Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved offices 4 or 5 times due to not paying rent … and offered unpaid internships for work and negated on a multiple venues for holding parties etc

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck is she wearing? Hahahahahhahahaaha I cannot breathe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😳😳😳

Reactions: 2
whats even the point of the theme, no one is following it apart from Ali, circle jerk of egos all thinking they're gass and at the oscars, anytime you look at their stories of the event all I see is people on their phones during the awards and the person filming trying to make it look like they're having mighty craic

Reactions: 5
so disrespectful and rude, the goss ig posted a story of the opening act performers and you can see people at tables not even bothered to pretend to look at them, talking to people, on phones, taking selfies, but what else do u expect from influencers big narcasasists imo, the everywhere we go podcast host said back in 2022 after she attened as a plus one of Alan Hughes and his husband that the event was very cold and everyone was rude=that no one clapped when people won awards and that people ust talked over the person giving their acceptance sppech at their own table and some people even bitched about the winners not deserving it openly at their tables, cant say I'm surprised, nasty crowd tbh who are all so self obsessed,

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Robyn McManus put up a story on tiktok about the rude behaviour of influencers at a hotel opening event recently. Exactly like you said. She was shocked by it.

• Heart
Robyn McManus put up a story on tiktok about the rude behaviour of influencers at a hotel opening event recently. Exactly like you said. She was shocked by it.
I saw that to! not surprising these are scroungers who think they're A List Celebs and the companies are worse for giving them free stuff filling their ego, truly the worst kind of people, self centered, vain, arrogant,selfish and only out for themselves

Reactions: 3
Don’t think anyone was listening to Ali’s “I’m better than anyone here” speech 🙈all her stories for the next few days will be about the dress 😂

That dress was tacky looking. Wtf did it have to do with Shakespeare? That award show looks like a huge waste of money. How does she afford it? Do the insta huns buy their own tickets?

Reactions: 2