Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #236 There is something deeply disturbing about Alice Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Bianca is coming into the light

(taken from her instagram story, kind of)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone watch MAFSAU tonight? Waiting for Eden to reveal her bloody secret was as excruciating as waiting for Bianca to come back with more sauce, tea and receipts!!!!! 🐸☕
---
Thread title suggestion:

People who create their own Drama deserve their own Karma

Enjoy Bianca coming for you Alice 💅🏼

(Daily Mail comments- the tide has turned along with Alice’s IG interaction) 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone watch MAFSAU tonight? Waiting for Eden to reveal her bloody secret was as excruciating as waiting for Bianca to come back with more sauce, tea and receipts!!!!! 🐸☕
---
Thread title suggestion:

People who create their own Drama deserve their own Karma

Enjoy Bianca coming for you Alice 💅🏼

(Daily Mail comments- the tide has turned along with Alice’s IG interaction) 🤣😂
Yes, a bunch of us watch on the UK pace thread here. Come and join the funniest thread ever 😁

Bee's receipts will be much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly this. And Alice has given herself away, because she always has to write all her thoughts to social media.

View attachment 2853521
(old tweets)
image from above post: $$ transfer to Gloria admission by AFE.
This should be in her financials (and previously reported in US annual tax filing) and Gloria report as income.
1712182229706.png

oh - and the US Govt monitors any money transfers that exceed $9,999usd

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m really pissed off that this is Alice realising what it takes for Elsie to have a great time.

They live in California - she could be visiting amazing places, playing on the beach, bodysurfing and having outdoor adventures every weekend for free.

She’s a tit mother and those kids are missing out on so much, not only because of her determination to isolate them from all extended family and their dad, but because she’s a lazy self-indulgent piece of work.
this is what gets me. She made one two days trip with them because Ioan's lawyers forced her to (we would know of more if there was more) and she went to a concert with Ella (after Ioan rejected). Besides that and sometimes eating out she has made no memories with them in the past 3 years despite erasing the father from their lives. In his limited visitations Ioan did or tried to do more with them than she did all this time.

There is always a financial argument. But she affords Bevery Hills and designer creams. And even without money in spare free/cheap outdoor activities are available nearby.

I mean it works for her, because Ella doesnt seem to be a outdoor type, and Elsie seems to have enough friends that compensate somewhat for the loss of her sole useful parent. And at some point kids dont like to hang out much with their parents anyway, but she has wasted precious time with them IMO. At least Ioan lost that time through no fault of his own and managed to make other nice memories in the meantime.
I was looking through the wiki to try to find this but did Ioan not say something in one of his filings about one of the girls going for a trip somewhere and something happening and the parents contacting him?
I have this vague recollection but can’t find it
yes, it's that same family
Screenshot from 2024-04-04 00-11-59.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
You know, like many on here, I have health problems. At the moment things are pretty bad so I rarely leave home. So, I'm bored. So, I have been teaching myself Spanish just for the hell of it. I've got to the stage where I realise that I need input from a Spanish teacher for proper grammatical explanations, hearing fast spoken colloquial Spanish and most importantly learning to talk i.e help with structure and pronunciation.

My point being, I have found a tutor online who is a single mum and fits her work around her children. Why can't Alice do something similar? She speaks French and Italian. She could also teach English as a Foreign Language and do translations. There are so many opportunities for her which don't involve leaving the house, just get her name out there and the work should come in. It would do her the world of good.

Speaking as someone with ill-health, being inactive at home is a killer. You lose your self-worth on top of the actual health ailments. She would feel so much better in herself if she tried something like this. The wonder of technology is that she wouldn't have to leave home and could fit everything around the girls.

There are other things that she could look into at a later date as this won't earn her a fortune, but all she needs is desire and pride. Sadly, she has neither.
Good on you for learning a new language 👌🏻 and I hope that your health improves soon 🩷
---
I’m really pissed off that this is Alice realising what it takes for Elsie to have a great time.

They live in California - she could be visiting amazing places, playing on the beach, bodysurfing and having outdoor adventures every weekend for free.

She’s a tit mother and those kids are missing out on so much, not only because of her determination to isolate them from all extended family and their dad, but because she’s a lazy self-indulgent piece of work.
This is what gets me! They have the luxury of living somewhere where the weather is great for months on end, and there is loads of "outdoor" stuff to do, which is great for mental health and gets them used to doing physical activities, which will help them out as they grow up, especially as you start to get older - get into exercise early and it just becomes part of your daily routine. If I lived in LA, I'd be at the beach most probably every weekend, I love being in the sea...it just calms me.
It's such a shame, because Ioan seems very outdoor-isy, something he probably didn't get to do enough with mAlice as she was always hungover or couldn't be bothered. Given B grew up in AUS they tend to live life outdoors so much, it would be so good for the kids, to have at least one parent that wants to do stuff like that with them 😕

Last edited:
  • Heart
this is what gets me. She made one two days trip with them because Ioan's lawyers forced her to (we would know of more if there was more) and she went to a concert with Ella (after Ioan rejected). Besides that and sometimes eating out she has made no memories with them in the past 3 years despite erasing the father from their lives. In his limited visitations Ioan did or tried to do more with them than she did all this time.

There is always a financial argument. But she affords Bevery Hills and designer creams. And even without money in spare free/cheap outdoor activities are available nearby.

I mean it works for her, because Ella doesnt seem to be a outdoor type, and Elsie seems to have enough friends that compensate somewhat for the loss of her sole useful parent. And at some point kids dont like to hang out much with their parents anyway, but she has wasted precious time with them IMO. At least Ioan lost that time through no fault of his own and managed to make other nice memories in the meantime.

yes, it's that same family
View attachment 2854412
It would be interesting to see a list of all the times Ioan was meant to see the kids (or one of them) and what happened to prevent the visits or cause them to end early.
The alienation is just so out in the open yet it doesn’t appear to be effectively addressed by the court at all!

Unaware when she was looking at the camera and then kissed like a couple?!

so she is setting up papshots now to scare off her daughter from going out.

i like how her comment has zero to do with what her minion said
Screenshot_20240404_003743_Instagram.jpg

yes, like your groupies that got around the shadow ban. pretty rattled today, arent we?
Screenshot_20240404_003658_Instagram.jpg

she is trying to cash in credit for her child being happy for once without her lmao
Screenshot_20240404_003808_Instagram.jpg

no tit
Screenshot_20240404_003847_Instagram.jpg

what will happen first. Bianca sharing more tea or Alice clicking on that damn link?
Screenshot_20240404_005222_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just watched Alice in The Mentalist and her performance is uncannily like her Lorraine interview! Quivering lips and wavering voice talking about her unfaithful husband. Seems like her acting range is narrower than previously thought

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How do the DM get away with showing Ella’s face then?
Why has Alice not spoken to her BFF Alison Boshoff to make sure Ella is never in the pap pics?

Reactions: 34
I miss checking this thread for a week and look what happens. Have turned on alerts on Bianca’s insta. What a queen move

Reactions: 21
Let me count the lies

1712185826966.png

Pap shots set up by Mommie Dearest and not just that, also the notorious videos that get released of Ella too.
Ella 'so nervous' of being papped but not of stealing, hacking, assault, lying under oath. Okaaay...
Went to Yobee's neighbourhood hoping to spot them??
Vintage shops = buying lots of nasty tit - does that mean there are more bejazzled bags on the way? Funny how quickly the 'starving and homeless' narrative has been dropped once we found out about the $10k a month?!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
looks like Alice doesnt think "that's it" after all...
1000026080.jpg

She's blaming Ella here for the fact that they never leave the house. Classy move.
especially if you consider that SHE is setting up those shots (no, Alice you arent famous enough to be caught) fully knowing that her daughter will be on them. Heck, she even called the paps on their most traumatic day (when she dragged them to court against their own dad and then abandoned her there like dirt). The gaslighting she is doing on her daughter is insane.

PS: when you very publicly abuse your dad you have to expect pushback. I never commented on her clothing I think beyond seeing it as Alice making her an extension of herself in context of narc abuse, but that those papshots showed her having a large chin after she mocked Bianca on twitter for having a large chin is something you have to chin up (pun unintended) if others will grab that opportunity. This is why children should not be allowed to do the things Alice tolerates/instructs them to do. They don't have the mechanisms to deal with the consequences. Heck, Alice is 55 and is inept to deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Unaware when she was looking at the camera and then kissed like a couple?!

so she is setting up papshots now to scare off her daughter from going out.

i like how her comment has zero to do with what her minion said
View attachment 2854470
yes, like your groupies that got around the shadow ban. pretty rattled today, arent we?
View attachment 2854473
she is trying to cash in credit for her child being happy for once without her lmao
View attachment 2854476
no tit
View attachment 2854477
what will happen first. Bianca sharing more tea or Alice clicking on that damn link?
View attachment 2854489

1712185801993.png

"Poor baby has been torn apart online by haters because of paparazzi photos that get taken when she's not aware".

The photos were taken in California, which has a law that restricts the paparazzi from taking photos of celebrities' children. No outlet would publish such photos, unless a parent had explicitly given consent.

Alice repeatedly sets up paparazzi photos of her own children.

She even posts them to her Instagram, as can be seen below, and pretends that she was caught unaware by the paparazzi.

If this photo was "taken without permission", then why is Alice helping spread it? Surely she would want to suppress such a distressing photo of her own children?

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 00.15.58.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Erm, sorry what?
Nobody has been tearing her online, not on here anyway!
People are tearing you apart online mAlice, because you dont look great when snapped outside in the wild, ans also because quite frankly you deserve it, after the vile hate campaigns you've been running for years!
Add this to this list of lies 😤
Screenshot_20240404_002313_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2854521

"Poor baby has been torn apart online by haters because of paparazzi photos that get taken when she's not aware".

The photos were taken in California, which has a law that restricts the paparazzi from taking photos of celebrities' children. No outlet would publish such photos, unless a parent had explicitly given consent.

Alice repeatedly sets up paparazzi photos of her own children.

She even posts them to her Instagram, as can be seen below, and pretends that she was caught unaware by the paparazzi.

If this photo was "taken without permission", then why is Alice helping spread it? Surely she would want to suppress such a distressing photo of her own children?

View attachment 2854527
especially disgusting when except of one outlet no one even posted those pics. not even the Daily Mail! It's like Alice was upset that her dream of having her distressed kids (and she worked so hard for to get them there) on the covers in the most negative context to their father failed. and she had to take matters into her own hands

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.