Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for Bianca! What an amazing post - she's no longer going to be bullied or stay silent. And what a strong person she is.

Anyone expect Alice to now create an Instagram post to get pity, along with a #bekind message?
I'm expecting her to mention utter utter defamation and maybe a vague threat of legal action that will obviously never go anywhere but just to try and recover her victim persona.

Reactions: 42
Yes Bianca, share your truth! The way she’s been treated over the last few years has been appalling, and for what? Falling in love. Hopefully Alice’s chickens are finally coming home to roost.

Also, I don’t like to comment on looks and this is probably the meanest thing I’ve ever said on tattle. But Alice looks like a bullfrog in those pap pics.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I'm expecting her to mention utter utter defamation and maybe a vague threat of legal action that will obviously never go anywhere but just to try and recover her victim persona.
Expect also for her to claim her fibro is much worse than anyone with a condition such as MS, and how she's being "bullied" by "trolls".

Reactions: 42
I'm pretty certain that spinal operation she underwent was a result of domestic violence.
I don't doubt she didn't experience domestic violence, but are you sure? I thought it was an established spinal procedure that she had.

Reactions: 4
I never thought she stopped abusing them. We already knew she was behind the Twitter socks. It's good she has the proof now. The brother and his nonsense about AE not being on Twitter just shows that both siblings lie early and often and to everyone to fit their narrative. Anything to try and harm BW. Disgusting.

Reading this broke my heart and just made me angrier. This was a years long campaign of bullying. Messages to kill herself?! Emails to her family? Weaponizing her MS against her?

You have to be evil to do those things. Absolutely bleeping evil. 💀

And Allison Boshoff should be fired.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 96
So Alice has continued to send Bianca and Ioan abusive emails, with the last email mentioning Bianca's MS only being sent a "few months ago".

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 15.19.54.png

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 15.20.11.png

And Alice may well still be sending Ioan and Bianca other abusive emails right up to now - Bianca's post just mentions "emails regarding MS".

I wonder if the DVRO breaches haven't been properly enforced yet because the child custody issues still needs to be sorted out.

Also - Alice, GET A bleeping LIFE. How sad you are in continuing to abuse your ex-husband and his fiancée? :LOL: Take that energy and sort your own messy life out, instead of opening up your laptop to fire off a rosé-fuelled abusive message! Seriously!

Last edited:
Reactions: 65
I never thought she stopped abusing them. We already knew she was behind the Twitter socks. It's good she has the proof now. The brother and his nonsense about AE not being on Twitter just shows that both siblings lie early and often and to everyone to fit their narrative. Anything to try and harm BW. Disgusting.

Reading this broke my heart and just made me angrier. This was a years long campaign of bullying. Messages to kill herself?! Emails to her family? Weaponizing her MS against her?

MOO
I assume any evidence they have collected will form part of the case when the restraining order comes up for review.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hold on:
bleeping Alison Bitchoff threatened to expose her MS?!
I'm not sure how to read this (just like I'm not 100 % sure if the part about detectives means what I think) but I suspect Alice told Alison a few made up stories about Bianca plus MS and she will have naturally written Bianca (her representatives) whether she has anything to comment on before she publishes any story. This can come across as threatening, especially when it's something as sensitive as someones health, which is probably why nothing was eventually published.

Since this is written in a very confusing way she may also mean that Alice threatened them to sell lies and her MS diagnosis to the papers, and that she used her link to them as a threat. And tbh she has done exactly this threat to Ioan early in the seperation ("the tabloids are on my side")

Either way, I doubt this is the worst a Daily Mail reporter has done, so I'm sure her job is safe.

Definitely! Unless Boshoff tried to stop it now she’s been called out
the Daily Mail usually ommits the parts that criticises them, but publishes the rest, they've done this with many of Alice's posts too.

So Alice has continued to send Bianca and Ioan abusive emails, with the last email mentioning Bianca's MS only being sent a "few months ago".

View attachment 2844236

View attachment 2844237

And Alice may well still be sending Ioan and Bianca other abusive emails right up to now - Bianca's post just mentions "emails regarding MS".

I wonder if the DVRO breaches haven't been properly enforced yet because the child custody issues still needs to be sorted out.

Also - Alice, GET A bleeping LIFE. How sad you are in continuing to abuse your ex-husband and his fiancée? :LOL: Take that energy and sort your own messy life out, instead of opening up your laptop to fire off a rosé-fuelled abusive message! Seriously!
not like I think Alice deserves the benefit of the doubt, but it isn't entirely clear if she means Alice in all of this (at the beginning it's clear because she quotes things that Ioan already submitted into evidence), the fake twitter account sending emails could also be the nutjob AG for example.

Just wanting to throw this in there for the interest of fairness. The "I hope MS kills you" messages she mentions earlier were from Alice's nutjobs too, after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
It's no coincidence that Tony was also visited by the police regarding the abuse he was carrying out on Alice's behalf.

• Wow
Reactions: 68
Sees Bianca’s post and gallops to Tattle…
She mentioned detectives. I’m glad. Rightly so. Karma is a witch.
Yeah that stuck out to me too. I’m so glad they seem to have gotten actual proof about who is behind all the posts. I’m guessing that DVRO is going to be extended indefinitely.
---

MOO
100% agree with all of this.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.