Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I want to make sure what was available to me is available to everyone"
How cryptic. She wants to make sure her secret is available to the masses before revealing it...
What could her miracle weight loss be down to?
Fish packed in dry ice being shipped to your door?
Unlimited hard boiled eggs?
Latina slave?
Instagram filters?
$10,000 a month to sit on your arse?
???
It was the ‘it’s quite complicated what I did’ bit that got me …

1711704654126.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She means menopause right….
She has to lie even when it makes no sense to do so...
---
So 12 doctors said there was nothing wrong with her....
13 is clearly her lucky number.
---
Why can't she stand with her legs together???
She has to show the big gap between her legs now. It's all about milking her fans for compliments.
---
some said she is the healthiest person theyve ever seen
Her desperation to be diagnosed shows what a scam it is. It doesn't take 13 doctors if it's a real illness. The 13th just wanted her to go away so gave her what she wanted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ioan would be good to do one of the Letters Live shows. Anyone and everyone has done of those. And they are really good shows.

Reactions: 8
She has to lie even when it makes no sense to do so...
---

13 is clearly her lucky number.
---

She has to show the big gap between her legs now. It's all about milking her fans for compliments.
---

Her desperation to be diagnosed shows what a scam it is. It doesn't take 13 doctors if it's a real illness. The 13th just wanted her to go away so gave her what she wanted.
I reckon someone recommended a scam doctor who'd give her a fake diagnosis so she can present herself to the judge as unable to work.
She thinks she can carry on fleecing Ioan indefinitely. Moo.

Reactions: 19
Tell me you did Ozempic without telling me... Eating less and exercising are available to everyone.

1711707731956.png

Hints that a run of the mill divorce caused suicidal ideation. Always the drama queen.

1711707821280.png

The timing of her 'fibro' is interesting. She was married and had Ella and then hey presto she develops a mystery disease. She knew IG couldn't make a clean break from her at that stage so wants a handy excuse to sit on her arse and be abusive. If he complains, it's "how can you treat me like this, I'm disabled and bed-bound!!!!"

1711707933409.png

Reactions: 25
I reckon someone recommended a scam doctor who'd give her a fake diagnosis so she can present herself to the judge as unable to work.
She thinks she can carry on fleecing Ioan indefinitely. Moo.
she mentioned being diagnosed by the 13th doctor years ago. the thing is though that she has contradicted herself since many times.

I reckon doc #13 simply took her more seriously rather than saying "you are fine, just cut out the alcohol and exercise more" and gave her the meds needed to reduce her pain but may actually not made a actual diagnosis, basically a "treatment A because suspicion of diagnosis B", doesnt even have to be a scam doctor though I suspect if 12 doctors disagree it may.

Fibro is hard to diagnose and it all depends on how you trust the patient. Given her life style and that she said her crp is low (which doesnt have to mean anything but still) I am not surprised that 12 doctors thought she had other issues.

also fibro is not stopping you from working.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
1711708345929.png

Don't like her chunky boots. At least not with leggings. The slippers would even be better.
---
took her more serious
took her lies more seriously or just pretended to to make her go away? It's textbook doctor shopping which is what malingerers do. She still managed to work on the VD and have an affair on set despite the 'fibro'. Amazing how her energy returns when it's convenient.
---
The DM comments lol

1711708938417.png

1711708984439.png

1711709042603.png

1711709153101.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
So she sleeps in that tshirt too.

1711710621130.png

If she walked the kids to school (not that they need her with them at 14) she might not have needed the Ozempic. I can see her doing 'the school run' when Ella is 18. It's what passes for a job.

Reactions: 24
What does MEW mean?
In her case it’s a very strained facial expression with wild staring eyes whereby she tries to reduce her collapsed neck by pressing her tongue to her upper mouth and straining her neck muscles to force the floppy neck to hold shape a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice wishes she had an acting bio that long
Yes, that's a great write up. I didn't know that he had been awarded a Welsh Bafta award! Alice must have been green.
---
There's just something so unwashed about her!
She looks like she smells, I don't know what it is.
I actually feel sorry for her tbh.
Alice your more ewww than mew!
It's not good admitting that you go out in clothes that you sleep in, I know she is doing it to get laughs but it is a bit worrying.

I hold my hands up and confess that I might have put a pair of jeans on over my nightie occasionally to do the school run when the kids were small, but I wouldn't announce it to thousands of people. Maybe I'm a hypocrite 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The crotch in those leggings must be nearly gone by now. Unless she’s got several pairs the same (why?!) it’s all I’ve seen her in for months. That and those god awful slides. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile Ioan's latest job is narrating at the Seattle Symphony next month... https://www.seattlesymphony.org/en/concerttickets/calendar/2023-2024/23sub17
This is a major win for him. It's high profile as well as leaning into fan service by reminding people of him where he's more known in America, as the dude from Titanic and Hornblower.

The Seattle symphony has a lot of cache and is intentionally known for excellence, much more than other symphonies of similar sized cities in the US.

It also will show how he's willing to work across genres. I think he's going to be a go-to voice actor once the divorce is finalized. I hope he's able to network well with this. It's a clear example he's totally done with the random shabby baseball hat lady who does thirsty insta postings.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.