Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted yes she will remain in the apartment but not because Ioan will keep her there as I don’t think he gives AF as much as you think he does. But because Alice is a narc who hides things, such as money and assets. I also don’t think she done selling her family out and although she’s restricted by a RO she still has a right to free speech.
I don’t see Alice just up and leaving that apartment because Ioan doesn’t have to pay her more money than she thinks she deserves.
---

Alices goal right here….

Be as difficult as possible until the other parent is forced to give up and walk away for the sake of the kids.

View attachment 2842918View attachment 2842920
Didn’t the eldest son confirm he was abusive though? The one he hit on the plane?

Reactions: 9
I'm also here to say any thread title for the next one should have GRUFFUTH!!!!! as part of it.

I think the kids will grow to hate Alice. She so actively tried to prevent their background from being integrated into their lives.

Having bland English names like Griffith are dull when they could have something spicy like Gruffudd. If both parents were on board with it sure, but it's unlikely. That's not to say it would lead the kids to a reconciliation but I think as they get older they will eventually see how hateful their mother was.

Screenshot_20240329-090459~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It sounds a bit confusing but it looks like Alice's alts were officially connected to her by detectives in november, that's where she also went private.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
More power to Bianca. Shining an explicit light on Alice’s behaviour is absolutely warranted. I get the feeling both she and Ioan have played the long game, and are now slowly opening up and exposing more of the truth. Good for them; it robs Alice of the ability to spin her own false narratives.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Good for Bianca! What an amazing post - she's no longer going to be bullied or stay silent. And what a strong person she is.

Anyone expect Alice to now create an Instagram post to get pity, along with a #bekind message?

• Heart
Reactions: 71
More power to Bianca. Shining an explicit light on Alice’s behaviour is absolutely warranted. I get the feeling both she and Ioan have played the long game, and are now slowly opening up and exposing more of the truth. Good for them; it robs Alice of power.
yeah, Alice keeps saying how Ioan should be scared about the day she can tell "her truth" (as if she didn't tell it already), but that is just about her taunting him with telling more lies. reality is that it's Alice that should be scared

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sees Bianca’s post and gallops to Tattle…
She mentioned detectives. I’m glad. Rightly so. Karma is a witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
It sounds a bit confusing but it looks like Alice's alts were officially connected to her by detectives in november, that's where she also went private.
I think something must have been submitted for discovery and they are getting ahead of the court information.

This is becoming public as Ioan's profile will rise in respect of abuse and the discussion of abuse, will Smith's "Oscar slap" narratives, and the endgame of the divorce will be part of online gossip. I still think Alice will lose custody, the older daughter will go to some kind of residency style education and probably the younger one too.

Alice is dangerous. It's now documented.

Well done to yo and 🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 59
also two of the three adult children were adopted before Jolie and Pitt got together and the third one was clearly driven by her, I think it's understandable to not want contact after divorce to someone who is neither your bio dad nor even your initial adoptive parent, loyality will be completely understandably with the person that rescued them (Angelina is the Anti-Alice, she actually did provide for her kids and is the reason why they live their current good life, in the Es case it is entirely thanks to Ioan), especially if there is even the tiniest truth behind the infamous plane incident. The bio kids seem to have regular contact to him, but you obviously primarily stay with your siblings, and there is no indication (albeit you cannot rule it out of course, Alice currently manages to be less open too) that Angelina disrupted actively their relationship like Alice provingly did. Especially not by weaponising regulary one child on what borders a criminal way.

I didnt said his acting was bad but that he couldnt keep the overacting in check. I understand that some of it suited Harrow at least but it was too much.
---
lmao she is so mad that they got her unfiltered
View attachment 2843214
Alice is so down with the hip slang that the children ate all using today. She is so tuned in, hepcats! We can't hope yo keep up with such a foxy Angeleno like her. 23-skidoo, local teens!

Question: which new does mean? The Urban Dictionary "getting fucked against a wall"? Or the TikTok tongue against the teeth definition? Or the Doja Cat I'm not gonna answer your question?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an honest post. But imagine the pain and trauma under it all. FFS. She was removed from her former abusive home by the police. She’s been through it

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Can you imagine receiving an unhinged voice message from Alice saying this?:

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 15.11.40.png

We always say that what we know about Alice's doings must only be a small part of the craziness.

The stuff we will never find out about must be insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.