Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
She will do a DM story early May (actually probably to coincide with BB4 premiere) saying she's homeless, has run out of money, IG not paying child support, will have to go on welfare...you can set your clock by her

Reactions: 41

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Actually she might have tipped off the paps. She thinks the black is slimming and the hair is hidden (mostly) with the hat. She has her fancy slippers on and this is a combo she really seems to like when the paps are about. I think she tipped them off. Jesus wept.

1711541394915.png

True dat but I just can't quit our Alice just like she can't quit the sidebar of shame in the DM. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
The way she gets through lawyers, at some point she’ll ask one of us and we’ll be able to say “no, I’m already up to speed”.

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
yeah, last expenses was way less.

still too much for someone that doesnt work and has kids in school age (who no doubt have also sleepovers at friends that enable Alice to go out without hiring a nanny), mind.
---
good joke on the "busy" part, Alice
View attachment 2821284
---
oh and to add on the previous: she could have always gone out without hiring a nanny if she had allowed a co-parenting relationship. but when the kids were with Ioan instead of doing that she was on the bed with a 2nd phone filming facetimes with her little soldier trying to unsucessfully make Ioan snap.

It takes more time to keep cutting and bleaching her hair into oblivion than it would to throw a wig on. She's holding onto an image of her younger blonde self she can't let go.

If she was so "busy" and truly savoring the life-is-short phase of her life, she wouldn't spend so much time posting and editing so many selfies looking for attention on SM.

Real talk.

MOO

Blurp

VIP Member
I was just reading a BBC News article on HMS Diamond protecting shipping in the Red Sea from the Houthis when I spotted this:

Screenshot_20240325-220340.png

Yay, Ioan! Modern day RN officers watching Hornblower to relax from being fired at tickled me. More royalties, one would hope, and I daresay an older Hornblower would do well - Horatio does end up as a rear-admiral after all.

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyWeatherwax

It's unsettling how much public information is available about the children and they don't seem to be protected from public accounts interacting with it.

I think Alice is a massive risk to her kids safety and hopefully the people obligated to serve the best interests of the children clearly see that.
In ten years time, children's online safety will be the "Me Too" of it's generation - particularly when it comes to 'influencers' who are cashing in on their kids.

There is absolutely no control over who is watching your children when their entire life is paraded online. None at all, and if any of them think that there is, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them. So many times, I've looked at these instas and YouTube channels, scrolled through the list of followers and commenters and cringed.

I have sat on Reddit and watched tech geeks pinpoint a location from a still picture, with nothing in it but two trees and some fields, within 30 minutes. In every day life, the danger from predators is massively overstated, but if you're willingly putting up daily videos of your kids without a care for who is figuring out where they are, you're not the full shilling.

And yes, AI is going to make putting your children online 100x more dangerous than it was before. God knows how many kids are going to end up in care while the police try to figure out whether the CSAI they've found is real or AI. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart
  • Sad

Jemadah

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240323-073931.png

Two trips a day, washing, homework, plays etc etc - oh you mean PARENTING, Alice? As in, what you surely knew to expect once you committed to having kids? As in, the same things that plenty of parents around the world do every single day except that most of them are also holding down jobs too? Why do you think you're so special? Do you not have the same amount of hours in the day as everyone else in between the kids going to and coming home from school whereby you could go and earn your keep? Lazy freeloading bint.

• Heart

Gilbert

She might not be able to wear lenses. Also, she'd probably catch all sorts of infections as I can't see her washing her hands before putting them in or taking them out.

I'd recommend a magnifying mirror with a good light to help with make-up application. However, I suspect part of the problem is she's using manky old make-up she was gifted when attending events with Ioan back in the day, or even from when she was acting.
Good point on the hygiene 🤢 I used to work in an opticians and a patient once asked if it’s ok to eat contact lenses. She said she had no where to put hers if her eyes got dry on the drive home so she would swallow them 😳😄

• Wow
  • Sick

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice with brown lips immediately made me think of a monkey's arsehole.
I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

welp

VIP Member
I hope what she's doing is making sure her kids are protected when they're on social media.

so much for Alice is enrolling her kids there for safety reasons.

hopefully Ella is neither victim nor offender in this, since it seems to be her grade and school

• Wow
  • Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did fuck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.
What grinds me about Alice and people like her is that she owes Ioan a fuck of a lot. Let’s forget about her family contribution post childbirth which I agree was zero. Before then she was largely an unemployed and unknown actress. Even her journo pals would have trouble getting a story about her published without the connection to him. She could not afford to live in London or LA.

He gave her a place to stay in London when she needed it and allowed her to trail behind him to LA. He introduced her to his network and contacts in the business. He let her use his name to sell stories about herself and he took her to events. The prenup shows how little she was able to capitalise on any of this. She had fuck all savings and an income less than minimum wage.

What does she do? She fucks around with his fan base and his reputation.

Again this is before we get to the fact that she never had to lift a finger as a parent or a wife. Her gratitude for that is to bitch about him not making her lazy life more luxurious. Before she adds abusing him publicly to her need to fuck with his fans and reputation.

Anyone who thinks she will change because they “help” her should look to what reward or payoff Ioan got. She got lazier and more entitled whilst abusing him and anyone who didn’t blow smoke up her widening ass.

• Heart

ChangeYourName

Despite all of these years of her posts full of woe (money, undocumented illnesses, Ioan’s refusal to come visit, etc.), I am still shocked at how crazily skewed her perspective is of what normal parents, even single ones without nannies, routinely do for their children. You know, stuff like Covid tests and worrying. For some reason she has persuaded herself that her burden is inordinately heavy.
The Covid test remark was soooooo weird.

The poor thing having to spend seconds swabbing her child’s noses with no help! Like WTF?? 😂😂😂

• Haha

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
“I didn’t know what I was signing. They forced me to sign here, here, here, here… here, here… here, here, here, here, here… here… here… here, here, here, here”, ad nauseum.

I’m just sat here patiently waiting for the penny to drop that she’s broke AF and that lifestyle she thought she had is never coming back.

Chop chop Alice - room for one more in Brizzle.

• Haha
Those photos just prove once again how photoshopped her insta images are. I don’t think she has lost 26 pounds (!!) let alone 40! The only thing she has lost is her hair- and her mind!

• Haha