Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Sigh. If he’s an extra, which he isn’t, he’s A well paid one at that - Alice wishes she could earn that money
Please don't pay any heed to ghastly Ghanzi giving her airtime is helping spread her abuse she gets no interaction hardly on X. Her tweets say far more about the sad war going on inside her own head and the lack of real people in her own life. She could literally be Alice's reflection. Moo!
---
Knew they'd start this shit.
So predictable.
It won't have any real audience unless it's brought here which is precisely why it shouldn't 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think there's probably a high correlation between women who are ardent fans of The Christmas Card, and women who are Trump supporters.
I think we can deduce that not all Trump supporters are fans of The Christmas Card but all fans of the Christmas Card are Trump supporters.....

• Haha

sallygsoton

VIP Member
We are away in Somerset for a little holiday (yes, I have been to Brizzle again, still no giant dildo spotted, sigh) so just catching up here.

So AFE has another attorney...

When I informed Mr G of this new development he said "Why has she done that? Is it so she can sack them 2 days before they go to court"???

I swear that man knows mAlices MO better than I do! 😂

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Alice needs to be btw very careful. most of the supporters she gained over her smear campaign are utra conservative women, most of them or at least a big part will be Trump supporters. The past 4 years her marriage woes overshadowed her extremistic political train wreck of 2019/20 (that was bad enough for her to not be even accepted by the democrat community on twitter), so it will be very interesting if we see a return of that

Ally Pally

VIP Member
There are threads on here for the Royal family I'd rather not read about them in this thread tbh. Not trying to moderate btw.

Mod edit, lets leave this discussion for the other threads as it's nothing to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
The average working mum does 100 more than Alice for their kids. Her whole jig is to squeeze what she can from motherhood for her own benefit and to continue her sedentary lifestyle. Nothing she does is for the benefit of the girls. Their very existence is used to benefit her.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If Alice still has any of YoYo's golf clubs I predict one is about to be repeatedly and viciously yeeted off the bathroom door when she reads these comments.
Oh yeah Yo tried to teach AFE golf too and got a black eye for his trouble. Another red flag as I don't believe it was an accident.

welp

VIP Member
Given the lengths he is going to and the money he is spending to try to have a relationship with his kids … I call bullshit. And the fact that she’s putting that out there where the kids can see it is disgusting. When I divorced my abuser, I made EVERY attempt to keep my mouth shut around my kids about their dad. He didn’t give me the same courtesy because he’s a narc. You know who has a relationship with the kids now that they’re older? Not him.
the funny thing about her claim is that she is pretending that a child therapist in 30 years never heard of a father that doesn't want to see his kids (lmao). This is the issue with her lies, she is always going too far.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Yes, they will remember that their dad was there every day, literally paying money to safely see them, being the sole reason why they have a roof over their heads - and that they treated him like shit. And yet he keeps trying in a situation where most had walked away.

And they will blame themselves for the lost memories they could have had with their sole half-decent parent, even if it's mostly not their fault. such a great thing to praise the 'mother' for. Being 'there' because you've alienated the dad must be the worst compliment you can receive
View attachment 2821768

this is a quoted post from last summer from Loopy. back then Alice and her team had not settled yet on what lie they will tell the court (Alice's first alt used to claim that Ella was thrown down the stairs, but I guess they abandoned this version when they found out that Iris witnessed it)
I btw will never fail to be amazed by her minions inability to think

> Kids try to get a Restraining Order against their dad for no reason

> "how dare the father wasnt there for them"

THESE THINGS ARE MUTALLY EXCLUSIVE FFS, YOU CANNOT ASK FOR A RO AND THEN BEMOAN THAT SAID PERSON WAS NOT THERE

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Look, the law firm has not one but two five star reviews, admittedly one of the reviewers shares the same surname as the owner/partner 🤦🏻‍♀️ but still..I bet the other one’s legit. 😬

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It wouldn't surprise me to find that Ioan should be having visitation with Elsie today, there's something akin to gloating in those IG photos imo.

Reactions: 34

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Wherefore art thou, Tone? We miss you. Was it to do with the talk about fake followers??

1710622982856.png

Fixed it for you hun.

1710623174861.png

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
Completely agree. Listen, the US health insurance system is a massive clusterfork, but there are options other than ERs for urgent health care needs. Urgent care clinics, for one.

To me, this is just another example of Alice’s egregious parenting practices. When I was Ella’s age, I had no idea about the inner workings of health insurance coverage or household budgets. No 13 year old should have to. This is Alice parentifying Ella again.

Alice threw an overly dramatic narc fit and threatened to go to the ER. Ella had to step in and soothe her by pointing out they had no money to cover an ER visit. OR, Ella called out Alice’s BS to get her to stop rolling on the floor.

(Imaginary scenario)

AFE (rolling and sobbing) Oh! Oh! I‘m having a heart attack! I’m dying! Call an ambulance!

EG (giving major side-eye) Knock it off, we can’t afford it, remember?

AFE (getting up) Well, okay then. Shall I order Panda Express for dinner?

And what of Alice’s comment that Ella “turned out to be right”? Did she run the cost scenarios? I don’t think so.

Maybe Alice was on her way to the Academy Awards on Sunday. She was picking up an Oscar for “Best Performance As a Wronged Woman”.

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
This is a factual statement as proved by Alice’s own ‘private’ messages
This bears repeating unless it's new information for anyone on here.

1710946319488.png

---
hmmm this might explain why AFE is so nervy now...

1710946536549.png

---
Gimme a D, gimme an A, gimme a R, gimme a V, gimme an O...

1710946610360.png

there's more DARVO. I know some people here still have sympathy for her and think she can change for the better so want to remind everyone that she's a cunt.

1710947185541.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Endora

VIP Member
It's probably a mix of lies and truth. Or just lies. If you really need the ER you go there and worry about payment later (doesn't she have insurance? why is that even an issue?)
Not in a million years do I believe a 13 year old girl saw her mother saying she was having a heart attack and said 'sorry, can't afford an ambulance to the ER.' I can believe Ella was about to call 911 and Alice stopped her, claiming she couldn't afford it (and knowing she didn't need hospitalization).

kingseven

VIP Member
my most burning question is how can you cheat in cross country
I managed this at School as the route culminated in massive steep hill. Luckily I lived at the bottom so would go home and get my Dad to drive me up.

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
that was april 2021

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What...you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet [some thought she said bitch btw]
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink [drinks]
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: [inaudiable] finish a assignment. I deigned [inaudible, Ella interrupts him all the time]
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: when she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?
Ioan really loves those girls.

I think there’s a million men would have noped out of all this shit by now.