Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
A lot of people don’t really know the difference between a panic attack and just being upset over something that’s happened. I once had to help someone through a panic attack and it is really horrible to witness. Though someone once thought that I had a panic attack at work, when I believe I got overwhelmed and started crying.
If Ella or Elsie started crying when they found out their father was dating, it’s a fairly natural response because it’s the moment they realised Yo had truly fallen out of love with their mother. That’s not a panic attack- it’s being upset about something that’s naturally upsetting.
Panic attacks are unbearable. You quite literally think you are going to die. You can’t breathe and feel like you’re suffocating, you sweat, you tremble, your heart is pounding a hundred times a second, you lose energy to your outer extremities and feel incredibly weak, you fear that you’re going to throw up… during my worst panic attack ever I ended up on the ground, my limbs spasming and my feet and hands drumming on the earth, thinking I was having a heart attack. As you say, it’s not a matter of simply ‘being upset’ - it’s a very convincing series of physiologocal symptoms triggered by psychological trauma. If all three Evans plus the ex-husband experience(d) panic attacks on a regular basis, they need to go to therapy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
The side profile is very unkind, I bet Alice hates these unfiltered photos of her
She can't have tipped off the paps looking like that surely? No red lippy? She looks like a dog's dinner. I think they caught her in the wild.

1711533088760.png

Karma's a bitch. She turned herself into tabloid fodder by making her divorce a dumpster fire. I doubt she is pleased with these images.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
How odd that she posted that years old vanity photo about weight loss and then abandoned the post. No likes from her or comments it seems. I just popped on as I'm curious how she lost the weight.

So much for genuinely having any interest in her supporters. Isn't it normal for her to engage? Perhaps she's on a ban given the doxxing photo and post have been removed. As well she should be if that's the case. Not okay.

MOO

NarcRage

VIP Member
I mean, I suppose you’d have to be an irrational optimist to hemorrhage a finite amount of money on an apartment in BH with two minor children, no obvious source of future income and little to no support system.
And to imagine there will be a rich Disney executive or similar somewhere who will bail you out/resurrect a non existent career/allow you to be a kept woman for the rest of your days

• Haha

jackieweavericestorm

Just for any lurkers to know, I am going to see this film and taking my family purely to show support for Ioan.

I'm not bothered about the film but I'm sure we'll have a good time anyway!

• Heart
Ok, i’m gonna try and be fair, and positive, about that most recent post.

Her lipstick is much… uh, the eyeliner really… she looks quite pleas- hmm. She… the hair looks much more… NOPE I got nothing. Sorry Alicehole! No amount of photo-tweaking is gonna hide the cringey *look at me look how happy I am I’m so happy* try hard vibes emanating out of the screen almost as strongly as the stale wine vapours.

Plus those last few hairs are really hanging on for dear life, huh?

(It’s the end of the week, I can’t be arsed being diplomatic today)
LMAO NOBODY WANTS YOU TO BE DIPLOMATIC, YOU QUEEN 👑
---
Can I babble for a sec? 🤲🏼

As I’m catching up I’m noticing a bit of commentary on Ozempic and wanna thank those who are sharing their insight because I have only heard a little about it/the deal with it/can’t be arsed to actually do some more serious research. However, I DO know my Mama is fuming because she’s diabetic and can’t get a hold of her Ozempic now that hoes like Oprah wanna be able to squeeze back into their cherry-red, off-the-shoulder Vera Wang gowns. 😒

I’m curious if Alice did indeed induce weight-loss via pharmaceutical assistance. When I was an off-the-rails addict I combined Adderall with Xanax in heaping amounts on a daily basis not only for the raging euphoria they both triggered…but because both are appetite suppressants. I was skeletal in like a year; didn’t notice it for three more.

Idk man, I don’t yet feel comfy making a judgment on what route she’s taking to lose weight because, as y’all CERTAINLY know, I’m racing to get back up to speed in here, but knowing her personality (well enough) I would think she’d be eager to post some hiking selfies or post-cycling selfies or even one of them post-aerobics selfies where your cheeks are red af and your hair is a MESS and you’re drenched in sweat, but you share it anyway because you’re so proud of your commitment to healthier living. It strikes me as bizarre that she wouldn’t post even a single pic of that sort, unless I’m mistaken and she has at some point?

I sincerely hope she hasn’t gone the drug-induced weight-loss route, tbh. I’m not gonna shit-talk ALL weight loss medications because there ARE some pretty safe, FDA-approved ones (I’m on Naltrexone—often given to drug addicts who start binge eating, etc. after they sober up), and I don’t want to offend or hurt anyone in here who also safely uses weight-loss drugs. It’s just that they can potentially have some really damaging side effects and are often not a sustainable way to maintain your weight. I was 70 pounds (5 stone) too heavy this past year; my Naltrexone wasn’t gonna change that. I knew that. You gotta do some work, too. Like lol my fat ass lost 20 pounds (like 1.4 stone?) since January and I also recently got my paws on some Irish step dancing shoes to make my workouts more culturally relatable and fun as fuck lol. I hope Alice is running down a woodsy park trail and not just popping Ozempic like Mentos breath mints.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gilbert

It kinda looks as if the 2 people to the left of Ioan are talking about moving her on and wondering why she's taking so long. I watched it with the sound off though so as like Alice, I have my own narrative 😉
I think you’re right, I think the woman in the shot asks Alice to move on and when she says she’s waiting for Ioan she is told where she can stand. Then Alice asks a couple of questions that are met with apologetic head shakes. If I was being kind I would say the performative facial gestures are Alice trying to look like she has a purpose there, when actually it’s Ioan’s gig and she should really wait patiently next to him or wait patiently off camera. It’s just not about her and she hates it.

• Sad

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I think this thread should remove Ioan Gruffudd and be 'Alice Evans' only. Ioan is removed from the monster and living his life, thank God. For those who think it is giving too much attention to her, puleeeezzzzzzzzeeeeee - this thread is ALL about her and her behaviours. She is the Katie Price of Beverley Hills and deserves her own notoriety. Also, the current thread title would be so much better with just "Alice Evans: Celebrity Adjacent Once Removed'.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

AnneinHever

VIP Member
[
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
I’ve been suffering from panic attacks all my life. All I can say about Malice’s panic attacks (and those she convinced her children they had) is bullshit. Ella also didn’t have a panic attack the day she destroyed I and B’s flat. And Elsie was probably just genuinely scared of Malice’s wrath.

• Heart

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Yeah, you'd think so, but Alice still variously tried to claim that:

1) the pre-nup was "dodgy"
2) it "wasn't the same one that she had signed"
3) the lawyers advising her spoke about it "in a very confusing way".

Ioan paid for Alice to have her own lawyers to advise her on the pre-nup. If they spoke to her about it in a way she didn't understand, why didn't she ask them to explain it to her better? And why did sign every single page of it?

Oh that's right, she was so desperate to marry Baby Angel that she would have signed anything!

View attachment 2813037

View attachment 2813038

View attachment 2813039

View attachment 2813040

This one is interesting - she claims that the house was meant to have been transferred to both of their names 60 days after the wedding.

Is there anything in the pre-nup which says this, or is it another one of Alice's lies?

I think I know the answer, but just wanted to check...

View attachment 2813046
That bit complaining about support and “I can’t survive on it” …. You’re not supposed to. You’re supposed to do your part to help support yourself and your kids. The idea that support is supposed to allow you to sit back and take no responsibility for yourself is ridiculous.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I saw this today on Facebook and reminded me of how verbally abusive Alice was in her marriage not only to Ioan but to her kids.

IMG_1673.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
She lies as easily as she breathes doesn’t she? In recent years I have never seen her hair look any longer or less broken than this. She didn’t have enough length to ‘cut her hair into a bob’. She’s had the same few wisps with a Bobby pin/Kirby grip holding three of them together at the back for eleventy billion years. Also the skin on her chin looks like a slightly wizened orange and I mention this only because of her comments on others’ looks. Also UK Mother’s Day today so I’m sure this isn’t the last we’ve seen of her fugly smugness this weekend 🍊
Let's be frank. It looks like she cut her few remaining hairs with gardening shears and then was dragged through all the hedges of Beverly Hills 🥴

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Over 30 years, was friends as teens, then he got in contact over the New Year, relationship had been going great, went away for a few days, and to also see his dad (he lives where we went) holiday was great, no arguments etc...then this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've also got to go and have a liver scan this arvo, long story and don't want to derail the thread; but no I hope it goes well or anything...am at a loss 😔 But we move on 💪🏻 x

On B liking that quote, after all the shit she has had from mAlice and her cronies, plus having been in a relationship with a narc before herself, I'm all for her liking it. She has dealt with this whole saga with dignity, I'd be liking stuff like that all day long, if it was me...she's far more restrained than I think I would be.
---

Okay, what am I missing here? Or am I just being dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
Janina is Alice's new lawyer and @kingseven is back on the duolingo app learning Welsh, (for her upcoming marriage to Alun.) Currently both Janina and kingseven are on a 6 day streak. I'm betting our kingseven lasts longer on duolingo than Janina does with Alice!

Good luck with the liver tests. Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best. You got this Lulu! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Thread title courtesy of M33L4
wiki is pink button ⬆

Ioan hasn't given up the girls, I suspect much to Alice's surprise. The hearings as expected have been kicked further down the calendar. If Alice can get a lawyer, a decision about custody and finances might be made in June.
Alice and Tony have been surprisedly quiet
since the last court date was postponed. We are still awaiting the big weight lost photo, she promised a week ago. She has started to follow some convention organizer, is she actually looking for work?

Ioan and Bianca had a successful week in Miami.
Alice has 8 weeks to find another apartment. Will Ioan continue to pay?

previous thread

• Heart