Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seagreen

This is disappointing and I expected better of her. I know it must be incredibly hard going for them, but like it or not she is in the public (and Alice’s) eye and this type of thing isn’t the best.

I know when you are at the end of your tether at times it’s hard not to react, but she needs to be careful. Alice has spies everywhere. And reads here.
Cripes, she can do what she wants! I mentally cheer her on when she pushes back a little. They've both been amazingly restrained and if AFE chooses to stalk her then that's her lookout.

If the situation was delicate then maybe it would be unwise but nothing is going to change Alice from her self destructive behaviour. She's set herself on a journey to destruction and she's determined to take the girls with her. A little bit of liking by Bianca will change nothing.

Reactions: 38

Feather fans

VIP Member
View attachment 2831754
Two trips a day, washing, homework, plays etc etc - oh you mean PARENTING, Alice? As in, what you surely knew to expect once you committed to having kids? As in, the same things that plenty of parents around the world do every single day except that most of them are also holding down jobs too? Why do you think you're so special? Do you not have the same amount of hours in the day as everyone else in between the kids going to and coming home from school whereby you could go and earn your keep? Lazy freeloading bint.
You are forgetting about WORRYING ABOUT THEM AND ALL THAT bit my dear. That’s what is taking most time rendering one absolutely unable to engage in any meaningful employment. And that is what making mAlice so special - you, ordinary parents, clearly dont worry about your kids who, lets face it, weren't even born famous! So you dont understand! You are only able to work because you are so unworried 🤷‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38

kingseven

VIP Member
If Alice still has any of YoYo's golf clubs I predict one is about to be repeatedly and viciously yeeted off the bathroom door when she reads these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gilbert

I'm going to be honest and admit I think she looks absolutely fucking terrible in that first photo. Her makeup is a mess, so is her hair and she's filtered herself to fuck. 🤷‍♀️ And her coy comments about going out and she thinks she'll be doing more of it in the future smack of her typical attention seeking and breadcrumbing another stupid and damaging scheme to try and fuck things up.
I agree. And I also think that when a 56-year-old former actress with a life of privilege, &10k per month at her disposal (without having to lift a finger), who regularly has Botox and fillers and buys La Mer facial products (who also hammers into the appearance of a beautiful young woman to the physical detriment of her health) asks ‘how do I look?’ I think she can expect a response. And if that response is in a quiet corner of the internet rather than in her Insta comments, I think so much the better.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
How many times has she done this "I've got a secret boyfriend" though??? We've had the "I've never been this much in love before" (which got her the headline and then she said she was talking about her kids(
We had the 'did you notice the ring? I was just scratching my nose. Someone very special bought it' - which got her the headline but the psycho grandma bought it off Temu.
Not to mention the Disney exec... the I don't want to say anything as it's early days.... the you'll never guess who she's dating (we will...it's nobody). And on and on it goes.

You don't have a boyfriend Alice. It's pathetic sub teenage behaviour.

You met a (probably) gay photographer you've known for years for lunch. Great you have friends. Maybe he'll lend you some money.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Why does it look like she’s wearing an air bag round her neck?

Is it because her life is one big car crash?

• Haha

kingseven

VIP Member
I’ve restarted the Welsh course on Duolingo today again (third time lucky 🤞) And I’m aiming to keep my daily streak running for longer than Alice’s current lawyer lasts.

069DA980-21C0-4C4E-9B05-2546FF4FF822.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
Update on how long Janina has hung on in there

IMG_0758.jpeg

(I feel like this is some Welsh Alice could learn fairly quickly)

IMG_0759.jpeg

• Haha

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did fuck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.
In times of this my mind just keeps repeating in a loop that stupid video of her screeching help help cause her big blow up hair dryer thing "fell" onto her face and she couldn't extricate herself from it, Ioan came to her quickly (looking sickly imo) and he was in the middle of eating something and you could just kind of see him... Deflate... When he realised it was a pure performative screech for help and he was being filmed. Again.

• Sad
  • Angry