Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
It's going to be interesting to see if she can do it on her own. It seems like her whole life she's depended on men. Even before OP and IG she said she was swanning around Europe with various boyfriends. She's proven she's got stamina and resilience in abundance, (though channelled in the wrong directions!) So I think she's got the grit to do it if she has too, but whether she'll choose to get off her ass and take care of herself and the kids is a whole other matter. I think she has too much ego to really let herself end up homeless, not to mention her few celebrity friends all seem the type to distance themselves from the riffraff. If she can't get the girls into modelling, acting, or God forbid yachting, I reckon she'll try to find herself a man.
The days she could rely on her looks to score a sponsor are long gone. Necessity is the mother of invention, she’s going to have to grow up and put her big girl pants on and her life will be 100x better for it.
The only other option I can think of is really dark and that’s on her but while I don’t rule it out, I prefer to think she’s capable of earning a living the same as everyone else in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
He does seem to be a boob aficionado judging by his portfolio… 😬
Who better to capture tits akimbo?
---
This is more shite to add to the 102 ailments. I think she is somewhat nervous about how she will maintain the BH lifestyle, but not enough to actually get a job.
Screenshot_20240310-221956_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
There are courses you can do - the airlines run them - for fear of flying.

Also, re the ex-bf, sometimes the trash takes itself out.
---
LOL AFE is videobombing from 1.25 and you can see her stewing because she's not the centre of attention.

I did one years ago, which really helped...although getting into a plane where everyone is scared, was a sight to behold 🤣
I've got much better over the years, and it's been probably 6/7 years since I've had a panic attack on a plane. I was fine on the way out, just something triggered my brain on the way back
BIB 👌🏻🤣
Was there DF article on mAlice at the marathon? I thought I saw someone mention it in her comments, I googled it and couldn't find anything though?

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Spring break? She has at least one child. Nothing is scheduled until May/June time, isn't that right.
yes, I assume she is filing this so that in case of any an motion that Ioan's side may file the court doesn't happen to schedule it on those dates where she is not available (also works as a kind request to the other side to perhaps not file these things or pester them in that time with something else). All pretty standard stuff, some lawyers don't file this because even if they take vacations they know someone else in the Law Firm will take over in that case.

IIRC poor Marie filed once 6 months in advance all dates where she is not available 🤣

Edit: although probably not the case here, sometimes they are simply not available because they have a trial booked on that week for a different case.

Last edited:

Old Soak

VIP Member
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Alice Evans: "I am very lazy". This shows her complete disconnect with reality and utter absence of shame. No-one finds laziness an appealing or attractive quality in anyone - wife, partner, mother, friend, co-worker. Laziness is a really off-putting characteristic to the majority of humanity but she is proud and boastful about it? Fuck me, there really is no hope for her.
Exactly. You’d think that since she’s claiming to be a full time mom she’d say the reason is to save time as opposed to effort, but not Big Al. Completely oblivious.

taybridge

Just looked at the last follow on Alice’s Instagram and it's for conventions mainly in France. One of their guests/clients, is Kelly Rutherford.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
If she's going to actually do something other than fester then good luck to her!
I'll believe it when I see it though 🤔
He's a photographer. Maybe she's planning on hiring him for her Onlyfans debut?

Joking. We know she thinks work is a 4 letter word.

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Her life is crap.

But when she finishes the money she’ll be free of the feeding tube that made her life so stagnant and she’ll be able to start living again.

I guess it’s just something she had to do to reach that place.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Didn’t we already have this argument last thread or the one before it?
IG has the financial and custody hearings coming up - it would be silly to remove him beforehand.
But he is not the main focus, she is. She is main lynchpin in this whole drama, not Ioan. He is only connected still because she is fighting him and delaying the conclusion of the divorce finances and child support, but he IS divorced and disconnected from her in the way that counts, i.e. no longer her husband.

taybridge

I see from the DM, RHofBH is losing a cast member. Will Alice be the new HW? 😅🤣 Filming starts in April. Tbh, i have never seen any of these shows, only clips.

• Haha

Feather fans

VIP Member
Yep, I know they can, unfortunately 🙄
I had to trek from an airport that's 20 odd miles from my house, after being in a really bad state of panic for about 5hrs (was only thanks to the stewards that I didn't have a full on attack). When I told him as we were getting the luggage I was still feeling really anxious, he didn't even try and console me, no hug, in fact he didn't say anything 🤷🏼‍♀️.
He didn't check that I got home okay, like usual. No text the following morning, or today.
I've not messaged him, as I was completely stunned he didn't bother to check, he knows that I often faint if have a panic attack. Then yesterday I thought, well if he really cares then he would have checked 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is what it is!
Have you checked if he is actually ok? I would do that first, just to be certain you know. Plus there might be a million reasons, I personally tend to give people benefit of the doubt before classing them as jerks. It’s not the false hope thing as "he ignores you because he really likes you" but perhaps in this instance it might be worth checking he is ok, and there was no misunderstanding, if he is just being a jerk - fine, off he fucks. X

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
In the time that she didn't have an attorney, did she get the Dupee report or is it released only to lawyers? I still expect pieces to be coming out closer to when Bad Boys opens.
She fired Bernal after she had seen the Dupee report, in his office. Now IG will have to pay for more investigations due to Dupee's shoddy work. However, those will be sealed - they already asked for that and it was granted. The financial stuff won't be though.

Janina will get money up front. She probably knows that AFE will be a pain in the ass but money is money and she will be fired before the hearings anyway so probably won't have to do much work for it.