Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #236 There is something deeply disturbing about Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! Runner-up was @Lulugrace with “If thrush was a person, it would be Alice Evans 💀🤣

Recap:
  • In an unexpected move, Bianca revealed on Instagram how much bullying she and Ioan had endured from Alice, Alice’s FMs, and Alison Boshoff from the Daily Mail, and how it had affected her MS and health. In the post, it also looks like Bianca is saying that detectives have connected Alice's abusive sock accounts to Alice.
  • Bianca also said that she has been sent examples of Alice's abusive behaviour, and is considering whether to publish them.
  • It looks like Alison Boshoff at the Daily Mail threatened to expose Bianca's MS, before it was public knowledge.
  • The next day, Bianca made an Instagram story where she revealed that she had been contacted by many people who had their own negative experiences with Alice, some going back 20 years.
  • To note, not once did Bianca refer to Alice by name. Neither did she call Alice the British or American versions of "bogan", because she has far too much class to do that.
  • Tattlers believe something significant has happened behind the scenes for Bianca to make these posts. The vast majority of us are happy she has made this move, as it shows that she and Ioan are finally publicly standing up to Alice's bullying, threats, harassment and illegal behaviour.
  • Alice tried to play the victim in response to a comment posted to her Instagram, and pretend that she isn't abusive, with a DVRO against her. 236 Tattle threads and counting say otherwise.
  • Tattlers are sure that there will be a Daily Mail story very soon about Alice, most likely set up between the Mail and Alice.
  • Tone posted this ominous tweet, which seems to confirm a Daily Mail story will be dropping soon.
  • Alice has posted a photo of herself from 20+ years ago to her instagram. She does this when she knows a Daily Mail story is about to drop, so they can use old photos of her to illustrate it.
  • Alice has also not publicly erupted, which is also another sure sign that a Daily Mail story favourable to Alice is about to drop.
  • Tattle's second-favourite lawyer*, Andrea Burkhart, made a comment on the situation.
*obviously, @Hiraeth is our favourite lawyer

Please add anything that I might have missed out in the recap!

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/alice-evans-ioan-gruffudd-235-alice-evans-i-am-very-lazy.44634/

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I know Welp posted and commented on this but it’s stuck out. Parents, if someone took your child out of town or to their house for Easter, wouldn’t you send some chocolates and tit with the parent(s) for both kids instead of leave the whole responsibility with the host parent(s)? Or have some chocolate at home for when your child returns? And not even a chocolate bunny for Ella, who knows that if she even mentioned it, Alice would reply in hysterics “are you calling me a bad mother?!!!”
Meanwhile Alice can afford all that bleeping with her face that she does, the eBay crap and the BH flat.
And she puts all this on this internet
IMG_3430.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am pretty sure Leanne Coronel is the agent she fell out with! Leanne is a pretty big hitter in Hollywood - she used to be with Endeavor agency but left to set up her own agency. Big Al may not have design, housekeeping, acting or mothering skills, but she can alienate people better than almost anyone I've ever seen!!!!
IMG_3429.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I am pretty sure Leanne Coronel is the agent she fell out with! Leanne is a pretty big hitter in Hollywood - she used to be with Endeavor agency but left to set up her own agency. Big Al may not have design, housekeeping, acting or mothering skills, but she can alienate people better than almost anyone I've ever seen!!!!
View attachment 2848731
Do you think Leanne knows what Alice has against "random mediocre actors" like EDDIE CIBRIAN?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Alice knows what she has done or what is coming and she’s trying to get ahead of it or she’s panicking and doing what she does best….manic activity on social media

Reactions: 42
Alice has fucked with Biancas family, Ioan’s kids, Ioan’s family, and subjected all of them to some really wild abuse, mocked B’s disability, reached out to her agent, the kids pushed the dog with feet, caused her ill health, got in touch with an ex that B fears, dragged her into court
Alice has interfered with everything that Bianca holds dear from her health to her safety to her friends, family, her man, her dog and reputation (in no particular order). What has she done behind the scenes that’s resulted in Bianca finally snapping?

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Congratulations to me, @Ametrine, for the winning thread title! Runner-up was @Lulugrace with “If thrush was a person, it would be Alice Evans 💀🤣

Recap:
  • In an unexpected move, Bianca revealed on Instagram how much bullying she and Ioan had endured from Alice, Alice’s FMs, and Alison Boshoff from the Daily Mail, and how it had affected her MS and health. In the post, it also looks like Bianca is saying that detectives have connected Alice's abusive sock accounts to Alice.
  • Bianca also said that she has been sent examples of Alice's abusive behaviour, and is considering whether to publish them.
  • It looks like Alison Boshoff at the Daily Mail threatened to expose Bianca's MS, before it was public knowledge.
  • The next day, Bianca made an Instagram story where she revealed that she had been contacted by many people who had their own negative experiences with Alice, some going back 20 years.
  • To note, not once did Bianca refer to Alice by name. Neither did she call Alice the British or American versions of "bogan", because she has far too much class to do that.
  • Tattlers believe something significant has happened behind the scenes for Bianca to make these posts. The vast majority of us are happy she has made this move, as it shows that she and Ioan are finally publicly standing up to Alice's bullying, threats, harassment and illegal behaviour.
  • Alice tried to play the victim in response to a comment posted to her Instagram, and pretend that she isn't abusive, with a DVRO against her. 236 Tattle threads and counting say otherwise.
  • Tattlers are sure that there will be a Daily Mail story very soon about Alice, most likely set up between the Mail and Alice.
  • Tone posted this ominous tweet, which seems to confirm a Daily Mail story will be dropping soon.
  • Alice has posted a photo of herself from 20+ years ago to her instagram. She does this when she knows a Daily Mail story is about to drop, so they can use old photos of her to illustrate it.
  • Alice has also not publicly erupted, which is also another sure sign that a Daily Mail story favourable to Alice is about to drop.
  • Tattle's second-favourite lawyer*, Andrea Burkhart, made a comment on the situation.
*obviously, @Hiraeth is our favourite lawyer

Please add anything that I might have missed out in the recap!

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/alice-evans-ioan-gruffudd-235-alice-evans-i-am-very-lazy.44634/

Housekeeping:

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.
I'm so far behind it's unreal but I was abroad for
fortnight so Ty so much for recapping and congrats on thread title . You are a gem btw .

Biancas reveal good on her I say !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With tomorrow being Easter Monday, I’m assuming the courts in California are closed? In case there is a filing on its way

Reactions: 10
With tomorrow being Easter Monday, I’m assuming the courts in California are closed? In case there is a filing on its way
Unlikely. It's not a federal holiday and usually if a government office is closed, it's the Friday before.

So maybe getting snacks for tomorrow? It feels like something is moving along.

Reactions: 18
Alice has fucked with Biancas family, Ioan’s kids, Ioan’s family, and subjected all of them to some really wild abuse, mocked B’s disability, reached out to her agent, the kids pushed the dog with feet, caused her ill health, got in touch with an ex that B fears, dragged her into court
Alice has interfered with everything that Bianca holds dear from her health to her safety to her friends, family, her man, her dog and reputation (in no particular order). What has she done behind the scenes that’s resulted in Bianca finally snapping?
I don’t think B has snapped. I think she has kept quiet until she is in a place where she can say her piece. It’s not just the “defamation” side of things, but also the court case with the girls, the DVRO breaches. They must all be in a good position. And the careers, the PR must also be in position.
Alice has tantrummed her way through the last few years, a slave to her pd/narcissism/emotions.YoBee have been playing chess and we’re approaching check-mate. MOO

Reactions: 27
I don’t think B has snapped. I think she has kept quiet until she is in a place where she can say her piece. It’s not just the “defamation” side of things, but also the court case with the girls, the DVRO breaches. They must all be in a good position. And the careers, the PR must also be in position.
Alice has tantrummed her way through the last few years, a slave to her pd/narcissism/emotions.YoBee have been playing chess and we’re approaching check-mate. MOO
Possibly. But for a woman who is known to keep quiet despite the constant attacks on everything, who is known to focus heavily on the positive despite everything, whose life is going from strength to strength despite it all, she seemed (rightly) pissed off and emotional in that post. Maybe snapping wasn’t the right term but it feels very straw that broke the camels back…

Reactions: 31
So she’s not sure if Elsie has seen it but is shocked that Ella hasn’t seen it….and why would Ella only have the motivation to watch it because both parents are in it but not Elsie?
IMG_3434.jpeg
IMG_3435.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Random pro Alice Twit account who stalks Tattle.
Is this what Alice is trying to do, ruin Bianca's chances of being a spoke person for the MS Society? I don't believe that would work. The MS Society will be appalled at Alice's behavior. They would stand against the bullying Bianca and every other person who has been bullied for having disabilities.

Screenshot_20240331_173347_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240331_173525_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
In the meantime, AE is trying to re-paint her past ugly behaviour as smtg that’s out of character and re-write her reputation/image as a wholesome lady who has bounced back and is currently in a good place. We can see through all the cheery replies in her recent IG posts. We all know thats BS. It’s just damage control at work. Her followers may gloss over her past but hey, there are receipts!

• Wow
Reactions: 45
In the meantime, AE is trying to re-paint her past ugly behaviour as smtg that’s out of character and re-write her reputation/image as a wholesome lady who has bounced back and is currently in a good place. We can see through all the cheery replies in her recent IG posts. We all know thats BS. It’s just damage control at work. Her followers may gloss over her past but hey, there are receipts!
I've seen some of her followers saying oh but she's been good lately, don't bring this up again now like her horrendous behaviour for YEARS can just be handwaved away. No that's not how it works!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.