Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I thought her scarf being dirty (it is, right?)
No I think it's the pattern and it shows through the other side. The lipstick is good but she needs a hair cut done by a professional. Or a wig considering it's a 1 minute job.

1710803900969.png

These specs are better. She is charging more and delivering less. Bravo!

1710804747991.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

SaltandPepperChicken

Chatty Member
View attachment 2816703

I'm going to give Alice some praise and some constructive criticism on her makeup:

1) First of all, this lip colour is much better than the jarring and brash reds she normally wears. The colour doesn't compete with the rest of her features and is more harmonious with her colouring.

2) There's nothing wrong with doing your own eyebrows. However, it looks like the eyebrow pencil she's used is too warm though. Eyebrows should almost always be done in cool colours. She should look at getting a cooler-toned pencil, one with more grey or taupe tones. She should also look at eyebrow wax/gel to set the hairs and stop them from straying from their shape.

3) It's not makeup, but her choice of glasses frame doesn't flatter her. If she has the money to replace them, she should look at getting thinner frames, and possibly ones in a slight cat-eye shape/ones that are slightly raised at the ends, so they lift her features (I emphasise "slight", because too much of an angle will look cartoonish). A different colour to black might be better too, such as a dark tortoiseshell brown.
I think this might be a photoshop fail. It’s the fact that both left side eyebrow and eyeliner are both botched in such an odd way. Maybe editing after 3 swift bottles.

• Haha
as are many others, if that makes her happy she is lame 🤪

He is number 7 on the call list though, that's pretty high if you consider that the first five are set by Smith, Lawrence and the AMMO gang. He got a 200k paycheck for it after all.

Rhea Seehorn is not even listed as a regular cast member *sad noises*
Wonder if Ioan is playing a good guy or bad guy in it. Just watched the trailer and i cant wait to watch! Love the films and glad the guy who played the secret son is back 🙌🏻

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
Over 30 years, was friends as teens, then he got in contact over the New Year, relationship had been going great, went away for a few days, and to also see his dad (he lives where we went) holiday was great, no arguments etc...then this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've also got to go and have a liver scan this arvo, long story and don't want to derail the thread; but no I hope it goes well or anything...am at a loss 😔 But we move on 💪🏻 x

On B liking that quote, after all the shit she has had from mAlice and her cronies, plus having been in a relationship with a narc before herself, I'm all for her liking it. She has dealt with this whole saga with dignity, I'd be liking stuff like that all day long, if it was me...she's far more restrained than I think I would be.
---

Okay, what am I missing here? Or am I just being dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly Lulu, men can be kind of dense. Is he ignoring your texts? THAT would be clear cut. If neither of you have texted, just send a msg and ask what’s going on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.

Ametrine

VIP Member
It's probably a mix of lies and truth. Or just lies. If you really need the ER you go there and worry about payment later (doesn't she have insurance? why is that even an issue?)

AFE was hysterical/angry (why? did BW post something that triggered her?) and then used Ella to calm her down (parentification). There was never a need for the ER.
In another post she says health insurance is a con, and you end up paying more in the ER.

I'm not American so have no idea if this is true or not.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.50.29.png

• Sick

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Come on its Alice we’re talking about. She’ll choose booze and Twitter over everything else and crawl back into her bed in no time. Everyone knows the secret to weight loss in 2024, she’s 3 years late and she won’t get the results other people do because she won’t bother putting any effort in. Even my elderly connections are showing off their dramatic ‘Weight watchers’ success stories on SM. 🙄 It was all women until recently but the grandads are joining in now.

Reactions: 10

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
the current thread title would be so much better with just "Alice Evans: Celebrity Adjacent Once Removed'.
Yep. It makes it looks like IG and AFE still have a relationship. Alice Evans & her Socks is where things are now. They are her constant companions. 🤭

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
BB4 trailer out.
Someone's going to be happy that it doesn't seem to have Ioan in it.
Forgetting as always he funds her lifestyle obvs.

Endora

VIP Member
If she has confidence in her appearance and is happy to the leave the house (for good reasons, and not to cause trouble for Ioan and Bianca), then that’s a good thing. The more normal things she does, the better it is for her and the girls.
Agreed. She has to create a new normal, and the less she self-homebounds the better off she and the kids will be. She's not going to make new friends or find a new partner hanging around the house.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I completely agree with this! She's been attempting to "soft" pedal it for a while with all manner of non subtle hints. I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before she introduces the hard roll out, hopefully not in the Daily Mail...
And hopefully not in a mother - daughter photo shoot aka, Heidi Klum and her daughter Leni, though I think this is the template she wants to work from.
I hadn't seen Leni so I just looked her up. Beautiful face, so although she's short she can do a lot of beauty and editorial stuff. I just don't see any of that happening for Ella, even runway because of her height.

taybridge

Talking of overpaying that bottom feeding fish, doesn't the temporary agreement expire in April for the 10k a month?
I can't recall if a court date is set for that, or needs to be set, because she hasn't provided her financials. Surely now she has a new lawyer there is no reason for her full financials to be submitted 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Looking forward to finding out how much she owes Ioan 💅
---

Thank you gorgeous! I'm uspet, as we got on so well, we both had crushes on each other 30 odd years ago, and it had been like a fairy tail, after the previous narc, i felt so lucky and happy, but I do believe things happen for a reason, so I'll allow myself to be upset and get it out my system and move on. I shan't do a mAlice though, so don't panic 🤣
---

Malice should spare a thought for us that had to do our own 🤣🤣
I am sure Welp will have an answer about the financials, but I suspect the monthly allowance will be extended until July when the new trial date is set. The last thing IG needs is (M)alice to creating havoc just as BB4 is released. She will anyway because Bianca will be on the red carpet, not her or the girls. The lease should expire about 5th May, so she has about 6 weeks before she has to move unless she manages to extend the lease again.

• Sad