Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Are we sure it was the passenger seat she was in? Maybe she's taken up a new career as an Uber driver! That'd be pure chaos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
This bears repeating unless it's new information for anyone on here.

View attachment 2826543
---
hmmm this might explain why AFE is so nervy now...

View attachment 2826558
---
Gimme a D, gimme an A, gimme a R, gimme a V, gimme an O...

View attachment 2826561

there's more DARVO. I know some people here still have sympathy for her and think she can change for the better so want to remind everyone that she's a cunt.

View attachment 2826572
Given the lengths he is going to and the money he is spending to try to have a relationship with his kids … I call bullshit. And the fact that she’s putting that out there where the kids can see it is disgusting. When I divorced my abuser, I made EVERY attempt to keep my mouth shut around my kids about their dad. He didn’t give me the same courtesy because he’s a narc. You know who has a relationship with the kids now that they’re older? Not him.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Eventually you will find a lawyer who tells you what you want to hear if you pay them
I thought this was Bernal but maybe even he tried to talk some sense into her and she didn't like it.

beck123

Does she own any other trousers other than the black leggings with the rip at the ankle?! For the love of God wear something else Malice!!

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
It's doubly infuriating if it did happen because she's put Ella in the position of making adult decisions regarding both her mother's health and the family finances. The thing with Alice is this story could be complete BS, partially true, mainly true or all true. But the reality is she would have no qualms about putting those sort of adult burdens on her 13 year old daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
The side profile is very unkind, I bet Alice hates these unfiltered photos of her. How she's got the brassneck to draw attention to Bianca's looks when she's sporting jowls and dewlaps 💅

brie l

VIP Member
That's what I thought too. The stuff about Ioan might have been believable for a casual reader seeing that post and not knowing any backstory. But claiming that about a child therapist with 30
Imo Bianca liking that post was definitely a reference to Alice. And fair enough given that's exactly what Alice has threatened Ioan with numerous times. If she doesn't like her abuse publicly called out in black and white maybe she shouldn't be doing it in the first place.

Given the abuse Bianca herself has had to put up with, and the abuse she's had to watch her partner cop, she's been more than just restrained for 3 years - she's been a fucking saint. I'm not sure I could have stayed so quiet under such extreme provocation. The only thing that bothers me about Bianca liking that post now is it makes me wonder and worry what's going on bts. We all know that when Alice is relatively quiet on SM, she's usually ramping up the real life abuse, and given that post mentioned the kids, I'm worried she's working even harder, and succeeding, at alienating them from Ioan even more. She would have been absolutely raging at Bianca being on set with Ioan in Miami for Bad Boys, and that she was seemingly welcomed with open arms by his co-stars.

PS: Not having a go at you @SaltandPepperChicken. Hope that you are feeling better, or at least flying high on all those meds. ❤
Absolutely @CookieMonsta, I completely agree with everything you said. My view is that post struck a cord with Bianca because of Alice but it seems out of character for her to like it. And I too wonder what new shit Alice is pulling that we don't know about, that pushed Bianca to like that post.
I have huge admiration for Bianca and wish I had role modelled her back in the day when dealing with my own "Alice". I've learnt a lot over these last few years that has made a massive difference in my personal life. I wish nothing but happiness for B&I and hope the kids find their way back to their dad. As for Alice, she can rot for all I care.
Sorry, it's been a very long day and a very long week. I'm tired and have zero tolerance, can't even find much empathy right now. I've just got off a plane and I'm headed to my 4th function in 4 nights and all I want to do is go home and fall into bed at 6.30pm. But I will smile and say kind words to strangers and make small talk for the 4th night in a row so that they think Mr Brie has a lovely wife, when really I'm thinking dark thoughts. I will be better tomorrow. (Tried to put this rant behind a spoiler but my brain is not quick enough to figure how to do a retrospective spoiler half way through a post).

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
She’s so fame hungry. And she’s lost all that now. That’s what galls her about this whole thing. Not necessarily that he left her, but him and his red carpets left her. She will only ever be known as his ex from now on. She won’t be invited to red carpets any more. That stings.
If it's any consolation Alice, you will always have Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Ametrine

VIP Member
I’ve only followed this lightly but I find it interesting what pushed IG over the edge and out the door - whether it was the physical abuse (easier to recognise than emotional), the drinking or the effect on the kids. I doubt it was career stuff
IMO it was a combination of:
  • Ioan being stuck with Alice during lockdown
  • Alice's unhealthy interest in social media, specifically her threat of suicide when she fell out with someone on Twitter; and insulting Ioan on it
  • Ioan giving up drinking
  • Ioan being on set in Australia and mixing with normal, down-to-earth people
  • Alice losing her looks, her one mitigating factor
I think Ioan said in the court documents that Alice had always been emotionally and physically abusive to him. I think being forced to stay with her in lockdown, with nowhere to escape to, finally pushed him over the edge.

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Takes Alice on as a client, immediately goes on vacation.

Janina has her priorities sorted

... or perhaps she is scoping out the resort where the "mAlice survivors Club" meet - Leon, Marie and Bernal are probably there with cocktails and doing shots 🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃🍸🍸🍹🍹🥃🥃

• Haha

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Yeah, you'd think so, but Alice still variously tried to claim that:

1) the pre-nup was "dodgy"
2) it "wasn't the same one that she had signed"
3) the lawyers advising her spoke about it "in a very confusing way".

Ioan paid for Alice to have her own lawyers to advise her on the pre-nup. If they spoke to her about it in a way she didn't understand, why didn't she ask them to explain it to her better? And why did sign every single page of it?

Oh that's right, she was so desperate to marry Baby Angel that she would have signed anything!

View attachment 2813037

View attachment 2813038

View attachment 2813039

View attachment 2813040

This one is interesting - she claims that the house was meant to have been transferred to both of their names 60 days after the wedding.

Is there anything in the pre-nup which says this, or is it another one of Alice's lies?

I think I know the answer, but just wanted to check...

View attachment 2813046
She forgot the two most important things, he promised her. That he will always be her Baby Angel and wuv her forever. She needs to make sure her new attorney is aware of those two promises.

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
That attorney's most recent client is seemingly herself. She filed for divorce from her husband in late october it seems and has already removed his last name. Alice could learn a thing from her.

God grief. they made a honeyfund website when they got married to ask for money for their first house together. No wonder Alice picked her.
---
does not seem particulary suspicious beyond that. Would reckon it's someone like Marie. I'm generous and give her until Xmas.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
It's unsettling how much public information is available about the children and they don't seem to be protected from public accounts interacting with it.

I think Alice is a massive risk to her kids safety and hopefully the people obligated to serve the best interests of the children clearly see that.