Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #235 Alice Evans I am very lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just really deranged end of story. Who the duck does this?

btw her hair must be appalling since a baseball cap is now glued to her head.

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20240328-205118~2.png

Perimenopause made her abusive and possibly overweight. Not loads of alcohol.

She's still pretending like she's not heavy and people don't have eyeballs with unfiltered pictures.

I mean, I know she's responding mostly to paid bots, but why? Why continue this bizarro charade.
---

Screenshot_20240328-205118~2.png

She's also getting a dig in with her "silver lining" about not having a degenerative disease... Like MS, right? That's what she very publicly mocked in Bianca.

She's eternally predictable. How dull.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2843315

She's still pretending like she's not heavy and people don't have eyeballs with unfiltered pictures.

I mean, I know she's responding mostly to paid bots, but why? Why continue this bizarro charade.
---

View attachment 2843315

She's also getting a dig in with her "silver lining" about not having a degenerative disease... Like MS, right? That's what she very publicly mocked in Bianca.

she is like those new kids who let AI generate a best friend for them, except in her case it's the illusion that she looks anywhere near as she did years ago. That's where can see how far away she is from getting on with her life
Screenshot_20240329_030041_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Circumstances? She's an ass of the highest order, that's her tough circumstances.

Screenshot_20240328_220601_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on, if it took Alice 2 years to get a diagnosis then she was diagnosed when Ella was a toddler. Didn’t she say recently in last year or 2 that she hadn’t been diagnosed?

A def Alice sock…

IMG_2063.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh look, Bitchoff again.
Old news, that happened years ago.
---
View attachment 2843315

---

View attachment 2843315

Having just been diagnosed with Lupus, I can tell Alice categorically it is not considered a ‘degenerative disease’. Fibro is not even technically categorized as a disease, which makes Alice luckier than me and many others who have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. I certainly have no plans to stop pursuing my chosen career, nor will I become a lazy do nothing like Alice. This is what it is, and I will deal with it, it is not the end of the world, and I won’t play any ridiculous sympathy card either. A word of advice to Alice, get out of the house, go to the gym or just take a walk every day, I promise you you will feel better mentally and physically. And one more thing, Alice…Get A Job!!!
Okay, I’m off my soap box. 😁
---
Hang on, if it took Alice 2 years to get a diagnosis then she was diagnosed when Ella was a toddler. Didn’t she say recently in last year or 2 that she hadn’t been diagnosed?

A def Alice sock…

View attachment 2843406
It's true, there is no way to get a definitive diagnoses for Fibro, no test for fibro, my Rheumatologist says it is basically just a guessing game. Seems Alice has decided she has fibro to explain her laziness. But even fibro sufferers still work, still are active, and I would think the majority would never consider staying in bed 50 to 80% of the time, being active helps fibro sufferers. (bet my rheumatologist thought it strange I kept asking questions about fibro 😂)
---
My thought exactly.
She was perimenopausal when she got pregnant the first time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She means menopause right….

Has she forgotten she’s 55 years old?
In fairness, perimenopause can last up to 10 years and all the symptoms usually attributed to menopause (including stubborn weight gain) can start with perimenopause, so technically she is correct, since all the tit she talks about started years ago. Plus some people dont go into menopause till 55-56.. but we all know what ACTUALLY "did a number on her” - alcohol, laziness, ambien, SM addiction etc etc

Reactions: 26
"I want to make sure what was available to me is available to everyone"
How cryptic. She wants to make sure her secret is available to the masses before revealing it...
What could her miracle weight loss be down to?
Fish packed in dry ice being shipped to your door?
Unlimited hard boiled eggs?
Latina slave?
Instagram filters?
$10,000 a month to sit on your arse?
???

• Haha
Reactions: 47
"I want to make sure what was available to me is available to everyone"
How cryptic. She wants to make sure her secret is available to the masses before revealing it...
What could her miracle weight loss be down to?
Fish packed in dry ice being shipped to your door?
Unlimited hard boiled eggs?
Latina slave?
Instagram filters?
$10,000 a month to sit on your arse?
???
sounds like expensive injections hence 'not available to everyone'

it's a bit like her "whole truth" she will never reveal it for some BS reason because it's not real. but she will find an excuse.

The DM made a article about her Insta pics btw. they left the pap pics out, so I bet Alice had a angry call with her friend
So 12 doctors said there was nothing wrong with her....
and some said she is the healthiest person theyve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh look, "Tone" accuses Bianca of being a Trump supporter. Must run through the family to have that accusation ready for anyone you dont like
Screenshot_20240329_100117_X.jpg

love the denial that they are engaged btw

not the first time btw
Screenshot_20240329_100300_X.jpg

btw for the size of their accounts even Bianca's worst posts have more engagement relatively than Alice's best (which are btw also almost always if she posts about the divorce) 💀

that they are this obsessed about it shows that they probably see buying bot farms as a worthy investment...
Screenshot_20240329_101147_X.jpg

ask your sister. after all she declares herself as a actor without being one for 10 years

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is this mew thing an actual saying? Does it reference ‘moue’?

No amount of ‘mewing’ will improve her jawline. Even in her own ‘edited’ selfie series (how hard can it be to stop at one?🤦🏻‍♀️) there’s a whiff of Ena Sharples ...

It must really hurt to lose your looks. Especially when you haven’t built up wealth in any other currency.

My 🔮 predicts she’ll emerge with a new neck/jawline in the not too distant future (though she’d need to get her hands on some serious moolah for a decent facelift, so let me rethink that one)

Keep on mewing Al
🐮

IMG_5811.jpeg

Straining harder to Mew than she does to poo. MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm honestly shocked she hasn't AI generated a new rich boyfriend yet

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.