Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
so disrespectful and rude, the goss ig posted a story of the opening act performers and you can see people at tables not even bothered to pretend to look at them, talking to people, on phones, taking selfies, but what else do u expect from influencers big narcasasists imo, the everywhere we go podcast host said back in 2022 after she attened as a plus one of Alan Hughes and his husband that the event was very cold and everyone was rude=that no one clapped when people won awards and that people ust talked over the person giving their acceptance sppech at their own table and some people even bitched about the winners not deserving it openly at their tables, cant say I'm surprised, nasty crowd tbh who are all so self obsessed,

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't with the eye fucking anymore, it's always been weird and absurd but today she's taking the biscuit -zooming in on her tits-might as well just shove the camera down there already, shes given us enough of a show already and as for the pulling of the bikini bottoms on the sun lounger and again in a follow up video of her arse-like why? who wants to see her pulling at her bikini thong, let alone post it on insta? it's giving major THIRSTY and desperate vibes, clearly trying to attract someone but its desperate and mad cringey, no one wants to see her baps or her pulling off her thongs, she claims to be a feminist and a #girlboss yet is chummy with mcgregor and posts trash like this on her socials which sets the feminist movement back a 100 years and leans in to the bimbo persona men give to women, what corporate or professional firm would want an employe carrying on like that on social media and i dont give a fuck that shes a woman id say the exact same thing if it were a man, if your an employee/worker of a law firm i dont want to see man or womens tits, cock,fanny plastered all over their IG, its trashy, also she needs to send her goss workers back to school, headline on their page today is emily blunt reacts to being ''typecasted'' typecasted is not a fucking word, the word is typecast=casted is fucking morons on social media who dont know any better that have made the incorrect use of the word mainstream that it is now being used instead of the correct one, felt disgusted seeing that , I know goss is hardly journalism but ffs at least get your words correct

Jellybb

VIP Member
The amount of nobodies at that tonight 🤣 Erica Cody and Lyra would go to the opening of an envelope god love them

ny_style

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her. She’s desperately uncomfortable in her own skin which is very clear from what she tries to portray online. In real life she doesn’t look anything like what she wants to look like.
Goss simply hasn’t been the golden ticket she banked on. It’s clunky, slow and irrelevant in today’s extremely fast moving TikTok world. Ali is an event organiser at best.
Her attempts to portray a busy pressurised life as a student falls flat when you consider she’s a single woman with zero other obligations other than her next hair/nails appointment. Mothers and carers pull off full-time jobs, commuting, childcare and studying all the time with far less huffing and puffing.

Reactions: 6

Nobodoycares85

Her latest twitter thread on the Depp v Heard case. For someone studying law she hasn't a clue. Making out like only females can be victims of domestic abuse when Depp has proven he was abused. She will no doubt try and make it about herself

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
What's wrong with the place she is actually in.,? Like why pretend to be staying somewhere else. She's so materialistic it's very sad. She's on holidays which many of us can't afford so why can't she be happy with that. No, Ali has to go up one again and pretend she's in a more expensive place. She's pathetic.