Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
He has had a lot of practice not losing his cool with Alice. Therefore he didn't rise to the bait with her mini-me. They still try to paint him as abusive though. DARVOing him basically. Look at this doozy.

View attachment 2830252

The one who doesn't want to work is the expert in getting other people jobs. LMAO

And using the kids as a sword and a shield yet again and inserting them in the divorce...

View attachment 2830259
"now we're all waiting to see how long it takes you to get a job without my help. So far it's been 18 months"

So given that they were at that point only 4 months separated super agent Alice admits that she couldn't get him a job for 14 months?

Funny that 2 months later he did had a new job.

She really believed that her gaslighting was working on him though. He must have laughed his pants off at her messages since the whole claim that he got jobs thanks to her is so hilariously outlandish.

Reactions: 32

Loveu2

VIP Member
Just saw the new article on Alice’s shocking weight loss. I don't see that at all. She looks fucking awful. Those sad black leggings that she's been wearing since the land before time. If she's lost so much weight, how is she keeping them up? Did she tie them around her neck?

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
The backpedaling and sudden belief that people have a fair right to their opinion/vote re trump….in order to keep her few remaining supporters on side….shows yet again what a spineless two faced bitch AFE is lol

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
you cannot blame Ioan for staying in LA since
a) he can afford it, and he affords it in a responsible manner in a tiny apartment
b) when this is the closest he can be to his kids
c) when this has never stopped him taking jobs around the world anyway
d) when he anyway doesnt have to care about leaving the kids for free at relatives since he doesnt even have them

I judge Alice waaaay more though
a) she cannot afford LA, especially not a apartment that is twice as expensive as Ioans. If the issue is having to legally stay in California due to Ioan cheaper options are available, but she doesnt want to lower her life standards like Ioan did
b) Alice constantly uses the fact that there are no acting jobs in LA as a excuse to not work
c) since she has alienated Ioan her only free options to drop off her children longer term for jobs are in the UK
d) her only realistic well-paying job options are reality TV jobs in the UK

MarkC1387

VIP Member
It's cute that Bianca just celebrates the movie trailer, if he was still with Alice she would post some backhanded compliment or insist he only got the job because of her.

Reactions: 31

lulooo

VIP Member
Whatever the Abuser does, or doesn’t do to her looks she will look ugly. It’s because she is an ugly person on the inside. Nothing she does on the outside will ever change that, unless she changes of course and we all know that will never happen.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
I admire all of you who are able to say nice things about her appearance because when I look at her all I see is an abusive narcissist that's destroying everyone around her.
When a person is ugly on the inside it’s very hard to see anything else

beck123

Bernal schmernal. I'm now shipping Alice and Steve. Their ship name will be SteAl and I am sure he will delight us with stunning shots of her tits akimbo in moody black and white photos.
I’ve given it some thought and I think their ship name should be StAle.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
1709765405994.png

WTF does that mean? Alice you're an arsehole. FYI it's arsehole usually in the UK. Showing your ex-pat ass again Alice!!

Alice has now deleted her Tone post
She also deleted the wedding pic of Gloria's. Strange.

Another flounce. Mic drop my arse.

1709766367449.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Honestly Lulu, men can be kind of dense. Is he ignoring your texts? THAT would be clear cut. If neither of you have texted, just send a msg and ask what’s going on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.
Yep, I know they can, unfortunately 🙄
I had to trek from an airport that's 20 odd miles from my house, after being in a really bad state of panic for about 5hrs (was only thanks to the stewards that I didn't have a full on attack). When I told him as we were getting the luggage I was still feeling really anxious, he didn't even try and console me, no hug, in fact he didn't say anything 🤷🏼‍♀️.
He didn't check that I got home okay, like usual. No text the following morning, or today.
I've not messaged him, as I was completely stunned he didn't bother to check, he knows that I often faint if have a panic attack. Then yesterday I thought, well if he really cares then he would have checked 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is what it is!

• Heart
  • Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Sounds to me like Malice has no idea what a panic attack is. I could imagine Elsie repeatedly getting upset and teary about her dad having a girlfriend, but multiple panic attacks? Really?

Ametrine

VIP Member
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.10.37.png

• Angry
  • Sick

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Alice has hired a new attorney!

One of the first lines on the firm's webpage is "Law You Can Understand." 😂
OK, let's all have a moment of silence for Janina.

And then meet for cocktails on the beach with Leon, Marie and Bernal.
---
Is this the lawyer?
Oh this is going to be fun when the shit hits the fan!
---
That attorney's most recent client is seemingly herself. She filed for divorce from her husband in late october it seems and has already removed his last name. Alice could learn a thing from her.

God grief. they made a honeyfund website when they got married to ask for money for their first house together. No wonder Alice picked her.
---
does not seem particulary suspicious beyond that. Would reckon it's someone like Marie. I'm generous and give her until Xmas.

---
Yeah and we all know what happened to Marie.

I googled Julia Fox and found this:

Goblin mode was defined as "a slang term for a way of behaving that intentionally and shamelessly gives in to and indulges in base habits and activities without regard for adhering to social norms or expectations."

I would say AFE is a master of goblin mode, only that's not being fair to goblins.
The only thing I know about Julia Fox is that she dated Kanye West, did all his stupid stunt outfits, that his current missus is doing, and then later claimed she only dated him to distract him from Kim Kardashian and protect KK while they were divorcing.... Cause obviously any sane woman is going to willingly date a grandiose narc abuser like Kanye just to protect the ex you don't even know. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha