Ali Ryan of Goss.ie #2 We can’t really tell if she’s had a glow up due to the ENORMOUS amount of photo shop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get the money to get all these dresss and go to la and all these parties ,

Reactions: 2
So u can just buy a ticket and go to the gossies , I thought u had to be invited and why wud anyone buy a ticket to that , u wud have to pay me to go and even at that I wud have to consider it!!

How does she get the money to get all these dresss and go to la and all these parties ,
I would think that the dresses are all gifted. She buys flights to LA go coincide with Oscar season and then tries to blag her way into events wherever she can.
No amount of mood lighting is going to make that desert with squirty cream look like Michelin dining.
Smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 3
Oh my god her teeth are gone so bad. The veeners/crowns have completely shifted. This is why she should have got braces. Veeners do not straighten teeth. She must be raging as she is covering her mouth more.

Reactions: 1
the constant eye bleeping is utterly bizarre , she 's constantly at it, closes her eyes, opens them then looks up at the camera, turns her head to the side posing and smiling, runs her hand along the size of her body, fluffs her hair, sticks her lips out at the camera, its so weird, even when she takes selfies in her athleisure wear it's always from behind with her legs crossed in an X Shape showing off her arse, queen of eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 3
the constant eye bleeping is utterly bizarre , she 's constantly at it, closes her eyes, opens them then looks up at the camera, turns her head to the side posing and smiling, runs her hand along the size of her body, fluffs her hair, sticks her lips out at the camera, its so weird, even when she takes selfies in her athleisure wear it's always from behind with her legs crossed in an X Shape showing off her arse, queen of eye bleeping herself
She's photoshopped beyond recognition so she's eye bleeping someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god her teeth are gone so bad. The veeners/crowns have completely shifted. This is why she should have got braces. Veeners do not straighten teeth. She must be raging as she is covering her mouth more.
It’s an Insta disease. Throwing bonding or veneers on crap teeth for a quick fix instead of sucking it up for 12 months with fixed braces or Invisalign.
Guaranteed cash for cosmetic dentists though, because they always have to return for further treatment.

It’s an Insta disease. Throwing bonding or veneers on crap teeth for a quick fix instead of sucking it up for 12 months with fixed braces or Invisalign.
Guaranteed cash for cosmetic dentists though, because they always have to return for further treatment.
She will have to get something done. Went back and looked and its composite bonding she got done. Its should last longer than 2.5 years. Her teeth are destroyed

Lol. Any randomer could buy a ticket for the Roosevelt’s Oscar “watch party” on eventbrite. 😂
She’s flexing that she’s in Hollywood (which is a bit of a dump, really, been there many times) for Oscars exclusives when she’s nothing but a tourist.
No red carpet chats for Goss. It’s all reheated tat. Tax write off for the cost of travel and hotel.

Reactions: 2
Lol. Any randomer could buy a ticket for the Roosevelt’s Oscar “watch party” on eventbrite. 😂
She’s flexing that she’s in Hollywood (which is a bit of a dump, really, been there many times) for Oscars exclusives when she’s nothing but a tourist.
No red carpet chats for Goss. It’s all reheated tat. Tax write off for the cost of travel and hotel.
not to mention the oscar wild party would be fairlyeasy to attend, it honors irish celebs and has under 1k followers on ig , they'd let any irish media in if they asked, like you said shes not on the red carpet at the oscars, but spin 103 are