Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #240 Former Actress, Former Client, Former Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain please re photo copyright: if she posted Alamy photo with watermarks (thus "quoting" original owner/author) for private not commercial purposes is that still an infringement? I understand removing watermarks is a violation obviously.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain please re photo copyright: if she posted Alamy photo with watermarks (thus "quoting" original owner/author) for private not commercial purposes is that still an infringement? I understand removing watermarks is a violation obviously.
Still an infringement. Apparently you could even get permission to use a photo but the person with the copyright could just say no afterwards and it would be treated as breaking copyright.

Reactions: 13
The owner of the copyright would have to contact Alice and order her to take the photo/photos down they wouldn't have been able to get her IG closed. I think Alice is just looking to claim that she's the one being harassed and had to close her account down.
She's probably realised that theres also very incriminating evidence on there that can be used against her. Moo!

Reactions: 18
Something has happened. It’s not copyright infringement, many “celebs” take watermarked photos to use on their socials.

I suspect the account hasn’t been fully deleted but you can temporarily deactivate it and it looks like it never existed. I can’t imagine her fully deleting it. I suspect it’ll be back. She needs the validation of her actions and vitriol. She won’t get that in the Facebook group

Reactions: 26
Something has happened. It’s not copyright infringement, many “celebs” take watermarked photos to use on their socials.

I suspect the account hasn’t been fully deleted but you can temporarily deactivate it and it looks like it never existed. I can’t imagine her fully deleting it. I suspect it’ll be back. She needs the validation of her actions and vitriol. She won’t get that in the Facebook group
She did the same thing in 2022. She'll be back.

Reactions: 17
From Instagram. Instagram makes it very clear you should only post content you created.
Alamy will have submitted a report I reckon. Their whole business is set up on making people pay for their images - they don't allow people to just steal them.

Screenshot_2024-04-22-07-42-45-21_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
If the instagram isn’t her own doing she will be furious. Twitter gone, Insta gone. She will have to join here to get her fix…..

…. Nah, no one will be stupid enough to give her a code 😂

• Haha
I feel so sorry for the members of that FB group. They have no idea of the viper they've just invited inside the nest.

Reactions: 42
Smartest person in the room.
I mean also asking how to remove the watermark....
She says she supported the actors strike because actors losing their livelihood/residuals through AI etc.

And she steals from photographers. It's the same thing. This is how they make their money.

And there's Alice asking how to remove watermarks and saying 'there are better things for me to spend $500 on'

Reactions: 35
I am hoping it’s just a flounce so that she can come back in a blaze of glory with all her fans feeding her narc supply. We missed you so much, we were so worried about you, beautiful lady, best actress EVER ❤💗❤💗❤🤢🤢🤢

We won’t have much to talk about otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes. Because you do not have permission from the owner of the work to use it. Being credited as the author/creator is a different thing and as copyright owner you have this right in addition to the right to decide who uses your work.
Paying the licence fee to alamy gives you permission to use it (depending on the terms of their licence it still might not allow to use it to post it on Instagram it depends on the terms of their licence).
As an aside you might notice in TV programmes very often they will blur photos or paintings on the walls of people's houses because they infringe copyright.

Reactions: 16
Yes. Because you do not have permission from the owner of the work to use it. Being credited as the author/creator is a different thing and as copyright owner you have this right in addition to the right to decide who uses your work.
Paying the licence fee to alamy gives you permission to use it (depending on the terms of their licence it still might not allow to use it to post it on Instagram it depends on the terms of their licence).
As an aside you might notice in TV programmes very often they will blur photos or paintings on the walls of people's houses because they infringe copyright.
I wondered about the blurred photos thing 🥴

Reactions: 4
Could it be that she's posted too many pics of the kids without Ioans agreement? I recall that was part of his request to the court, but I cant recall if it was agreed or not? Maybe they finally brought the hammer down on that?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If Alice had been shut down she'd be raging about it the fact that she's hopped over to Facebook says she's done it voluntarily.
She wasn't getting much traction on her IG apart from the creepy flying monkeys and other hangers on. She's after fresh fodder and a new audience to cry victim too. Moo!

🎶 Alice, Alice, where the duck is Alice? 🎶

A bit of time off Insta will do her good.
It will be even better for the girls.

I also believe this is due to momentary panic and hiding some kind of evidence. She will be back in no time.

She can't even spell her character role correctly - there is only 1 L in Spelman !
1713773964195.png

---
I feel so sorry for the members of that FB group. They have no idea of the viper they've just invited inside the nest.
Quite a few have said they follow her on Instagram and will have probably been sent here via her posts - yet they still don't care about her abusive behaviour as they now have Faith the Superstar amongst them !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She can't even spell her character role correctly - there is only 1 L in Spelman !View attachment 2890443
---

Quite a few have said they follow her on Instagram and will have probably been sent here via her posts - yet they still don't care about her abusive behaviour as they now have Faith the Superstar amongst them !
Is this normal behaviour? I find it odd but I don’t follow artists as a usual habit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.