Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the photoshop you think she’d whiten that black front tooth. Surely she’s making enough money to get it fixed and her eye bags done.
IMG_0098.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I know of Goss but not much of this one, listening to her on the talking bollox podcast - she’s some dose isn’t she, high opinion of herself.

Reactions: 4
The Photoshop on the last pic

And the teeth and lips in her story. They are shocking. How does she even eat!

Finally finished the pod, I love the lads but she is painful - anyway little allusion to tattle at the very end. Must catch up on her thread now see if it’s as she made out.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know who the sex tape was with or who this girl who had it is? I never heard of this girl in my life she was going on as if it was Kim k I’m so confused

Does anyone know who the sex tape was with or who this girl who had it is? I never heard of this girl in my life she was going on as if it was Kim k I’m so confused
I believe the sex tape never existed.

Yep. She tried to make out she was blackmailed and it was leaked and then backtracked saying no one had seen it 🙄🙄
What really? She said on the podcast that people had seen it and people refused to speak to her and no one asked if she was ok, and would be whispering about her at events and all. What a blaggard.

I’d say none of this ever happened. She is trying to make herself out to be more interesting than what she is. She is a beyond ordinary woman that got her little fantasies from binge watching early episodes of keeping up with the Kardashians. I won’t be told any different 🤣 I never ever believed that sex tape spoof from the minute i heard it. There are about 40 different versions of this lie.. in the original lie.. people saw it, then she was being blackmailed, she gave consent then she didn’t give consent then nobody saw it 🙄 she is not and never will be interesting. She needs to stick to writing 5 day old recycled daily mail articles.

Hahaha the tweaking of her latest grid post has given her the waist of a prepubescent girl. She looks absolutely nothing like her Insta would suggest.

Thale actual state of the photoshop. I cant. Its so bad, it makes Victoria Beckham kook heavy lol. She clearly isn't well if she feels the need to do that. Does she realise she doesn't have a photoshop cloak in real life around Dublin