that nothing good has ever come out of social media for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She deactivated it but I think she can just reactivate it within a time period. IMO it was a rage delete. Firstly because Bianca is threatening to expose her and for a narc/socio that is their worst fear. Bianca has a bit of a hold in her now and doesn’t seem to care if she exposes Alice. Alice has obviously being rage posting old selfies for a while so the rage isn’t new. Secondly, she knows events are coming up for I and B and nothing tips her over the edge more than I and B getting in with their lives and working. I think she likely knew she was close to breaking the DVRO with a rage post so deleted the account for now.

I guess there is a chance she got legal notice for posting copyright pics. Personally I hope this is the reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
She is now posting on the FB fan page. That's where she will be getting her narc supply.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I totally thought she had none at all and was living like a hermit with Alice. There’s some good news from casa Evans then. 👏🏼
There was an old video of her out bowling with some friends. But that's a few years ago now. Unless Ella's mentioned it recently I don't think we know if she still has those friends or is even allowed to see them much.
---
I have three! One away at college and two still at home. I’m divorced but have managed effective co-parenting (unlike Alice)
Yay! So the wedding to Alun is still on then.
---
"The doom has come upon us," cried the ladies (and men) of Tattler.

---
I'm blocked fucko 🤣🤣
I'm sure @welp is on the case 🕵🏼‍♀️
She's down and out again. Maybe the Salad Cream Clives of her followers bombarded her with so many DM's demanding the threatened nudes it's frazzled her site. Or the Christians on the CC Facebook group are clutching their pearls in shock and terror. Like us.
---
Paid followers are definitely a thing but punishment for them is not. Insta don’t even delete them. Most influencers and wannabes have 000s of them.
That pisses me off! I have a private account, no followers from choice, it's my own private pinterest type thing, and for a while Instagram kept accusing me of trying to buy followers and would block me from posting, liking, commenting for a week at a time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course she starts with self pity
1000027644.jpg

I suspect she got banned for copyright/Trademark infringement. Those photos were not hers to post and she actively asked people to help her violate copyright law by trying to remove the Alamy watermark. That's a serious violation.

There were other photos taken from the Internet that were also not her to share. Instagram has strict rules about this.

It could be something else, of course. I don't see her going on such a attention seeking photo binge and then deactivating her own account.

MOO
no. I doubt that. this is simply not enough for IG to ban a blue check

Reactions: 20
She is now posting on the FB fan page. That's where she will be getting her narc supply.
All I see is a photo of her that was posted the day it was created on April Fool's day. I did find her old FB account which has been dormant since 2015.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she had to turn herself in and the kids aren't at any sleepovers/parties and they are with Ioan. Maybe she had to delete her insta because she will be gone for a period of time 😀
I know, I know. This isn't it. Just felt good to say it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Predicting a return very soon and a persecution-complex post about how "the trolls" made her delete her Instagram. 🙄
no doubt she will claim that, which is funny because when Bianca deleted IG after being harassed by her minions (something that hasnt happened recently for Alice) Loopy said "she cant take the heat"

Reactions: 32
I hope they don't expect much.

View attachment 2890233
I wonder how the other actors who worked with her on TCC are feeling about this latest development? Interesting she only joined the group when her Insta is down.

ETA: "You guys swell my heart!" - I don't even know what's so icky about that but damn it's icky. She just can't human at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

MOO
Please, please, let it be so.🙏🙏🙏 It would be so poetic if they finally got her for something like this after all the vile things she‘s gotten away with. Sort of like how they got Al Capone for tax evasion.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope they don't expect much.

View attachment 2890233
Perhaps Alice should have joined with one of her sock accounts she never has any trouble working those 💅
If Alice has closed her IG down because she is worried about something being used against her by Ioan's lawyers then that really is shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.
Those on that Facebook page need to be very careful, remember Alice likes doxxing people!

Reactions: 29
She must realise by now anything incriminating is on here for any legal professional to use. She can close down her socials all she wants, it’s still out there and easily used against her. It’s kinda funny that everything she accuses us of reflect her perfectly. A bored lonely demented housewife with no friends and no one to love her whose social media content is adversely affecting her ability to get a job and get a life. It’s poetic really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She must realise by now anything incriminating is on here for any legal professional to use. She can close down her socials all she wants, it’s still out there and easily used against her. It’s kinda funny that everything she accusss us of reflect her perfectly. A bored lonely demented housewife with no friends and no one to love her whose social media content is adversely affecting her ability to get a job and get a life. It’s poetic really.
Still love how one of the receipts we had made it to court docs, with names redacted!

Reactions: 19
I wonder how the other actors who worked with her on TCC are feeling about this latest development? Interesting she only joined the group when her Insta is down.

ETA: "You guys swell my heart!" - I don't even know what's so icky about that but damn it's icky. She just can't human at all.
You guys swell my heart my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.